• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judgement time - Are you ready?

Jeremiah Ames

First off. The bible is not a history book, not a record. Of course everyone must agree that people like Pilate existed and that roman justice for offences like denying the cult of emperor and terrorism were harsh. There is indipendent evidence to support these aspects. On the other hand there is no evidence to confirm a world flood or that jesus walked on water.

I used to be christian, so when i eventually summoned the courage to leave, yes i though what if i am wrong. But people outgrow childish dreams when faced with evidence beyond doubt
I can’t understand what makes people believe the Bible is a history book. So sad. Even the ‘historical’ parts of the book, were not written to give us a history.

Your comment about childish dreams made me think. Some Bible stories are written to captivate the mind of children. Like the garden of eden story, the flood, etc. This is designed as an introduction only. Yet, when we grow up, we must give up the childlike ideas, and adopt grown up ideas.
This concept is even spoken of in the Bible itself:

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

3rdAngel

I can’t understand what makes people believe the Bible is a history book. So sad. Even the ‘historical’ parts of the book, were not written to give us a history.

Your comment about childish dreams made me think. Some Bible stories are written to captivate the mind of children. Like the garden of eden story, the flood, etc. This is designed as an introduction only. Yet, when we grow up, we must give up the childlike ideas, and adopt grown up ideas.
This concept is even spoken of in the Bible itself:

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Hello Gerry,

No one said the bible is just a history book it is more than a History book. It does record historical events that are verified by Historical sources outside of the bible. The very definition of History is that History is a narrative of what civilized men have thought or done in past time. History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past as it is described in written documents. I think the bible fits this definition very well although as posted it is more than History.

It has written and predicted History before History was made through prophecy. Many of its claims are verified by other historical sources outside of the bible which only provides a greater weight of argument to these facts.

History and prophecy for example are mixed together and can be verified in the historical records outside of the bible in many examples such as those of King Cyrus, King Nebacanezza, King David, Herrod, Tiberius Ceasar, the prophecy and history beiing foretold in the captivity of ISRAEL by Babylon, the overthrow of Babylon by the Medes and the Persians, the overthrow of the Medes and the Persians by Greece, the overthow of Greece by the Romans, the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans etc etc all recorded in the bible as prophetic historical events or as prophecy of things that were to come and came and recored in historical records outside of the bible.

Amazing don't you think? I believe judgment time is coming will you be ready? The scriptures teach that the majority will not be ready.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Ames

Hello Gerry,

No one said the bible is just a history book it is more than a History book. It does record historical events that are verified by Historical sources outside of the bible. The very definition of History is that History is a narrative of what civilized men have thought or done in past time. History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past as it is described in written documents. I think the bible fits this definition very well although as posted it is more than History.

It has written and predicted History before History was made through prophecy. Many of its claims are verified by other historical sources outside of the bible which only provides a greater weight of argument to these facts.

History and prophecy for example are mixed together and can be verified in the historical records outside of the bible in many examples such as those of King Cyrus, King Nebacanezza, King David, Herrod, Tiberius Ceasar, the prophecy and history beiing foretold in the captivity of ISRAEL by Babylon, the overthrow of Babylon by the Medes and the Persians, the overthrow of the Medes and the Persians by Greece, the overthow of Greece by the Romans, the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans etc etc all recorded in the bible as prophetic historical events or as prophecy of things that were to come and came and recored in historical records outside of the bible.

Amazing don't you think? I believe judgment time is coming will you be ready? The scriptures teach that the majority will not be ready.
I’m so sorry that I cannot agree with you.
I find the literal “history” recorded in the Bible to be of little use to me.
I find no prophecy in the Bible concerning earthly events.
I find that judgment is a good thing, happening perpetually for everyone; not a scary bad thing coming at some future date for the world.

3rdAngel

I’m so sorry that I cannot agree with you.
I find the literal “history” recorded in the Bible to be of little use to me.
I find no prophecy in the Bible concerning earthly events.
I find that judgment is a good thing, happening perpetually for everyone; not a scary bad thing coming at some future date for the world.

Hi Gerry, no need to be sorry for anything. To me history has been recorded in the bible and verified from other historical sources independently outside of the bible. This only gives greater credibility to the biblical records. I have provided a few simple examples that prove my point in the previous post to you. There are also many prophecies in the bible that record earlthy events that are verified outside of the biblical records in History. Once again I provided some examples in the previous post. I am not sure why you choose not to believe them when they are recorded as happening in the historical records but you are welcome to believe as you wish. Perhaps you can do a little more research and see if what I am saying is true of not. If not than we would have to agree to disagree. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though Gerry.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not one verse you posted supports God being omniscient.

