• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kentucky students to see ‘In God We Trust’ motto when they return to school

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
So glad you asked. :)

Kentucky lawmakers vote to put ‘In God We Trust’ in schools

iu

Kentucky License Plates

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS

Darkforbid

Because it is a different state.
Thank you for sharing that link so those interested who may not have seen that thread can update.
That's the other reason for this thread. Adding this OP to that SD thread could cause the new news of today to be missed because those who have been in that thread think it is just a new reply to an old topic.

I know but most of the argument for or against aren't really state related

But, yes I can see the division being useful

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
with

It is on topic, how "in God we trust" matters if the nation has murderous consciousness? Can they separate good from evil?

Entirely different can of worms. Start a topic. I'll be more than happy to include my opinions.

As far as "In God We Trust" all over:
So much for "separation of church and state".

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Entirely different can of worms. Start a topic. I'll be more than happy to include my opinions.

As far as "In God We Trust" all over:
So much for "separation of church and state".
It is both a state and national motto. On the national level In God We Trust has been extant since 1956. It replaced, E pluribus unum, Latin for "out of many one".