• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KirbyFan101: A Fan of Kirby, the 101st.

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
Greetings Mortals!

The first question that comes to mind is quite possibly: Who is Kirby, and why are you a fan of he/she/it. Well, if you live in such a deprived state as to not know who Kirby is, allow me to show you:

http://www.classicgaming.com/kirby/index2.html

Kirby is a character developed by Mr. Masahiro Sakurai, who was used by nintendo to start a very popular gaming series. Today, Kirby is very much an old school character. As a fan of Kirby games, my name is a tribute to Kirby's success and to the pinnacle of the gaming world.

As for myself. I am 18, Australian, male, and Satanic (modern day). I read the Satanic Bible when I was 15. By chance, some of my friends had bought me it as a joke because of my mischief in Religious Education in a Catholic School :D

I got into it, and by 17, I had read :
The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals: By Anton Szandor LaVey (thats the black pope to you, fella!=D)
Satan Speaks
The Satanic Witch
And Secret Life of a Satanist

Needless to say, I was fascinated. Never, though, did I even consider joining such a religion. One reason was I didn't believe in magic or hocus-pocus. Such irrational talk was the very reason I denounced my Christianity. It would have been hypocritical of me (in my mind) to leave one bucket of lies only to jump into another. The other, was my parents.

So my life went on, and by chance, reading the occult in a library whilst doing a religion assignment, I bumped into a middle aged man. We spoke for 30 minutes, and I soon learnt that this man was, in fact, a Satanist. The fact that he revealed this to me was special, because Satanists are very secretive people.

We kept in touch, talked about the religion, other religions, and such. I expected Satanists to be people covered in tatoo's and heavy metal fans. But this guy was just an ordinary joe, ordinary job, with some extraordinary beliefs. After 6 months he had become a good friend of mine. I met some of his Satanic friends and things went alone nicely.

Then one day, after discussing (what I thought was) the ludacris nature of magic, my Satanic friends developed a plan. Obviously growing tired of my endless skepticism, they said they would show me something. I walked into their Intellectual Decompression Chamber and observed them as they performed greater magic. I witnessed an event that would alter the course of my life in a way I never thought possible. From that day I knew that I would become a Satanist.

The biggest skeptic in the world joining a religion? I almost laughed at myself.

The day of my 18th, I filled out a forty question pamphlet, passed with flying colours, and am, today, an official member of The Church of Satan. That crimson card is mine! :)

www.churchofsatan.com

As for my Satanistic Career? I am starting to learn Enochian (boy, its hard!) to better understand the 19 keys. Satanism is hard to understand (I have only just understood the Belial and Leviathan books, and look how long I have been reading!), so I hope to fill that void here a little.

So here I am, freshman of the boards. Another Satanist to stir up the mix a bit!

I consider myself open minded and good natured. I have postponed doing an introduction so people could get a feeling for my posts. I have already met a great Satanist here on the boards, and hope to meet more! Knockout

I consider myself Learned, but wisdom is knowing there is still much to learn. I like to debate, and to learn more about the religions of the world!

Give me your best shot, religiousforums.com!

Odo cicale Qaa! Zedoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathable saitan!

Shemhamforash!
Hail Satan!

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Another satanist! welcome welcome!!!:D
I walked into their Intellectual Decompression Chamber and observed them as they performed greater magic. I witnessed an event that would alter the course of my life in a way I never thought possible
Care to share? Or is it a secret?:bounce

Namaste!!!

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums Kirby...

The devil does indeed grant powers to those who serve his cause...

Fluffy

A fool
Heya Kirby!

I've already read a lot of your posts and enjoyed them immensely :). Hope you have a good time here.

I loved that character from SSB and SSBM. I used to use him all the time, much to my brothers frustration that he was being beaten by a pink bag of air.