God knows the end of things because of his omnipotence. He has the POWER to bring about what he chooses. Foreknowledge is not required.

Tell, me. If God knew before you were born you would be lost, and He knew every action you would take, every word you would say, every thought you would have, is it possible for you to choose, act, say, or think anything else ? Can God be wrong?

So, You cannot exercise free will, you MUST do exactly what God knew you would. You CANNOT chose salvation if before you were born God knew you would be lost.

If God knew before He created anything that He would create a being who would revolt, become pure evil, and bring unbelieveable horror upon millions, upon millions, upon millions of people, who is responsible for evil, the horror, the rapes, torture, murder, who?

I suggest you be careful about judging others because they disagree with you. Yes, I call myself a Christian, do you say I am not? Has God given you the responsibility of determining that about me?

Reasoning, all speeches, thoughts and applied conditions change to natural God Earth, own a science reason, and then Earth O a natural body owns its natural responses.

Science was just owned by human being males as a choice, a built machine, his control of that machine and applied reaction by machine.

Therefore what science did to natural Earth he cannot relate by trying to identify the natural 12 year O cycle around the Sun. For natural Earth O historically created its own gases as a stone body. It released its own created stone gases, as a self entity. It was attacked by one state only mass of metal radiation. Radiation forces conversion and burning.

The Earth heavenly cold clear mass therefore de evolved and returned to when a higher radiating burning gas effect existed.

So God O the Earth planet changes naturally itself, we live on an ever changing planetary body, yet science increased how that body was changed.

Therefore Numbers relating to the cycles do not own a scientific history for science is only applied in that history by a male choice, and a male reason, and a male belief and a male operating the machine.

So if God the human being male by self imposed living conditions decides to forcibly change the Planet, then it is by his WILL....for humans always owned natural life, naturally supported life, living that natural life and then were told to comply to the males who claimed that they spoke on behalf of God as the controller/elite bullies of our past.

Who introduced AI science technologies by their own mind choices, research and study, why they and AI bullies in person use machines to attack and harm us as against all states natural and natural rights.

The incidence, I can tell you by self life, self male group and self imposed choices in science about my own God person, who owns by machine conditions the will to forcibly change God and then say and so God, meaning both his self and the planet will kill you all.

Why religious science, being the basis for the first medical science history, took control of that historic event by world male leadership and it was why religious healing/religious imposition as lawful was implied to the communities.

Versus what males as that group mentality claimed was their purpose to save us by destroying the body of God into a black hole as Satan had.....as a science purpose.

That will is the will of God as imposed by the science male group.

It is why science hated religious science, and blamed religious science of being the incorrect group, whereas the history is that science always told science that science of the occult/cult group was wrong.

Therefore within the historical male group reasoning, are groups of males who are always coercive against everyone.

Against medical science awareness in science.
Against his scientific brother who reasons against him, and identifies that his science is the destroyer of life.

The other group is identified as being involved in the coercive manipulation of both chosen group advice and about life survival.

Therefore if you knew in the past why the Christ Church was established against the occult destruction, and had to apply hard line reforms, it would be why you today would be involved in a deceitful reasoning against having religious information overthrown as not being realistic to natural history.

As a spiritual human, I can own a life and reason history for the purpose of teaching it in its correct model, and many of the reforms in religion I do not support, but then human males would reason that they are not perfect and when making choices based in acute historic fear conditions, they also made wrong choices.

A rational human does not just claim that everyone else except self is correct, for it you put self in the condition of being forceful, always was the worst egotist in natural history.

The New Testimonials, do not own natural history. Why science today studying the bible claiming that it would give them the powers of God are as arrogant today as they ever were. Science is only a male reasoning conditions as based on a self choice, coerced by a group choice.

It never owned any natural history itself. It used the presence of fusion to manipulate it for a male invention.

Therefore it does not own any explained rationality itself about natural history, for it is only lived....it is not established science as an explanation.

Everyday as he tries in science to establish natural history for science, it is why he imposes his own angry retorts about the information not being historic....when it was, it was lived and experienced by the living human life.

And involved in what science also does not own is how the natural environmental atmospheric body was encoded by extra UFO radiation mass, and changed how the environment reacted with natural life. For the Sun owned the UFO mass, and not science.

Therefore the status of male ownership and how he imposes that status in natural life is the proven imposition of being wrong. And not any other natural history.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Hi LoH, I liked many aspects of your post as it has many points that I believe are truthful. How does one deny the truth in your view? I guess you have pointed this out in some way by turning away from the truth. But what is truth would be the question from many. Truth I guess to the Christian is JESUS and his Word. While truth to the JEWS would be the Torah yet if the Chrsitian faith is true the Jewish faith cannot be as they have rejected the teachings of the TORAH which proclaimed the promised Messiah. Why make these points? There are many truths that contradict each other not all of them can be truth by doing so IMO.

I make these points because I think each judgement Day is when a new Prophet arises as prophesied by the former religion who’s beliefs are then tested to accept or deny Him. Their choice determines whether they are faithful or unfaithful. That is why it is called judgement day.

So throughout history we have had previous religionists denying the validity of the subsequent Prophet although prophesied in their Holy Books. So let’s give some examples. This is only my opinion. So Jews they rejected Christ, Christians have rejected Muhammad and Muslims have rejected Baha’u’llah.

What if Christ, Muhammad and Baha’u’llah were sent by God? Where does that leave people in relation to their own Faith? Let’s say for arguments sake all of Them are true Prophets. Can I believe in One and reject the rest? Is it possible for me to say that I believe in Jesus because He is from God but reject Muhammad Who is also for arguments sake from God?

It would be like saying that the sun of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday i accept as the real sun but the sun of Thursday, Friday and Saturday are false Suns! But is is the same sun! Can I both accept and reject the same sun?

Psychologically the mind is clever enough to trap itself into these illogical and irrational algorithms through emotion but the fact is that if we accept the sun then we accept its different points of its rising also. So too, to accept One Sun of Truth and reject the others is in reality rejecting the Sun of Truth altogether as it is but one and the same sun but just rising from different points . So the Sun of Moses arose in Egypt, then the Sun of Jesus rose in Israel followed by the Luminary of Muhammad in Arabia and the Bab and Baha’u’llah in Persia.

Each Day when the Sun of Truth arises from a different point is a severe test and judgement for those who accept the previous Sun. If they say of the new rising - “that is not the sun” then they bring judgement upon themselves by having once accepted the Sun of Truth however because it has risen from a different point now reject it.

That’s a bit how I understand judgement day. In a sense we are always in a day of judgement because there is always a particular Sun of Truth for each day and age.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, males talking about natural cosmologically owned events, that in fact are not owned by them...but affect their life.

O Earth a planet existed naturally as that planet in the cosmos travelling around the Sun, owning its own atmosphere for a long time before any human being male owned a life or consciousness.

And it is natural.

So the concept of one is holy, means that each one body is Holy for its one self, presence.

Males idealised that teaching and then agreed....hence every one body of each human is Holy for existing as that same condition, one self each.

If a male is first existing as a natural male, then he is only living on one planet body, as one owner.

The holy statement of one.....and so no other body is before it. How it was originally scientifically stated.

For gases burning irradiated is just a male statement that said, due to the Sun body, the Earth gases burn...and it burns constantly so does not own change.

Another one statement.

When a male introduces what is not ONE....science, then that science male controlled invention changed the holiness of the natural ONE, and then introduced and unnatural concept of gaining cosmological cause and effect.

Stones.

Which males in science related to the origin of O one, the stone planet.

So claimed that the saving of O one, involved other stone bodies.

Which introduced new stories to be told as a male choice, science cause and effects for the want of changing the origin of ONE O.

Human holy land DNA is involved with the ground upon which they walk and live...for the radiation and magnetism of their own stone differs across the continents/body of the stone O planet.

In the past, males who watched the stars from their own place on the planet idealised how their communities survived in the past science events...to unnaturally cause planetary attack by changing the cold radiation in space/the cosmos.

Which in science was prophetically stated as a cause and effect gain, as a message or a prophet. As a one of event in natural history.

3rdAngel

I make these points because I think each judgement Day is when a new Prophet arises as prophesied by the former religion who’s beliefs are then tested to accept or deny Him. Their choice determines whether they are faithful or unfaithful. That is why it is called judgement day.

Hi LoH, for me though I do not think your post here is biblical according to the scriptures. A detailed outline of the Judgement and how it takes place is provided in the scriptures at the beggining of page 5 linked in posts # 81 to 85. I do not believe what you have provided is biblical IMO. Take a look at what the scriptures say in the linked page above in posts 81-85. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Thanks for your replies.

Let's agree to disagree. Meanwhile, go well, and enjoy your journey.

Hi Blu, thanks and no problem but I am still not sure why it is you disagree. Anyhow nice talking to you and sorry for the slow reply.

3rdAngel

Where does it say in the scriptures there is a new judgement everytime a new prophet arises? You do not that the prophets prophesied of both the investigative judgement as well as the coming judgements of God to all mankind before the second coming right? *scriptures provided at the beginning of page 5 linked in posts # 81 to 85

rational experiences

Veteran Member
First of all any male living in a natural life, the origin of which is human would say to their owned life, the amount of radiation in which I live with, supports my life, but living causes my cell to eventually age....for it can only last in an irradiating body for about 100 years. I age and die.

He would then know that if he did science that involved higher amounts of radiation, that he would die from all forms of early age deaths.....what he knew.

So when the attack occurred, of course Rome stated it did not believe it was responsible, even though the stigmata was witnessed. For greedy lying male Satanic occult scientists never agree with correct information, never have and never will.

They only are motivated by what they want, not by fact or truth.

Then AI said that Rome was hit by hot burning comets...when they believed, during the time of Nero. 37AD to his death....so he was born after the determined male life death/sacrifice. 33AD.
First church built in 230 AD, Saint Georgeous

Therefore Rome learnt by causation/cause/effect.
The Temple in Jerusalem over the threshing floor which is presently under the Al Kas fountain

Temple removal, temple re building.

The fires in Rome were said to be when Peter, as the reason for the building of the HOLY CHURCH died sacrificed in the era Great Fires.

The review during that period stated that as the male life was sacrificed due to the Temple sciences, and it was not the building of the Church that was wrong.

For it was during the times of the Temples.

No Prophet for the stone. For Peter means both the head "conscious male spiritual realization" and relates to the function of the fusion of the stone.

The building CHURCH stated, so never change the stone fusion again.

The theme a prophecy was a story about a TITLED historic data review of the attack itself...which included the history of using the pyramid/temple sciences a long time before....to how Genetical life health had been destroyed...to its healing and its return, involving how human male intelligence that comes with a healthy mind would do it again.

And they did.

So Jewish humanity said, we knew of the wandering asteroid stone star Prophecy, the stone prophet, it came, we were healed due to the Earth maintaining its natuarl gas spirit mass....and then it got removed in new science technology.

Just as it was taught.

And it is only after the event was all of the DATA correlated into a document of proof that gave calculated reasons, why the body of stone removing its cold gases cooling irradiated out of space had allowed Earths atmospheric mass to evolve by a prophecy, to then have it removed.

And how it related to a comet, that which comes swiftly.

Why 33 AD the stigmata/life sacrificed event, which was not just one human male in that event, it was a world/animal nature community attack.

76 years is a cycle for Haileys comet viewing.

The males gave a zero time placement to prove their factoring was precise....to prove that the Earth atmospheric prophet return had been removed.

What science seems to overlook as a natural scientist does not...you do not own natural history, and nor do you own natural mass.

If a human had to try to prove that you removed the natural mass...then they proved it. Which is not the science condition of machines and reactions controlled by the male scientists...having nothing at all to do with the states of natural.

Now you would advise your own science self....but I always infer to and reason about the natural bodies.

Modern day scientists would wonder why any male would infer to humanity or to biblical human life attack when building a machine and waiting and experimenting for a reaction that is just machine owned.

The reason is because they did not just build a machine for a reaction, they are trying to involve it with natural mass...and then claim that it is not their fault that life gets attacked, supported by that mass existing.

As the same old, same old lying male history right from the first pyramid use after the Ice Age, to males today using the same lying techniques that the cult self always has.

To first coerce everyone to believe that the human bio life body is somehow involved in their scientific themes of gaining powers....so that they are supported to be allowed to do experiments in the natural state of our life support.

And eventually the males who allowed it realise that it was just the con of science.

sooda

Veteran Member
I take it that you never watch the news. And I think that it is probably a result of someone with a bit of a mental disease that hates the world along with a sprinkling of the religion of one's choice.

