• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus, was dead for 3 days, then who ran the world, these 3 days,him being GOD ?

Missy Knight

Jesus was God wrapped in flesh. The flesh died, but the spirit of God was still alive.
I still cant understand , how can Jesus be

100% God
100% Man
100% son of God
at same time

also i'm curious , where did you read the concept of 'Jesus being wrapped in flesh ,The flesh died, but the spirit of God was still alive' because this isnt present in Bible & every time , I ask a question ,there is different reply

Thesavorofpan

Is not going to save you.
I still cant understand , how can Jesus be

100% God
100% Man
100% son of God
at same time

also i'm curious , where did you read the concept of 'Jesus being wrapped in flesh ,The flesh died, but the spirit of God was still alive' because this isnt present in Bible & every time , I ask a question ,there is different reply

If we assume the principal that everybody in order to have life needs a soul then we could have God who takes a empty body, puts himself in it and goes to earth. HIs body that he is in is mortal, but just like a soul he eternal so his body could die while God will still be alive.

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." 1st Timothy 3:16
You don't see its this way because you view the bible as any trinitarian Christian even though your not Christian.

Thesavorofpan

Is not going to save you.
Also if 'The flesh died, but the spirit of God was still alive' why was Jesus pleading for help from god on cross??? "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me"

That was the man part crying out that he didn't want to die. IT was his suvivral instincts kicking in.

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist
Can any Christian explain me that??
Because Jesus(pbuh) never died & the resurrection never occurred

I can give you the proof that the 'resurrection' never occurred---- but we will need a complete new thread for that----Also according to Paul 'no resurrection = no Christianity'

"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:" [Quran 4:157]

Can you add more to this, please? I'm very interested. :)

certainly

Jah is great and is everywhere at all times.

ff I see the ocean from North America, I see the ocean. If I see it from Africa, I see the ocean. If I see it from Europe, I see the ocean. The ocean is one body, so no matter where I am when I look at the ocean, I see the same one body of water.

So when I see Christ, I see Jah. When I see Selassie I, I see Jah. When I see one living in perfect harmony and by the direction of Jah, I see Jah. I also see Jah in the trees, land, heavens, stars, and everywhere.

The only place I don't see Jah, is in the minds of men and princes. That is the one place where Jah has given I and I a choice. To be One with Jah, or to be separate from Jah.

So all strive to be One, and join with I and I father.

MEMNOCK

Spiritual Tour Guide
Can any Christian explain me that??

Seriously people. The death/resurection story is a parable. The story was taken from other religions that existed before christianity was ever thought up. Do some research please. With all the information readily available on the internet there is no reason for people to live like mushrooms.

Beta

who would need to run it, :areyoucra i though nature was doing a mighty fine job on its own
You are not living in this world my friend if you think nature is doing a wonderful job.
have you asked the victims of a tsuname ?
have you asked the victims of an earthquake ?
have you asked the victims of flooding ? of drought ? excessive heat , excessive cold etc etc etc.....?
We need to understand the world we live in and see it's imperfection. The reason being man's fall in the garden of Eden.:cover:

Jesus, was dead for 3 days, then who ran the world, these 3 days,him being GOD ? Can any Christian explain me that??

The Spirit of God does not die. The Spirit of God, which is the WORD (reason or logos) came in Jesus when he was conceived and dwelt on earth. When Jesus died, he died in the flesh because he was flesh, then the Spirit of God quickened Him after 3 days, he was resurrected with a glorious body and is now alive forevermore sitting at the right hand of the Father in heaven and he has the seven spirits of God, (rev 3:1).

Perhaps he is now like an angel with heavenly body, in the Bible, angels do mingle with people sometimes, they go to and fro heaven and earth so maybe he does to...and why not? he stayed with the apostles for forty days on earth after he was resurrected, he could do it anytime...I wonder...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
God The Father raised Jesus from the dead. It's hard to wrap our brain around the trinity, but God is represent in three distinct personalities, God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit.

You should set up a post trying to prove this. I don't believe that you can.

Muffled

Jesus in me
No one ran it, it was completely out of control, just as it is now.

How can you perceive whether an invisible God is controlling things or not? How would you know whether things as they are now are being controlled or not? Is it necessary for God to control everything? Is He a micro-manager?

ellenjanuary

Whatsa matta, you people! Can say stuff like, almighty omni, think god can't handle being dead? Kinda almighty is that? ;)

Trinity giving you a problem? Try some geometry. 3+3=4. :)

God is. Then you came along, looking for god. Since god is (an eternal state) and you are (a sequential state) an interface is required. Enter Jesus (the mortal ideal) and the Spirit (the path to tht ideal). Jeez. Sixth grade geometry, peeps. ;)