• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kickoff!

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Who's pumped for opening night? Go Bills!
I watched the after I recorded it. Big day for the Bills, but I was neutral. I'm a Ravens fan. The Bills are not in the same division. Ordinarily I only watch or listen to a Ravens game, but after a long offseaon and with such an attractive matchup, I had to watch. The Bills are the odds-on favorite to win the Super Bowl, and their odds should improve a bit after tonight.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
so youre unhealthy if u enjoy watching sports? haha
Some are, some aren't. I'm an example of a person who enjoys sports, and is healthy. BTW, I think the Bills are being overrated by the pundits. There seems to be some sort of bandwagon mentality to sports commentators. But, hey, at least it's not the Cowboys this time. Feel free to discuss sports with me. There are forums for sports chit chat. But for me, it's one up from US politics on this forum.

King Phenomenon

Some are, some aren't. I'm an example of a person who enjoys sports, and is healthy. BTW, I think the Bills are being overrated by the pundits. There seems to be some sort of bandwagon mentality to sports commentators. But, hey, at least it's not the Cowboys this time. Feel free to discuss sports with me. There are forums for sports chit chat. But for me, it's one up from US politics on this forum.
eh i dont really care about bandwagons

pearl

Being in Massachusetts its the NE Patriots we'll be watching, that is if they are not blacked out. We rarely were able to watch a Boston Red Sox game because they were blacked out.

King Phenomenon

Being in Massachusetts its the NE Patriots we'll be watching, that is if they are not blacked out. We rarely were able to watch a Boston Red Sox game because they were blacked out.
im from mass originally but when tom left i stopped cheerin haha