• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justice or mercy

What's more important?

• Justice

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Mercy

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Justice & Mercy are equal

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

gramps

I think we need to understand the justise of God;

It is written the Acts 2 that King David did not go to heaven but his body remained in the grave until that day. To say that King David's body remained in the grave meant that King David was not worthy of the first resurrection that began shortly after Jesus Christ was resurrected. David had Uriah killed, but in order to have Uriah killed, he had to also kill a number of his own men who were in the front of battle with Uriah. David had also committed Adultery with Bathsheba, the wife of Uriah. Those two sins were punishable by death in the Mosiac Law. Yet it is written that David will sit at the Lord's right had when the Lord has destroyed all his enemies.
I could give a much deeper explanation but I was told to stop there by the Holy Spirit.
But keep in mind this one, most poignant verse and what it may mean.
1 Corinthians 15: 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

gramps