• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just a thought

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
A lot of Luciferians and a few Satanists as well have been telling me that I cannot believe in Satan/Lucifer if I don't believe in the christian god as well. Why is this? Why can I not believe in Lucifer as the creator of the human race, and leave the universe's creation to the scientists? It cannot yet be explained, so why try to? I do not believe that Yahweh created the heavens etc. I believe Lucifer created humans, and that is it. He taught us and made us knowledgeable. Why is the existence of god necessary? And if you are about to tell me that Yahweh is necessary because he was the one to create Lucifer or whatever, don't bother. Because my response to that is that if what you say is true, then Yahweh would need a creator as well.

For the ones who are going to say that they need to be both present because they are opposing forces (Lucifer and Yahweh), my response is: I believe that Lucifer is both opposing forces in one. He is the good and bad. They are both within Him.

Any response other than the ones I stated above, please feel free to comment. I am open to any discussions, and I am certainly not here to bash the different beliefs in Luciferianism or Satanism.

Thank you very much

[WURM]

SophiaSeeker
One can deify any one character. Most Christians would probably say you can't have Lucifer without god, but solely because their book tells them - or at least they think it tells them (Lucifer is mixed up with Satan). Point is: there isn't a reason why.

My question to you is why accept Lucifer as creator of humans and leave the universe's creation to scientists? What makes Lucifer the creator and/or why not leave it all up to science? I would say, if we leave either side of that coin to the scientists it would be the opposite of what you have.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
[WURM];1885347 said:
My question to you is why accept Lucifer as creator of humans and leave the universe's creation to scientists? What makes Lucifer the creator and/or why not leave it all up to science? I would say, if we leave either side of that coin to the scientists it would be the opposite of what you have.

I leave the creation of the universe to the scientists, because I do not believe that any being could have created a universe. I do believe that a being could have created humans, which is why I do believe that Lucifer created us. I hope that clears it up for you

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
A lot of Luciferians and a few Satanists as well have been telling me that I cannot believe in Satan/Lucifer if I don't believe in the christian god as well. Why is this? Why can I not believe in Lucifer as the creator of the human race, and leave the universe's creation to the scientists? It cannot yet be explained, so why try to? I do not believe that Yahweh created the heavens etc. I believe Lucifer created humans, and that is it. He taught us and made us knowledgeable. Why is the existence of god necessary? And if you are about to tell me that Yahweh is necessary because he was the one to create Lucifer or whatever, don't bother. Because my response to that is that if what you say is true, then Yahweh would need a creator as well.

For the ones who are going to say that they need to be both present because they are opposing forces (Lucifer and Yahweh), my response is: I believe that Lucifer is both opposing forces in one. He is the good and bad. They are both within Him.

Any response other than the ones I stated above, please feel free to comment. I am open to any discussions, and I am certainly not here to bash the different beliefs in Luciferianism or Satanism.

Thank you very much
OK, the theology makes perfect sense, but why call it Lucifer after Christian tradition if you reject the rest of the tradition?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear ApostleofLucifer,

I don't know who you've been talking to, but the idea that you cannot believe in Lucifer as your accepted Form of the Dark Lord without believing in the Christian God is totally misguided.

I'll try to make this short. To me all the many Forms of what I call the Prince of Darkness: Satan, Set, Lucifer, Prometheus, Typhon, etc., are all reflections of certain aspects of the Dark Prince. Set, in ancient Egypt was known as the god of the sky by night and is the most ancient Form of the Prince of Darkness. The Priesthood of Set existed almost 5,000 years before the conception of Christianity.

Like you, I also am convinced that what I know as Set and what you know as Lucifer is the true creator of that which has become humankind. I am more of the mind that He/It created the human psyche, infusing within our DNA His essence and giving us the ability to become intelligent, Free and independent thinkers. Look at it this way, it was Set/Satan/Lucifer who gave mankind the ability to perceive and create the concept of Christianity and its God, along with all other religions and philosophies, as well as, the arts and sciences.

All gods of all other times and nations have been created by man. Man created god in his own image, not the other way around.

I do think there is an ancient Intelligent "Life-Force" of this Universe. I know it as Set, you know it as Lucifer or Satan. I don't believe this Entity created the Universe. The origins of the Universe are a complete mystery, one in which mankind is far from being able to uncover yet alone understand. I am, however, personally convinced that the Entity we know as Set/Satan/Lucifer is the origin of the human psyche/soul/spirit.

Oh BTW, I am also a huge fan of black metal.:bat:

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
OK, the theology makes perfect sense, but why call it Lucifer after Christian tradition if you reject the rest of the tradition?

I call him Lucifer because of the name, The Bringer of Light, or truth, which I believe he did. He created us and taught us. I also call him Satan, The Adversary, because he is the adversary to christianity,islam, and judaism, in my opinion. And the atheistic Luciferians call him Lucifer as well, yet they also reject the rest of the tradition as well.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Dear ApostleofLucifer,

I don't know who you've been talking to, but the idea that you cannot believe in Lucifer as your accepted Form of the Dark Lord without believing in the Christian God is totally misguided.

I'll try to make this short. To me all the many Forms of what I call the Prince of Darkness: Satan, Set, Lucifer, Prometheus, Typhon, etc., are all reflections of certain aspects of the Dark Prince. Set, in ancient Egypt was known as the god of the sky by night and is the most ancient Form of the Prince of Darkness. The Priesthood of Set existed almost 5,000 years before the conception of Christianity.

Like you, I also am convinced that what I know as Set and what you know as Lucifer is the true creator of that which has become humankind. I am more of the mind that He/It created the human psyche, infusing within our DNA His essence and giving us the ability to become intelligent, Free and independent thinkers. Look at it this way, it was Set/Satan/Lucifer who gave mankind the ability to perceive and create the concept of Christianity and its God, along with all other religions and philosophies, as well as, the arts and sciences.

All gods of all other times and nations have been created by man. Man created god in his own image, not the other way around.

I do think there is an ancient Intelligent "Life-Force" of this Universe. I know it as Set, you know it as Lucifer or Satan. I don't believe this Entity created the Universe. The origins of the Universe are a complete mystery, one in which mankind is far from being able to uncover yet alone understand. I am, however, personally convinced that the Entity we know as Set/Satan/Lucifer is the origin of the human psyche/soul/spirit.

Oh BTW, I am also a huge fan of black metal.:bat:

/Adramelek\

Almost exactly what I believe. To me, Set and Lucifer would be the same being, as well as the parallels with the other religions (Prometheus, Enki, etc.) I believe that they are the same being, with different names due to cultural differences, separations, etc. Other than that, I agree almost 100% with what you have said. Thank you.

And Black Metal is my life!!:yes: