• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just 70% Water Here...

nephilim

:162: This looks to be a great site for me. I love to discuss, and receive feedback and always when religious undertones are involved. Mysteries of the bible interest me more and more-what is the truth of the unexplained?

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
nephilim said:
:162: This looks to be a great site for me. I love to discuss, and receive feedback and always when religious undertones are involved. Mysteries of the bible interest me more and more-what is the truth of the unexplained?
I can't offer you solutions to Biblical mysteries, or any "truths" beyond what you may ascertain for yourself, but I can offer you welcome, and invite you to participate within REF in your quest.

"Welcome to the party pal".

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
70% water? So if we feed you a bunch of salt, is it possible you would become 50% water?:areyoucra

Welcome.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
nephilim said:
Well, you have come to the right place!

Welcome to the forum - I look forward to seeing your posts.;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Oooo! I have a favorite video-game character that shares your username!

Welcome!

Please feel free to check out our article with links for our newer members!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi Nephilim. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy: