• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Journal of Crazy/Disturbing Thoughts

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Why is this section so empty? Meh. I will post particularly disturbing or noteworthy thoughts that randomly occur to me, usually at night. Normally, these thought are the result of telepathic messages from either my hands or from other people (usually girls I like or used to like), and I don't agree with most of them (for some reason, I usually associate bizarre, anti-me, and/or aggressive thoughts with my right hand, and submissive, soft thoughts with my left hand). Here's what I have so far:

Yesterday:
"Myself and I are several very different people." (This one is actually from one of myselves. Which one it was is unknown.)
"Masturbation is the art of deceiving one's body into thinking one is succeeding, when in reality, one is likely a complete failure." (Unknown origin, most likely from the anti-me section of my brain, otherwise known as my right hand)

Today:
"In politics, it is better to be feared than to be loved, because fear is dependent on your power, which is maintained through good judgement, whereas love is dependent on whether or not people agree with you in the first place." (Unknown origin; possibly my right hand)

EDIT: Before anyone calls me "insane"... having multiple personalities is perfectly normal. In fact, those who have only one personality are either severely deformed or in denial. Almost everyone has multiple personalities. Most people simply don't acknowledge that each of their "emotions" are actually separate people. Think about it: Are you the same person when you are angry as when you are happy? Of course not! Have you ever debated with yourself on what decision to make on a particular issue? Of course you have. How then could you say that you only have one personality?
Telepathy, too, is normal at high school age. Most people simply don't realize that some of their thoughts are not their own, and thus they act upon them as if the were their own. This is why teenagers tend to act weird by adult standards.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
EDIT: Before anyone calls me "insane"... having multiple personalities is perfectly normal. In fact, those who have only one personality are either severely deformed or in denial. Almost everyone has multiple personalities. Most people simply don't acknowledge that each of their "emotions" are actually separate people. Think about it: Are you the same person when you are angry as when you are happy? Of course not! Have you ever debated with yourself on what decision to make on a particular issue? Of course you have. How then could you say that you only have one personality?

NOTE: You're not talking about "personality" in the same sense that medical professionals do when they note someone has "multiple personalities."

Enjoy your journal.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
How come I can't edit the OP? Bleh.

5-9-10
"With enough hate, anything can be accomplished!" - occured to me in bed that night. Unknown where the thought came from, or whether or not it was serious or if it was mocking my paranoia.

5-10-10
"Stop yelling at me!" - me, just a couple minutes ago. No one else was anywhere near me or in the room.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
6-9-10
"We come up with our ideas by intellect, and prove them by force." - Me, a few minutes ago. Unsure what part of me.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
This isn't really a disturbing thought, but I thought I should post it here for posterity:

10-19-10
"It's a hell of a lot easier to grow flowers on ******** than it is on concrete."

(I was thinking about how people tend to follow charismatic people, and how charismatic people tend to be loonies. The "concrete" is a reference to the phrase "concrete facts," and the term "********" means something completely and utterly false, in addition to being good fertilizer.)

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
3-2-11
"Gah, these freaks bother me, saying that stereotyping is universally bad. I fit into stereotypes just fine - I am a stereotypical anti-theist, a stereotypical communist, and a stereotypical teenager with a messiah complex. Why do others insist on beating perfectly good cookie cutters into odd, unrecognizable shapes with the Blunt Hammer of Individualism?"
- Me, a couple minutes ago. First sentence was roughly paraphrased, memory not quite clear. Not sure what the context was, if there was one. Not sure if I agree with it or not, but the metaphor was pretty cool.
(As usual, the thought occurred at night.)

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
6-13-11
"Bah, crush them! It's what good people do to inferior people, they crush them, until they either die or their molecules get rearranged so that they become better people. I was one of the lucky ones, my molecules got rearranged. Onwards with the Blunt Foot of Justice!"
- Unknown source; the tone sounds like good ol' Righty, but he makes a point of NEVER referring to himself as "I," he calls himself "We." I hope it wasn't me, I tend to take things literally, and taking that quote literally sounds kind of scary.