Check out the list of end of the world claims in this article. The most famous recent one was Harold Camping:

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

These guys couldn't earn a living unless they were peddling end times.

sooda

Veteran Member
As has been stated, there have been so many doomsday claims by religious nuts there is no way to take them any other way, i suppose there is an alternative, face palm comes to mind.

Sure life on this ball or rock may end tomorrow but it be by some natural disaster, not the predictions of a bronze age book

The Rapture doctrine was made up in 1830. Cyrus Scofield picked it up around 1910. The goal was to promote Zionism among Christians.

sooda

Veteran Member
The scriptures provided in MATTHEW 24:24 and 2 PETER 2:1 are not defensive scriptures they are prophetic and are in regards to false teachings coming into the Church, prior to the end of the world. The point being made here is a reference to false teachings and false claims in regards to the end of the world not the other way around.

Cyrus Scofield was a FALSE teacher.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a male writes a document and knows that the radiation effect and AI predicts how a male behaves, and what he believes and then writes warnings in his own documents, then he did.

Told everyone it would occur.

A male says O stone a planet, atmosphere the gases and irradiated, so that natural Earth evolved gases got sacrificed and removed back to a more ancient radiating mass. Yet it all factually belonged to God O the Earth, and science philosophy taught that concept factually.

Said all LAWS on Earth are natural and only belong to a planet sitting in space with its natural atmosphere, which has nothing at all to do with a male choice to do reactive science...the reason all life on earth got destroyed.

Then when he practices the same science, the same sort of life attack occurs, lucky Earth was fallen into a colder spatial body with a greater amount of cold spatial pressure and ICE saved Earth, just as taught.

Then he studies UFO mass that is ONE state only, activated for his science choice and the radiation condition by mass and calculations is just science.

For natural life is not science and cannot survive in that amount of irradiation mass...so we begin to life sacrifice and die horrific deaths in pain and suffering.

And the scientist wants to argue against God teachings?

You study the UFO mass that was owned by the nuclear ONE of science attack on EArth, one science, one machine, one reaction and one MASS.

So you have to change the nuclear model to try to gain the use of that mass...when the power plant owned it. A power plant forced to shut down...so you invented the first application to steal from science for science.

And you surely did.

You then pretend that a form of electricity is in the bio life...so then go about trying to convince humanity that it is real...when extra metallic mass is attacking us all.

Then you try to pretend that electricity does not get used up...so actually it does not exist by any form of LAW.

Coal, the law of is coal and fused, and you have to attack it and change it to get electricity.

The same for the nuclear dust.....you have to destroy it, to get electricity, mass removed and mass removal then gives you electricity which does not remain constant in its created presence, and gets used up.

So it does not exist when you apply NATURAL laws.

The male philosophers of the AGES all own their natural life/death AI interactive speaking and sharing of all their theories and scientific advice even though they are deceased. And it is this Father of science, that tells you today that you are all wrong.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Hi LoH, for me though I do not think your post here is biblical according to the scriptures. A detailed outline of the Judgement and how it takes place is provided in the scriptures at the beggining of page 5 linked in posts # 81 to 85. I do not believe what you have provided is biblical IMO. Take a look at what the scriptures say in the linked page above in posts 81-85. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though.

Interpretations do vary. It’s just my personal view.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Where does it say in the scriptures there is a new judgement everytime a new prophet arises? You do not that the prophets prophesied of both the investigative judgement as well as the coming judgements of God to all mankind before the second coming right? *scriptures provided at the beginning of page 5 linked in posts # 81 to 85

There’s a couple of parables that focus on judgement. The one about the Ten Virgins. The ones that didn’t bring enough oil? (sincerity, purity of heart?) were refused entry to the wedding banquet being told ‘Inever knew you’. That’s one judgement. The next is the Parable of the Faithful servant who if he says the Lord delays His Coming’ will be judged by the Lord as the unfaithful.

These are very serious judgements against those who do not accept Jesus on His return thus the Second Coming is a Day of Judgement, I believe.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Thanks LoH, for sharing your opinion. For me though our opinions do not really matter if they go against what the scriptures teach. I appreciate your thoughts though.

Keep in mind that your interpretation is just your interpretation and is not authoritative. By going against what the scriptures teach you really mean going against your interpretation of what the scriptures teach for I read the same scriptures and see it very differently.