• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Resurrection

"but my faith is based on better reasoning and evidence, yours is not."

Either delusional or a lie. You were not able to contradict one single piece of scholarship.

I can't read the rest. This literally reads like a letter from an ex-girlfriend. Total drama queen. Every sentence picked apart just for creating drama - no you lie, please respect me, I don't respect you, no you are, oh no arrogance...blah blah...Which I normally would read and suffer through all the *****y nagging, because girls are pretty and have big #$$#.
But from you, gross, no thank you. ignored.

I cant help it if you dont like being proven a lier and dont like being exposed for what you are. Thats not my responsibility, its yours.

Further, im not your ex girl friend. But hey, if i came to the same conclusion about you as did your ex girl friend, thats 2 witnesses. Whats that say about you? Further, if i can pick these things up from you behind a screen and she knew you in person, what does that say about my "unimpressive intelligence"?

Further, i have dealt with some of the sources you gave. Some of it was truely dealt with. Any of the rest that was not was due because you wanted to waste time horsing around powertrippin.

And with that. This should be done. UNLESS you really want to give it a reset and we start of fresh and debate the NT?

Last edited:

joelr

I cant help it if you dont like being proven a lier and dont like being exposed for what you are. Thats not my responsibility, its yours.

Further, im not your ex girl friend. But hey, if i came to the same conclusion about you as did your ex girl friend, thats 2 witnesses. Whats that say about you? Further, if i can pick these things up from you behind a screen and she knew you in person, what does that say about my "unimpressive intelligence"?

Further, i have dealt with some of the sources you gave. Some of it was truely dealt with. Any of the rest that was not was due because you wanted to waste time horsing around powertrippin.

And with that. This should be done. UNLESS you really want to give it a reset and we start of fresh and debate the NT?

I meant crazy ex-girlfriend. She's still out there posting domestic arguments and complaints about her new boyfriend on Facebook. So awful. So crazy.
"Joelr did you look at that woman?, blah blah, lies, blah , blah, respect, blah blah, CAPS LOCK, blah lies, respect me, blah, crazy, crazy, me me , drama, nag, you said, blah, I said, lies, no you are!, needy, drama, why would you?, needy, crazy person......
My bad, I assumed you had experiences with relationships.
The desire to spend that much energy and time on pointless eighth grade girl drama is funny but completely uninteresting.

You haven't proven, demonstrated or even implied anything about me that tracks with reality. None of your information altered or modified any facts and evidence showing religion to be another Lord of the Rings. The Jesus-pagan connection is equally as strong and I've learned some further reasons why Moses is mythical.

I meant crazy ex-girlfriend. She's still out there posting domestic arguments and complaints about her new boyfriend on Facebook. So awful. So crazy.
"Joelr did you look at that woman?, blah blah, lies, blah , blah, respect, blah blah, CAPS LOCK, blah lies, respect me, blah, crazy, crazy, me me , drama, nag, you said, blah, I said, lies, no you are!, needy, drama, why would you?, needy, crazy person......
My bad, I assumed you had experiences with relationships.
The desire to spend that much energy and time on pointless eighth grade girl drama is funny but completely uninteresting.

o_O:rolleyes::oops: ...i dont know. If you dont change your approuch, im thinking of trying an experiment on you. One where instead of constantly resisting and proving you wrong, to one where i be excisively gracious. I wonder what that will do? It may be hard, but, mayby i should try that and see if it changes anything.

But, you asked a strange question if i had experience with relationships. Ummm...yes.

But here seams to be the difference between me and you, all i see you did with this EX girl friend was belittle here.

Where im different then you, i would be accountable. That means the points she made, i would ACTUALLY ADDRESS THEM one by one very meticulously. Patiently. Thats just how i am.

You haven't proven, demonstrated or even implied anything about me that tracks with reality. None of your information altered or modified any facts and evidence showing religion to be another Lord of the Rings. The Jesus-pagan connection is equally as strong and I've learned some further reasons why Moses is mythical.

Well, do you want to debate the NT or no?

If yes, do you agree to those terms i said? About no lying to me, no calling me a lier without proof. No telling me what i know or believe. Debate the evidence/arguments. Do so without double mindedness. Answer all questions.

If you dont agree with this, negociate and tell me your terms then, and ill see if i agree.

Go ahead.

