• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KAT-KAT the Batty Democrat

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That was an old movie.
I'm sure the Roos have caught up to our vehicular excess by now.

Yeah, Mad Max i think.

Australian vehicle

bolwell-nagari-5655b3505cc61.jpg

And it can go round bends too.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
For convenience I mostly use android now, but we have 2 PC for when a tablet just isnt good enough. One Linux Mint, one window 10. The windows 10 device has a small batch file that auto runs right after boot time. It backs up all changed data to a second drive. Because its only changed data its quite quick, only a couple of minutes in the background and i don't need to worry anymore.

We have only needed it once when our email (thunderbird) went corrupt. So easy to copy the data back.

If you want a copy i can pm it to you
I've been putting Openssh and Rsync ( via cygwin ) on the windows workstations and servers. Then I back them up with dirvish. Dirvish is just a front end for Rsync.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been putting Openssh and Rsync ( via cygwin ) on the windows workstations and servers. Then I back them up with dirvish. Dirvish is just a front end for Rsync.
I've been noogling a crooper for my gingly smodlerch.
Then I marz it with Plimboy.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
If you ever want help setting up a backup solution, let me know. Consultation and advice are free for family and friends :)

Careful now. The second Revolting knows he's a family and friends, he'll start raiding your fridge and sleeping on your couch.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I've been noogling a crooper for my gingly smodlerch.
Then I marz it with Plimboy.
Here's what you're missing about this. All of these tools are free ( Rsync Dirvish, OpenSSH ) and open source. Your Scottish libertarian butt would love it.

It's free like beer!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, that was recalled for defective transneuralizing prefamulated amulite.

Mine is version 2.658.001.9427.5.27.1.882 and a half, from before the recall, its only program "feature" was its tendency to get legless drunk on fizzy water and haggis.