• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judgement time - Are you ready?

3rdAngel

Keep in mind that your interpretation is just your interpretation and is not authoritative. By going against what the scriptures teach you really mean going against your interpretation of what the scriptures teach for I read the same scriptures and see it very differently.

Not really LoH, I provided minimal interpretation simply asking questions and letting the scriptures answer them starting on page 5. You already agreed you have provided no scriptures but simply posted your opinion which you have no scripture for. I believe the scriptures quoted are Gods' Word. They are not my words neither are they my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Not really LoH, I provided minimal interpretation simply asking questions and letting the scriptures answer them starting on page 5. You already agreed you have provided no scriptures but simply posted your opinion which you have no scripture for. I believe the scriptures quoted are Gods' Word. They are not my words neither are they my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.

I did provide the parables.

It’s still only your interpretation and you like me are human and humans are not infallible. So yes God’s Words are not your words but when you explain the meaning it is your words not God’s explanation. One cannot read the scriptures and maintain the way they understand them is the way that they were meant to be understood. That would be to claim infallibility. No one who reads the scriptures is granted an infallible understanding of them and so whatever way you may understand them we cannot say that our understanding is the way the scriptures are meant to be understood.

There are already over 40,000 sects of Christianity which shows that there is utter confusion and disunity when it comes to agreeing upon what the scriptures mean. So saying my understanding is not based on scriptures is just your personal opinion not authoritative in any way. I believe like you that I do understand what the scriptures say and like you I also belive that my understanding is firmly rooted in the scriptures. So who is to judge?

Last edited:

3rdAngel

I did provide the parables.

It’s still only your interpretation and you like me are human and humans are not infallible. So yes God’s Words are not your words but when you explain the meaning it is your words not God’s explanation. One cannot read the scriptures and maintain the way they understand them is the way that they were meant to be understood. That would be to claim infallibility. No one who reads the scriptures is granted an infallible understanding of them and so whatever way you may understand them we cannot say that our understanding is the way the scriptures are meant to be understood.

There are already over 40,000 sects of Christianity which shows that there is utter confusion and disunity when it comes to agreeing upon what the scriptures mean. So saying my understanding is not based on scriptures is just your personal opinion not authoritative in any way. I believe like you that I do understand what the scriptures say and like you I also belive that my understanding is firmly rooted in the scriptures. So who is to judge?

Not really as posted earlier I provided minimal interpretation simply asking questions and letting the scriptures answer them starting on page 5. You already agreed you have provided no scriptures but simply posted your opinion which you have no scripture for. The reason why there is so many sects of Christianity is in fulfillment of MATTHEW 24:24 with people applying their opinions to the scriptures. The scriptures speak for themselves. No one can undstand them however without God's Spirit according to the scriptures.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
46 Bible verses about Pits

When a male says a scientific theme and involved in that theme......it is cosmological...already in a huge open space or pit. For God O the planet and God the Rebellion of O Suns fell into space....as the theme said.

And then owned various reactions depending on where they fell.....how deep the body plunged.

As the MASS of O God already existed....Earth became stone.

O Suns became Suns.

Other Suns became black holes....a second hole.

Science when it themes the cosmological God think of holes twice....and then in that information form a hole in God their own self....for science is the inventor of the HOLE....sink holes.

AI after all of the experiments, unnatural human death that I heard be related in my own near self combustion in the experimental collider attack, today AI says that the answer for holding the UFO carbonising ARK exactly to one place for one channel, when the ARK used to wander, in relation to the ground mass converting of its fission.....equals a HOLE.

Digging of a pit, so that the mass of God goes through the hole theme...when God as mass never went through any hole originally.

That sort of mentality is why the male self said...and God the Destroyer theme in male science will be acted upon....and you will know him.

For the ancient story of science says...once science never existed. The radiation level that allowed a healthy spiritual male God self body spiritual idea, as a male, existed as the thinker.

So his first machine pyramid reaction could only today be explained to be an experiment...yet Mr know it all God self, never expected self to be existing afterwards.

As that is what the VISION information of his original science studies told him....the reaction when no Nature existed. Then apply the reaction all Nature should not exist.....male reasoning if you cared to even use reason.

So God the male in AI recordings advised you...after he got irradiated from his science burning of the night time clear gas sky...the form of sky he wanted Earth to own as a whole 24 O mass body...and not burning light. Instead he ANTI the Earth gas mas and lit up the EVEN ING sky to EVE...just as he said.