Last edited:

joelr

o_O:rolleyes::oops: ...i dont know. If you dont change your approuch, im thinking of trying an experiment on you. One where instead of constantly resisting and proving you wrong, to one where i be excisively gracious. I wonder what that will do? It may be hard, but, mayby i should try that and see if it changes anything.

But, you asked a strange question if i had experience with relationships. Ummm...yes.

But here seams to be the difference between me and you, all i see you did with this EX girl friend was belittle here.

Where im different then you, i would be accountable. That means the points she made, i would ACTUALLY ADDRESS THEM one by one very meticulously. Patiently. Thats just how i am.

So an approach where you stop resisting and trying to prove me wrong. Then you go on to try and prove me wrong (not accountable) in regards to a relationship you know nothing about?
Literally, nothing. No knowledge of how many years I might have sat around and tried to deal with endless drama.
Then imply that you would do better. As if that even matters. Weather someone wants to sit around and deal with crazy for the rest of their life or someone decides to move on and find someone they deserve, either way there is no "better". Yet you're constantly trying to find some flaw you can claim a win over?
You can't go one sentence without trying to score some personal victory and make things about one's character? Even if you brought it up, I would never have anything to say about your personal life. I don't care about it, I don't want your opinion on mine and I did not ask for it. I compared this personal tirade to a crazy ex-girlfriend because it's what it reminds me of.

If you don't understand that daily postings on Facebook of how much she hates her new BF and he's an As4H348 and she's going to do this and that is crazy-woman land then good for you. Maybe you will find a nice crazy woman and you'll stay and argur until you die of old age. I still don't care?!?!?!

Well, do you want to debate the NT or no?

If yes, do you agree to those terms i said? About no lying to me, no calling me a lier without proof. No telling me what i know or believe. Debate the evidence/arguments. Do so without double mindedness. Answer all questions.

If you dont agree with this, negociate and tell me your terms then, and ill see if i agree.

Go ahead.

Makes no sense, We would just be going over the same evidence already presented. Every possible angle has been covered. You probably ignored most of it and are unaware that the debate is over? I suggest re-reading the earlier posts regarding the NT if you want to learn something. Otherwise just believe whatever you want.

So an approach where you stop resisting and trying to prove me wrong. Then you go on to try and prove me wrong (not accountable)

No, not that kind of approach. The approuch where i force myself not to anger or retaliate. That kind. But, it will be hard.

And why do you think if someone disagrees with you that this equels not accountable?

in regards to a relationship you know nothing about?
Literally, nothing. No knowledge of how many years I might have sat around and tried to deal with endless drama.
Then imply that you would do better. As if that even matters. Weather someone wants to sit around and deal with crazy for the rest of their life or someone decides to move on and find someone they deserve, either way there is no "better".

I never said or meant even that i knew your relation with your ex. I simply meant that im only hearing YOUR SIDE of the story. Tberes always two sides to a story. And given what little i do know of you now, it does make me wonder, i think her side would sound better then yours. But, in anycase, theres two sides to a story.

Yet you're constantly trying to find some flaw you can claim a win over?

Correction, im no longer trying to find a flaw. I already landed on enough of your flaws.

You can't go one sentence without trying to score some personal victory and make things about one's character?

Correction, thats what your doing. Im simply going down the path YOU want to go down.

Even if you brought it up, I would never have anything to say about your personal life. I don't care about it, I don't want your opinion on mine and I did not ask for it.

Ok, then dont bring it up then.

I compared this personal tirade to a crazy ex-girlfriend because it's what it reminds me of.

Its irrelavent what it reminds you of, whats important is addressing the points i made.

If you don't understand that daily postings on Facebook of how much she hates her new BF and he's an As4H348 and she's going to do this and that is crazy-woman land then good for you. Maybe you will find a nice crazy woman and you'll stay and argur until you die of old age. I still don't care?!?!?!

Im already married. Shes not crazy either. Shes cute and funny.

Makes no sense, We would just be going over the same evidence already presented. Every possible angle has been covered.

Correction, every possible angle has NOT been covered. SOME things have been covered. But alot of time has been wasted on nonsense.

You probably ignored most of it and are unaware that the debate is over?

Correction, i ignored none of it, i had looked at some of it, but had not a chance to look at the rest given the fact you wer unwilling to discuss what i HAD looked at.

