• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just Feeling Warm and Fuzzy about RF

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

I just wanted to give ya'll a pat on the back. I am about to descend into the ninth circle of hell again (start a new college semester) so I don't know how often I'll be able to read on RF. I've learned a lot from everyone and hope that you all find what you're looking for.

Some observations:

1) Thanks to all atheists, particularly robtex and Pah.
2) Many LDS friends have shown me the fruits of a meaningful religious experience in LDS doctrine and spirituality that I will watch for in academic and professional life. Thanks

Long live RF!!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
thanks for the kind words, and best wishes with your college semester

pop back as often as you can ok, i enjoy your posts

blessed be
mike

FFH

Veteran Member
I can relate to your description of college. It is not for the weak of heart or mind. I dropped out of hell early, so I could start studying about heaven, and how to get there.

QTpi

Mischevious One
I'm sorry that you are not finding college to be an enjoyable experience. I hope you will be able to stop back frequently so we can all cheer you up! Good luck with your studies.

jonny

angellous_evangellous said:
I just wanted to give ya'll a pat on the back. I am about to descend into the ninth circle of hell again (start a new college semester) so I don't know how often I'll be able to read on RF. I've learned a lot from everyone and hope that you all find what you're looking for.

Some observations:

2) Many LDS friends have shown me the fruits of a meaningful religious experience in LDS doctrine and spirituality that I will watch for in academic and professional life. Thanks

Long live RF!!
Good luck with school! Come back for a break every now and then to say hi. :)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I just wanted to give ya'll a pat on the back. I am about to descend into the ninth circle of hell again
...i thought there were only 7 layers of hell... I'll check with Dante and get back to ya! *smiles*

I hope college is better this semester around....

A

angellous_evangellous

Yep, it's nine circles.

I love being in college. It's just wearing on me. I didn't even know when football season started, and my school was 10-1 and won a bowl game. I've learned so much and it is worth the sacrifice to be surrounded by brilliant people. Popping in RF is just as productive.

robtex

Veteran Member
Some observations:
Long live RF!!

Considering the source of the compliment I am flattered beyond words. It will take me many months, long after you are gone to wade through the mountain of info you have put on here. As far as Christian educators go you are at the top of the game. Pah (Bob) is an amazing wealth of information. He ends up being mentor to many of the non-theist self included.

The LDS journey has been interesting. I have spoken to them in person a few times but never achieved the dept of knowledge that I get about their faith on here.

Take care and enjoy your research. I think it is great that you have such a passion for your chosen profession and I am happy you are going to get some time to do something you absolutely love.

opensoul7

Well sir,
though the time has been short ,it has been a pleasure . Check in whenever you can. Good luck at school . May you always have Love and enlightenment , see ya when I see ya .