• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jewish Joy is contagious

Spiderman

Veteran Member
tenor.gif
giphy (3).gif
the book of Nehemiah says the joy of the Lord is our strength. I've always enjoyed watching Jews celebrate their faith... They teach me that having good cheer and partying is just as holy as tears and penance. Anyhow, Jews have the lowest suicide rate of monotheistic branches. That might have something to do with how they rejoice. It's fun to watch anyhow
200w.gif
giphy (2).gif
tenor (1).gif
giphy (5).gif
8Uscsn.gif
image-1.gif
giphy (4).gif
LikableDismalDeinonychus.gif

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Out of the Judeo-Christian construct, I most respect the Jewish people.

I could be wrong, but I doubt there exists a need within the Jewish community to convert anyone to their way of thinking or religion.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I could be wrong, but I doubt there exists a need within the Jewish community to convert anyone to their way of thinking or religion.
I always admired that about Judaism... A lot of times the people that try to convert other people are the ones who do the best job of demonstrating why not to convert.

I don't try to convert anybody to my faith... Though I do try to get people to be spiritual.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

There is no need, because we/the Jews have no concept of 'salvation via correct belief'.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There is no need, because we/the Jews have no concept of 'salvation via correct belief'.
Yeah...I'm with ya... I always thought it asinine that God would damn someone to an eternity of torture for not believing the right system of thoughts about an invisible Deity!