• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just dropping by to say hi

Linus

I told you all I'd be back for a visit. So here I am.

Just popping in to say hello to my old friends here on RF. I see some cool and interesting changes to the site since I was last on. Very cool.

The major update in my life right now is that, as of valentine's day, I'm engaged! The wedding will be on May 26th, so we are both very excited for the (rapidly approaching) big day.

I'm still in school,majoring in communication studies and minoring in spanish. and working at Wal-Mart, though I am looking for another job. But until then, If you're ever in Bowling Green, KY come see me at the Wal-Mart off of Campell Ln.

That's all for me, what's new with some of my old friends, here? Any big news?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Mucho Congo Rats my old friend! It's truly good to see you again. Have fun with your studies and your lady.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
How about making some new friends? Hi I'm Hema, congrats on your upcoming wedding. My wedding is also coming up soon. Sooner than yours. ;)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Hi Linus,
We are going to need to see some pictures and details of the wedding day. Don't hesitate to designate a whole thread for this.
Pat

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I told you all I'd be back for a visit. So here I am.

Just popping in to say hello to my old friends here on RF. I see some cool and interesting changes to the site since I was last on. Very cool.

The major update in my life right now is that, as of valentine's day, I'm engaged! The wedding will be on May 26th, so we are both very excited for the (rapidly approaching) big day.

I'm still in school,majoring in communication studies and minoring in spanish. and working at Wal-Mart, though I am looking for another job. But until then, If you're ever in Bowling Green, KY come see me at the Wal-Mart off of Campell Ln.

That's all for me, what's new with some of my old friends, here? Any big news?

Hi Linus!

Great to see you, and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!

make sure you let us see some pics!:)