• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John 14:6

Dogknox20

We see it in a different frame of reference.

God is one, so yes the source is One Truth.

Yes we see that Truth with different frames of reference.

Yes Jesus as Christ did return at the end of the Age.

So I agree with you seeing it differently.

Regards Tony
TransmutingSoul You are a little mixed up.. There is only one truth 2+2=4 Only One God... NOT Many! Different frame of reference means truth is what a person wants truth to be!
Different frame of reference means all is truth... Satan is the author of chaos.. Not God!

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” Amen.

Where do you find this so called truth? Yes Jesus as Christ did return at the end of the Age.

Dogknox20

Jesus never promised to return to this world, not anywhere in the Bible. In fact, Jesus said that His work was finished here and He was no more in the world. That means that the return of Christ does not refer to the same man Jesus, it refers to another man.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Trailblazer You quote scriptures: I like that you do!
29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.
Trailblazer The Body of Jesus is in the world! The Church is the Body of Jesus he is in deed in the world! Man (flesh) and Spirit

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
It is finished.... What is finished!? Can't be his work.. Jesus had to go down to preach to the dead and he is in heaven as High Priest offering to God on our behalf his work is not finished!

This is what is finished.. "The Passover Meal is finished"... ALL...

Trailblazer
all Passover meals MUST end with a cup of wine! Before the last of the four cups is drank they sing a song!
Matthew 26:30 When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
The last cup of wine was not drank! They sang the song but still the meal was NOT finished!

Matthew 27:33 They came to a place called Golgotha (which means “the place of the skull”). 34 There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
Trailblazer Jesus must have been thirsty! Loss of blood and hard work carrying the cross Jesus would be very very thirsty! The Meal was still not finished!

Matthew 27:48 Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink.
Trailblazer Vinegar is still wine! The forth cup to end the Passover meal was drank.. On the cross.. The Passover meal was Finished is what Jesus meant when hs said "It is finished"!
What we must do now is eat the Unblemished Passover Lamb!
1 Corinthians 5:7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.

Dogknox20

Jesus never promised to return to this world, not anywhere in the Bible. In fact, Jesus said that His work was finished here and He was no more in the world. That means that the return of Christ does not refer to the same man Jesus, it refers to another man.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Jesus will come again....

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Acts 1:10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
TransmutingSoul You are a little mixed up.. There is only one truth 2+2=4 Only One God... NOT Many! Different frame of reference means truth is what a person wants truth to be!
Different frame of reference means all is truth... Satan is the author of chaos.. Not God!

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” Amen.

Where do you find this so called truth? Yes Jesus as Christ did return at the end of the Age.

One is also the following;
eins
ett
en
un
Iuno
uno
um
un
unus
odin
jeden
eîs
yksi
bat
ekab
moja
wa

All I see you are doing is speaking a different language about our One God.

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Trailblazer You quote scriptures: I like that you do!
29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.
Trailblazer The Body of Jesus is in the world! The Church is the Body of Jesus he is in deed in the world! Man (flesh) and Spirit
Okay, I did not know what you meant by the body of Jesus, so thanks for explaining that. I had thought you meant the actual physical body of Jesus because that is what most Christians are waiting for, and they believe it will drop down from the sky in the physical clouds.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus will come again....

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Acts 1:10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
I do not believe those verses are in reference to the same man Jesus returning to earth. Jesus never promised to return to earth, not once in the entire New Testament. Rather, Jesus said His work was finished on earth and He was no more in the world.
(John 14:19, John 17:11, John 17:4)

I believe that Baha'u'llah was the return of the Christ spirit, so He was the return of the Son of Man in the clouds.

Who is the Son of man who will come in the clouds of heaven?

Jesus was the Son of Man and Baha'u'llah was one like the Son of man.

Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

I believe that Baha’u’llah, one like the son of man, descended from the clouds of heaven of the Will of God, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. These verses are about an earthly Kingdom, not a heavenly Kingdom. Jesus’ Kingdom is in heaven, Baha’u’llah’s Kingdom will be on earth, after it is built by humans.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

I do not believe that Acts 1:10 is a reference to the same man Jesus returning. In light of John 14:19, John 17:11, John 17:4, it cannot be referring to Jesus.

Acts 1:9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Here is my interpretation of those verses. The disciples were staring up into the sky as the spirit of Jesus was taken up to heaven out of their sight. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky because they wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky. Then the angels told the disciples that the same spirit of Jesus that was taken up to heaven will return just as it went to heaven, in like manner.

The verse does not say that the disciples saw a body go up. It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes perfect sense since angels can see spirits.

Descending from heaven upon the clouds means that the spirit of Jesus, the Christ Spirit, will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God and will appear in the form of a human being. Though delivered from the womb of Mary, Jesus in reality descended from the heaven of the will of God. Baha’u’llah descended in like manner, from the heaven of the will of God.

Dogknox20

One is also the following;
eins
ett
en
un
Iuno
uno
um
un
unus
odin
jeden
eîs
yksi
bat
ekab
moja
wa

All I see you are doing is speaking a different language about our One God.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul the Baha'i religion has Islamic roots! Islam has a different god then the Christian! There god of Islam is demanding "Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth". The Christians God is "LOVE"! He came to us as a man, with Love he died for us to destroy death and restore life! God became part of his own creation!
Your god is not the true God of the Christian!

Dogknox20

Okay, I did not know what you meant by the body of Jesus, so thanks for explaining that. I had thought you meant the actual physical body of Jesus because that is what most Christians are waiting for, and they believe it will drop down from the sky in the physical clouds.
I reply.. Jesus never left us... Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Jesus remains Always with his One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church! Forever with to the very end of time!

At the end of the world Jesus will again return fully Man/God ...
28 As they approached the village to which they were going, Jesus continued on as if he were going farther. 29 But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.
30 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them. 31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight

41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
TransmutingSoul the Baha'i religion has Islamic roots! Islam has a different god then the Christian! There god of Islam is demanding "Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth". The Christians God is "LOVE"! He came to us as a man, with Love he died for us to destroy death and restore life! God became part of his own creation!
Your god is not the true God of the Christian!

That to me, that is not what Jesus the Christ taught.

It may be that the God you have come to know, is not the God of a true Christian, that is the quandary faced.

After all, there is only One God.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

Dogknox20

That to me, that is not what Jesus the Christ taught.

It may be that the God you have come to know, is not the God of a true Christian, that is the quandary faced.

After all, there is only One God.

Regards Tony
TransmutingSoul The Catholic Church is Apostolic.. this means it has roots going back all the way to the Apostles and Christ! Christians are Christ Followers!
The Catholic Church is The Body of Christ.. She (the Catholic Church)is Holy! She was established by Jesus before he ascended into heaven! Catholic's are Christian = "Christ Followers"!
The Apostles are "Christ Followers" = Christian! You are Not!
Your roots go back only 1200 years to Mohamad and the Islamic religion! You are Mohamad follower.. NOT Christian! Your god is NOT the Christian God!

Jesus rose from the dead never to die again.. NO ONE..

TransmutingSoul
no one can die twice! Jesus died sinless .. >>>The Wages of sin is DEATH<<<.. Death had no hold on Jesus! Jesus is the God/Man he saved us from dearth; he became part of his own creation by being Born as Man so he could die as a sinless man!

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well according to the belief Jesus will be the judge deciding who enters and who doesn't - if he's doing that how would you get passed him he has the final say. If the faith is true all will stand in judgement of Christ. The human face of God will do the judging.

I believe there will be a judgment of those who are raptured as to whether Jesus is their Lord and Savior or not. After all anyone can answer the call to be gathered. As Jesus said: Many will be called but few will be chosen. The man on the Great White throne at that Judgment is not named.