• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus false prophet

literal visionary

Hi, FFH from page 9 of this thread, Yahshua did not choose to be called Jesus as this is an English name IESOUS is the Greek. Yahshua said that many would come in his name saing they were He this is only one of the forfillments of prophesee. Who ALONE tells what will be before it is? Also even tho jewscout said she was done I'll still post it that the title or name GOD is truely DEITY or IDOL. I would have to say as scripture says that for lack of knowledge my poeple are distroyed.

what does it matter what his name is in english?

to mexicans its pronounced hey zoose

who really cares?
Jesus as the messiah did forfill lots of ancient prophecies,
I used to live in a commune with jews for jesus,
Why are you so afraid of jesus?
He is not an idol, he is God, and your going to miss your chance,
no more messiahs are coming, he did manage to convert most of the world, and isn't the messiah and the antichrist supposed to do that same thing?
think about it really, nobody else is going to slip on that shoe

open_mind

The title to start this thread was not chosen properly,you really had all people against u,u failed to attract them to your idea,instead everyone posted to reply negatively not to discuss the case.its unwise to tell a christian ''jesus is false prophet'' as it is also nonsense to tell a muslim ''muhammed is false prophet''.
IF JESUS AND MUHAMMED WERE FALSE PROPHETS,THEN HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE MORE THAN 90% OF THE WORLD BELIEVE IN THEM UNTIL THAT MOMENT?

wmam

open_mind said:
The title to start this thread was not chosen properly,you really had all people against u,u failed to attract them to your idea,instead everyone posted to reply negatively not to discuss the case.its unwise to tell a christian ''jesus is false prophet'' as it is also nonsense to tell a muslim ''muhammed is false prophet''.
IF JESUS AND MUHAMMED WERE FALSE PROPHETS,THEN HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE MORE THAN 90% OF THE WORLD BELIEVE IN THEM UNTIL THAT MOMENT?

Thats easy. MAN. Him alone is all that is needed to pervert and distort any and all. Don't believe me? Just read this forum as a whole and you will. It has become such a waste of time to read the dribble here and to think that anyone could ever make a difference with the dead. I for one will not cast any more pearls before swine. Let it lay where it may in the dung of the minds of men. YAH will prevail. Praise YAH! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!!! Shabbat Shalom to those that obey YAH!

Bastion

You have no valid proof that Jesus did not exist.. Just as there is no valid proof that he did exist other than an ancient book written by a hebrew guy. It is all a matter of faith. Quit acting as if what you speak is fact. I personally have a difficult time believing in him but who am I to say he does not exist? Was I there?
People have the freedom of choice; The choice to believe in what they want to believe in and no matter what someone's belief is I respect them and highly look down upon those whom attempt to waver them. So.. until you thaw out some ancient Hebrew guy and he tells you that the Bible was just a bed time story.. just leave it be..

Jerrell

alexander garcia said:
Who is right, man or the Almighty? Fact the name Jesus didnot exsist 2000 years ago! Fact Jesus is not a transliteration of the Hebrew name Yahshua. Fact Acts 26:14 states the vioce that spoke to Saul (NOT PAUL) spoke in the Hebrew tongue. Is Jesus Hebrew or Greek? And it is Iesous ( MY ZEUS). Again for the wise men that say scripture as far as the New Testament, was writen in Greek or Aramic, the fools can't make up the minds of which as science they keep changing their story. But agian scripture proves them wrong. Acts 21:37, the Roman asked Saul if he could speek Greek? Pretty stupid to say that if he was speaking Greek as the wise HAHAHA men state. I am sorry if I offend any but the truth hurts.

Well....Jesus came fron the Greek Word Ieosus, the New Testament was written in Greek. Jesus' Aramic name was Yehoshua, not Yeshua. The Greek Word for Joshua is also Ieosus. Thererfore we can conculde Jesus is actually Joshua, or Yashua. Now Sual is Paul's Hebrew name. Paul is his Greek name. Keep in mind The BIble was written in Three DIffrent Languages. The New Testament was not written in Aramic, It was written in greek. Paul was not speaking in greek at all, he only wrote in greek with the help of greek people. They write it in Greek, they did not speak it in greek(when it happened).