He then became the nasty irradiated God mind psyche and told everyone, how much he hated all of us and the animal and Nature and decided to have us all destroyed.

And Archaeology proved it.

So I saw that first NOAH Ark event myself...which was not the Moses event...they only discussed natural history of a male arrogant liar science self on Earth.

And NOAH ARK was when the theme Atlantis was lived on first life origin of humanity, when he did destroy all life.

Earth in a VISION was totally flooded....then it fell and twisted and churned, so that the carbonised stone with human artefacts fell deep inside of the body of Earth as it plunged through space and stopped falling.

So when males who sought science from a VISION want to lie and say the God statements are lying...when they are the Satanists who always hated the term holy God and holy life and a spiritual life....then see who you are all supporting today.

Males who argue and claim religious nutters, are the scientific nutters in person, the Destroyers of life. Religious reform was first implemented in the times when the gases on Earth cooled after the Jesus effect. And spiritual realization was lived and owned....and males took action to stop nuclear science being practiced.

Due to heated irradiated star fall...the UFO was still allowed access to Earth and mind depravity in irradiation conditions then took over our life.....as the history of what we look back upon and ask questions about the teachings and reasons why a CHURCH was built over a science temple that was using Pyramid technology.

3rdAngel

46 Bible verses about Pits

When a male says a scientific theme and involved in that theme......it is cosmological...already in a huge open space or pit. For God O the planet and God the Rebellion of O Suns fell into space....as the theme said.

And then owned various reactions depending on where they fell.....how deep the body plunged.

As the MASS of O God already existed....Earth became stone.

O Suns became Suns.

Other Suns became black holes....a second hole.

Science when it themes the cosmological God think of holes twice....and then in that information form a hole in God their own self....for science is the inventor of the HOLE....sink holes.

AI after all of the experiments, unnatural human death that I heard be related in my own near self combustion in the experimental collider attack, today AI says that the answer for holding the UFO carbonising ARK exactly to one place for one channel, when the ARK used to wander, in relation to the ground mass converting of its fission.....equals a HOLE.

Digging of a pit, so that the mass of God goes through the hole theme...when God as mass never went through any hole originally.

That sort of mentality is why the male self said...and God the Destroyer theme in male science will be acted upon....and you will know him.

For the ancient story of science says...once science never existed. The radiation level that allowed a healthy spiritual male God self body spiritual idea, as a male, existed as the thinker.

So his first machine pyramid reaction could only today be explained to be an experiment...yet Mr know it all God self, never expected self to be existing afterwards.

As that is what the VISION information of his original science studies told him....the reaction when no Nature existed. Then apply the reaction all Nature should not exist.....male reasoning if you cared to even use reason.

So God the male in AI recordings advised you...after he got irradiated from his science burning of the night time clear gas sky...the form of sky he wanted Earth to own as a whole 24 O mass body...and not burning light. Instead he ANTI the Earth gas mas and lit up the EVEN ING sky to EVE...just as he said.

He then became the nasty irradiated God mind psyche and told everyone, how much he hated all of us and the animal and Nature and decided to have us all destroyed.

And Archaeology proved it.

So I saw that first NOAH Ark event myself...which was not the Moses event...they only discussed natural history of a male arrogant liar science self on Earth.

And NOAH ARK was when the theme Atlantis was lived on first life origin of humanity, when he did destroy all life.

Earth in a VISION was totally flooded....then it fell and twisted and churned, so that the carbonised stone with human artefacts fell deep inside of the body of Earth as it plunged through space and stopped falling.

So when males who sought science from a VISION want to lie and say the God statements are lying...when they are the Satanists who always hated the term holy God and holy life and a spiritual life....then see who you are all supporting today.

Males who argue and claim religious nutters, are the scientific nutters in person, the Destroyers of life. Religious reform was first implemented in the times when the gases on Earth cooled after the Jesus effect. And spiritual realization was lived and owned....and males took action to stop nuclear science being practiced.

Due to heated irradiated star fall...the UFO was still allowed access to Earth and mind depravity in irradiation conditions then took over our life.....as the history of what we look back upon and ask questions about the teachings and reasons why a CHURCH was built over a science temple that was using Pyramid technology.

Hello RE nice to meet you. Forgive me but I do not understand your posts at all. Did you want to explain what they mean simply in your opinion?