I suggest re-reading the earlier posts regarding the NT if you want to learn something. Otherwise just believe whatever you want.

I sugest you open your mind to discuss evidence. The spirit of the forum, any forum is to have open discussion of the evidence with others who hold a different view then yours.

Otherwise, believe whatever the heck you wanna believe. Your gonna anyway.

joelr

No, not that kind of approach. The approuch where i force myself not to anger or retaliate. That kind. But, it will be hard.

And why do you think if someone disagrees with you that this equels not accountable?

I never said or meant even that i knew your relation with your ex. I simply meant that im only hearing YOUR SIDE of the story. Tberes always two sides to a story. And given what little i do know of you now, it does make me wonder, i think her side would sound better then yours. But, in anycase, theres two sides to a story.

Correction, im no longer trying to find a flaw. I already landed on enough of your flaws.

Correction, thats what your doing. Im simply going down the path YOU want to go down.

Ok, then dont bring it up then.

Its irrelavent what it reminds you of, whats important is addressing the points i made.

Im already married. Shes not crazy either. Shes cute and funny.

Correction, every possible angle has NOT been covered. SOME things have been covered. But alot of time has been wasted on nonsense.

Correction, i ignored none of it, i had looked at some of it, but had not a chance to look at the rest given the fact you wer unwilling to discuss what i HAD looked at.

I sugest you open your mind to discuss evidence. The spirit of the forum, any forum is to have open discussion of the evidence with others who hold a different view then yours.

Otherwise, believe whatever the heck you wanna believe. Your gonna anyway.

blah blah, personal stuff, don't care...

I always look at evidence. That's how I know so much. All "evidence" was dealt with with scholarship.

blah blah, personal stuff, don't care...

I always look at evidence. That's how I know so much. All "evidence" was dealt with with scholarship.

If you know so much, why is it so hard for you to discuss evidence? And answer questions.

You just now did not answer another one.

joelr

If you know so much, why is it so hard for you to discuss evidence? And answer questions.

You just now did not answer another one.

It isn't hard, I discuss all evidence. I don't discuss conspiracy theories. Once scholarship has a strong position that's it. I'm not wading into flat Earth conspiracies.
What didn't I answer? What biblical question did I not answer?

When did I say if someone disagrees with me that equals not accountable?

It isn't hard, I discuss all evidence. I don't discuss conspiracy theories. Once scholarship has a strong position that's it. I'm not wading into flat Earth conspiracies.
What didn't I answer? What biblical question did I not answer?

When did I say if someone disagrees with me that equals not accountable?

You keep dancing around.

Im gonna ask you straight up.

Do i have to just agree with you or should i question everything before i agree?

If i agree without questioning, is that not pretending to agree with you?

joelr

You keep dancing around.

Im gonna ask you straight up.

Do i have to just agree with you or should i question everything before i agree?

If i agree without questioning, is that not pretending to agree with you?

It isn't "me" we are talking about.
I'm simply not looking to explore explore vague conspiracy theories.

It isn't "me" we are talking about.
I'm simply not looking to explore explore vague conspiracy theories.

Im not asking you about you. Im asking you if i should agree with you without question? Should i pretend to agree with you? It really just requires a simple yes or no answer.

joelr

Im not asking you about you. Im asking you if i should agree with you without question? Should i pretend to agree with you? It really just requires a simple yes or no answer.

It's a rhetorical question. Why would I answer a rhetorical question?
I never implied you should agree with me. That's your assumption.
You haven't agreed on anything so why would you start now?

In fact it's been the opposite of implying you should agree with me. That's why I use scholarship because it isn't my points but rather scientific points.

It's a rhetorical question. Why would I answer a rhetorical question?
I never implied you should agree with me. That's your assumption.
You haven't agreed on anything so why would you start now?

Ill honestly admit without shame that yes im asking a rhetorical question. But im asking it in order to make a solid point and that pount stands firm.

In fact it's been the opposite of implying you should agree with me. That's why I use scholarship because it isn't my points but rather scientific points.

You see what your doing? Your dancing AROUND the question.

Let me modify and ask the same question again.

Should i just agree with the scholarship you gave me WITHOUT question? Should i just pretend to agree with it? Or should i first question it if i dont agree with it?

Yes.....or......no?