• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ken Hams "Truth Traveler" VR experience and "Flood of Reality"

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
And why do you say it is a fable?
No way could that have ever happened as the Bible tells it.

From a realistic standpoint, its completely impossible from building the vessel to acquiring those animals much less any dinosaurs.

All by 8 people? ......

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No way could that have ever happened as the Bible tells it.

From a realistic standpoint, its completely impossible from building the vessel to acquiring those animals much less any dinosaurs.

All by 8 people? ......
And let's not forget the other problems. Such an event would have left massive evidence. Not just geological, there would also be massive biological evidence. And then there is the fact that by Ken Ham's counting many societies answer to his claim about the flood would be "What flood?" And theologically if fails as well. It portrays God as an incompetent monster that has to go to extremes to kill the people that he hates. Christians should be glad to know that it is a myth.

gnostic

The Lost One
I am glad that Ham is no longer living in Australia, to plague us with his creation circus acts.

SA Huguenot

And theologically if fails as well. It portrays God as an incompetent monster that has to go to extremes to kill the people that he hates. Christians should be glad to know that it is a myth.
Or perhaps God destroyed people that was on their mission to destroy any desent living being.
Perhaps this is why you are here on earth now, due to the fact that your ancestors were not destroyed bu either these corrupted population on the earth, ot this flood which God sent to save the few!
Why using such a superficial argument.
There is ample evidence that the flood did occur, and that it was not a local flood, and covered the whole earth.

As a Christian I like the Biblicak history for 2 reasons.
First of all, it confirms science and is complimented by new scientific discoveries.
Second of all, if it was a book written with only the nice and beautifull, with none of these "violence" you dont like, I would have a suspicion of fraud. As for these violence you dont like, well, go read and you will get the answers to why God were so violent.

I gained respect because of that factor, for God is not some hippy god in the sky you want him to be.
Nope, such a thought is idolatory!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I am glad that Ham is no longer living in Australia, to plague us with his creation circus acts.
No question he's quite a ringmaster.

However those taxpayers footing the bill might not find it so entertaining.