• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jewish Harvard Professor Encounters Mary

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Jewish Harvard Professor Encounters Mary

A Jewish Harvard business professor who was flirting with atheism and pleading for guidance received an unexpected answer to a prayer: the Blessed Mother, arrayed with supernal ineffable splendor.
Respectful question - Will you be posting stories about Catholics, including clergy, who have converted to other faiths, including Judaism?

Mark Dohle

Respectful question - Will you be posting stories about Catholics, including clergy, who have converted to other faiths, including Judaism?
I have, but this is the Cath Dir section, and I am Catholic, so I find it interesting. If you don't, I understand ; -).

However he did not convert from one religion to antoher. He was an atheist.
Peace
mark

Last edited:

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I listened to Mr. Schoeman's testimony on YouTube a few days ago, and it has only inspired me to further my own faith. To encounter God and the Virgin Mary so directly is a rare and fantastic grace.

But more so than his claimed experiences, what really struck me was his point about the sheer futility of living for the things of this life alone. It matters not in the slightest how successful you are in worldly terms. If you do not seek to merit spirituality, then you are squandering your life.

Mark Dohle

I listened to Mr. Schoeman's testimony on YouTube a few days ago, and it has only inspired me to further my own faith. To encounter God and the Virgin Mary so directly is a rare and fantastic grace.

But more so than his claimed experiences, what really struck me was his point about the sheer futility of living for the things of this life alone. It matters not in the slightest how successful you are in worldly terms. If you do not seek to merit spirituality, then you are squandering your life.
Well said my friend, thank you. I also like it when the Blessed Mother said that the Holy Spirit is the gaze of God.

peace
mark