Jerrell

Bastion said:
You have no valid proof that Jesus did not exist.. Just as there is no valid proof that he did exist other than an ancient book written by a hebrew guy. It is all a matter of faith. Quit acting as if what you speak is fact. I personally have a difficult time believing in him but who am I to say he does not exist? Was I there?
People have the freedom of choice; The choice to believe in what they want to believe in and no matter what someone's belief is I respect them and highly look down upon those whom attempt to waver them. So.. until you thaw out some ancient Hebrew guy and he tells you that the Bible was just a bed time story.. just leave it be..

There is proof outside the BIble that Jesus existed. Also know the BIble was not Written by a Hebrew Guy, The bible was Written by 40 Men over 2,000 years. And some of the writers were not Hebrew. there is Written Historica Evidence that Jesus Existed. he was written down in Egyptian, Jewish and Roman HIstory books. He existed....people just dont want to follow him they think up things...even if they are far-fetched just to deny him....it happens all the time...

Jerrell

lol no it is not Ignorant. Look into the Talmud and Bible.

Joshua in Hebrew is Yehoshua. Joshua in Greek is Ieosus.

Jesus was taken from the German form of Ieosus, which came from Latin Jesu.
Ieosus in Hebrew is Yehoshua, not Yeshua.
It is simple look at the name, Jesus was Yehoshua not Yeshua

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
alexander garcia said:
Who is right, man or the Almighty? Fact the name Jesus didnot exsist 2000 years ago! Fact Jesus is not a transliteration of the Hebrew name Yahshua. Fact Acts 26:14 states the vioce that spoke to Saul (NOT PAUL) spoke in the Hebrew tongue. Is Jesus Hebrew or Greek? And it is Iesous ( MY ZEUS). Again for the wise men that say scripture as far as the New Testament, was writen in Greek or Aramic, the fools can't make up the minds of which as science they keep changing their story. But agian scripture proves them wrong. Acts 21:37, the Roman asked Saul if he could speek Greek? Pretty stupid to say that if he was speaking Greek as the wise HAHAHA men state. I am sorry if I offend any but the truth hurts.

When it comes to the J man IK take the easiest route. We are constantly bombarded with these"300+ prophecies" he fulfilled but yet the most basic prophecies went undone. G-d was very clear in Devarim 13 and 18 that if someone comes along and they don't fulfill ALL the requirements then they are not the one. If but one single prophecy is left unfulfilled then that man is not the Moshiach.

I apologize before hand but this is the debate section and I have had run ins with the missionaries of late so I'm still a bit froggy from that.

FFH

Veteran Member
alexander garcia said:
Yahshua did not choose to be called Jesus as this is an English name IESOUS is the Greek.
Jesus Christ is:

Yahshua Moshiach, in Hebrew
イエス クリスト (Iesu no Kuristo), in Japanese
Jesus Cristo, in Spanish
иисус мессия, in Russian

Jesus Christ has chosen to be identified by these names, and hundreds more, according to the tongues of each nation.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
The persons responsible for sacking the persons
responsible for this
thread have been sacked.

This thread will be completed
in an entirely different style at great
expense and at the last minute.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

well the very idea that a prophet may be false how very shocking lol,

extend that sentiment and reasoning to all prophets including your own and yours is a club im happy to join,

holy books:dont believe everything you read:rolleyes:

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled

Some I believe have some bigger problems then arguments of his name being greek ,hebrew Aramic.
Jesus , is called Emmanual =God with us ,the great " I am " ,the word that was in the beginning and became flesh and dwelt among us. In Colossians, he is called the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

The question on that day ,won't be what name you called him ,but what did you do with him , that is my son, my only begotten Son