• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kabbalah vs Judaism

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Kabbalah is a practice and a path, not a sect. It (for many) functions as the mystical domain within orthodox Judaism and therefore, the esoteric dimension of the Torah.
You are apparently unfamiliar with the DIR rules. Non-Jews are limited to posting respectful questions in the Judaism DIR.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
You are apparently unfamiliar with the DIR rules. Non-Jews are limited to posting respectful questions in the Judaism DIR.

I have nothing but respect. I'm sorry if you think otherwise. Kabbalah has always been an area of interest of mine (as a mystic)

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I have nothing but respect. I'm sorry if you think otherwise. Kabbalah has always been an area of interest of mine (as a mystic)
I did not say that you were not respectful nor did I say that your comment was disrespectful. I simply pointed out that the DIR rules do not allow comments, only questions, if the poster is not a member of the designated group.

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Hello friends,

I'm wondering if different denominations accept Kabbalah as a Jewish sect or mysticism, or it's a heresy.
Besides, i'd like to know how main sects evaluate the Zohar, and Kabbalah authors.

Thanks in advance :)
Any Kabbalists in the crowd ? I lean a little that way. Big R ?