• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirk Cameron | Does he love all people?

Me Myself

Back to my username
ouch...complacency, pride, and self-love. not the fruits any true christian likes to be known by.

i wonder how many other threads have been derailed by your sophomoric displays

Dude, if you have caught a clue several posts before this one you´d have seen how you are derailing everything.

Quite honestly, he is the one taking the highroad.

Take that beam out of your eye.

waitasec

Veteran Member
ouch...complacency, pride, and self-love. not the fruits any true christian likes to be known by.

:spit:
and your self-love isn't getting you to heaven?

:biglaugh:

Trey of Diamonds

my assumption that you are NOT homosexual is based on the reality that not only do cameron's comments not negatively affect you, you agree with his opinion that he should not be told to keep silent....

now, is my assumption that you are not a homosexual not correct???

Your assumption that Camerons comments do not negatively affect me is wrong. While I am a heterosexual male and I believe he should not be told to keep silent, I strongly disagree with his views and believe they should be fought against. But that fight should be done in the correct manner, without infringing on his rights like he wishes to infringe on others.

waitasec

Veteran Member
Your assumption that Camerons comments do not negatively affect me is wrong. While I am a heterosexual male and I believe he should not be told to keep silent, I strongly disagree with his views and believe they should be fought against. But that fight should be done in the correct manner, without infringing on his rights like he wishes to infringe on others.

this...

Trey of Diamonds

I do have a delightful sense of humor, a devestating intellect, and an incomprehensibly surpassing beauty.

Fortunately, I know how to invest all of my gifts.

Unfortunately, not everyone shares in such blessing. Or maybe they have, but are spent.

In any case, if you keep reading my posts, you'll end up on the floor in the fetal position murmuring "Angellous is my daddy.... Angellous is my daddy" over and over and over again.

Don't do that. Just enjoy what you have and move on.

:popcorn:

connermt

It's funny that, of all people to get this much attention in this world...Kirk Cameron. Why is he even relevant outside his own inner circle?
He's a "star"? Barely at best.
If someone like Obama or the pope (or even a bigger star) said this, it might be worth mentioning. But Kirk...?!?!
Wow. Some people in the entertainment industry must be really, REALLY bored.

Trey of Diamonds

It's funny that, of all people to get this much attention in this world...Kirk Cameron. Why is he even relevant outside his own inner circle?
He's a "star"? Barely at best.
If someone like Obama or the pope (or even a bigger star) said this, it might be worth mentioning. But Kirk...?!?!
Wow. Some people in the entertainment industry must be really, REALLY bored.

I can't believe we have 9 pages of debate over him. Maybe we're really bored. :D

waitasec

Veteran Member
i think captain kirk is a 'nice' version of fred phelps... he just makes me want to hurl....

ok i feel better now.

Trey of Diamonds

i think captain kirk is a 'nice' version of fred phelps... he just makes me want to hurl....

ok i feel better now.

Hey! No need to sully the good name of Captain Kirk!

Star-trek-captain-kirk-star-trek-6336018-497-377.jpg