• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joke

King Phenomenon

A month or two ago I made a Thread saying that I’m getting back to my roots and going back to Christianity and that I stopped believing that the world was created around 1980. I lied. it was a joke. Haha.

King Phenomenon

How did you learn that the world began in 1980?
Relatively peaceful time. Technology at its height. World resources high. Enough time had passed since World War II. Enough time for the chosen one to live out his life before things start getting ugly Like once we start running out of resources.

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Relatively peaceful time. Technology at its height. World resources high. Enough time for the chosen one to live out his life before things start getting ugly Like once we start running out of resources. Enough time for has passed since World War II.
So you worked out that the world began in 1980 all by yourself, it wasn't somehow revealed to you?

King Phenomenon

Judaism teaches of a new world to come. Christianity teaches of everlasting life in heaven. How is this possible? Realistically speaking? Its achieved through the death of the chosen one imo.

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Judaism teaches of a new world to come. Christianity teaches of everlasting life in heaven. How is this possible? Realistically speaking? Its achieved through the death of the chosen one imo.
So the chosen one will bring about the end of the world?