• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus: Is He the Messiah?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Hmm. Ok, sometimes life stuff just happens, like you implyed before. I admit.
And no He didn't tell me Himself, I'm not the saviour of the world. Jesus already did that.
God doesn't say He has a plan, he implys it. Have you read a Bible recently, probably not....anyway, it tracks God's interaction with humans, particularly Israel. But He decides to extend his salvation to the Gentiles, us. This was done through Jesus.
Why am I tracking back?
I'm not interested in wasting time talking about meaningless things like other people. They may be important to you, but to Jesus, you are more important.
What if Jesus came back right now??!! and I was talking to you.
I wouldn't have gotten the message across!!

So you believe Jesus, a 2000 year old carpenter? Interesting.

I've read the bible, reading it again would be simply painful, i do not share peoples love of the poetic nature of the bible.

Jesus is not important. What is important is doing whats best for yourself and your family.