• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Christ the King of Kings has declared war on the US Supreme Court.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
What kind of jesus are you!!

That is why i said: sit down and play with your toys :D
Reading this thread seems this jesus seems to be one of these:
gu_20100326.jpg

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Wrong. I am not "preaching" at all; but I am simply standing my ground.

Nothing wrong with defending your argument and position.

No, no, no. Defending your argument would be telling us what you think and why you think as such. But in the example below...

In April 2012, the Supreme Court said that police and prison guards have a 'right' to strip search people for the most trivial offence such as "unpaid parking tickets". So now, it's not only murderers who can be strip searched, but even the most trivial offence can take away a persons's Fourth Amendment Rights.

However, we know that God's second commandment is that we should "love our neighbour" in Matthew 22:37-40; Mark 12:30-31 & Luke 10:27. But strip searching without a good reason means that you have broken God's commandment to "love your neighbour". Because such inhumane treatment is degrading and humiliating; and it shows lack of love for your fellow human. Therefore, we know that police and prison guards who carry out strip searching are guilty of SIN. Also, the Supreme Court Judges who authorised this are also guilty of SIN by breaking God's commandment. Because strip searching people without sufficient cause to do so is a serious violation of human rights.

Such a procedure by police and prison guards is inexcusable; because other Western countries also have their own War on Drugs, and they are equally concerned about security issues in prisons, but in no European country will you find such inhumane treatment for the most trivial offence.

Therefore, Supreme Court Judges who have authorised such human rights violation will themselves be judged before the Judgement Seat of Christ and Great White Throne Judgement. (2 Corinthians 5:10; Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 20:11-15)

Despite being Judges, they have still committed human rights violation and sinned against men, and against God; which will have serious repercussions on the day of judgement.

God does not condone, nor accept Supreme Court Judges who have committed such sin against their fellow humans. Such are "persona non grata" who will have no right to Eternal life in God's kingdom.

Do you agree that Supreme Court Judges will be brought to account for their sin against men, and against God; and they will be thrown into the lake of fire on judgement day?

Do you agree that Supreme Court Judges who authorised this deserve to be completely utterly destroyed in the lake of fire?

P.S. Such a law is inexcusable because it doesn't happen in England, nor anywhere else in the Anglo-sphere. Sexual perverts such as they are must be brought to account for their crimes on the day of judgement. (Matthew 13:40-42, 25:41; Revelation 20:15, 21:8)

... you're trying to tell us where your god stands on the issue and that people who oppose him will/deserve to be punished because your god has decreed it so. That, in my book, is preaching. Let's see what others say.

Edit: Had to change a word to make what I was saying clearer.

Last edited:

Excalibur

No, no, no. Defending your argument would be telling us what you think and why you think as such. But in the example below...

... you're trying to tell us where your god stands on the issue and that people who oppose him will/deserve to be punished because your god has decreed it so. That, in my book, is preaching. Let's see what others say.

Edit: Had to change a word to make what I was saying clearer.
However, this will be left to the moderators to decide; but it's not for you to say what is acceptable, and what is not on here.

Edit > Personally, I don't think that it's "preaching"; but it's de facto declaration of war, so the Supreme Court will know where exactly they are stood in relation to God and Christ. (John 1, 5:22, 5:27-30, 10:30, 14:6; Matthew 13:40-42, 25:41; Revelation 20:15, 21:8)

So assuming that my God is real, it means that all of those people are going to end up DEAD.
They will BURN in the lake of FIRE.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
In April 2012, the Supreme Court said that police and prison guards have a 'right' to strip search people for the most trivial offence such as "unpaid parking tickets". So now, it's not only murderers who can be strip searched, but even the most trivial offence can take away a persons's Fourth Amendment Rights.

However, we know that God's second commandment is that we should "love our neighbour" in Matthew 22:37-40; Mark 12:30-31 & Luke 10:27. But strip searching without a good reason means that you have broken God's commandment to "love your neighbour". Because such inhumane treatment is degrading and humiliating; and it shows lack of love for your fellow human. Therefore, we know that police and prison guards who carry out strip searching are guilty of SIN. Also, the Supreme Court Judges who authorised this are also guilty of SIN by breaking God's commandment. Because strip searching people without sufficient cause to do so is a serious violation of human rights.

Such a procedure by police and prison guards is inexcusable; because other Western countries also have their own War on Drugs, and they are equally concerned about security issues in prisons, but in no European country will you find such inhumane treatment for the most trivial offence.

Therefore, Supreme Court Judges who have authorised such human rights violation will themselves be judged before the Judgement Seat of Christ and Great White Throne Judgement. (2 Corinthians 5:10; Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 20:11-15)

Despite being Judges, they have still committed human rights violation and sinned against men, and against God; which will have serious repercussions on the day of judgement.

God does not condone, nor accept Supreme Court Judges who have committed such sin against their fellow humans. Such are "persona non grata" who will have no right to Eternal life in God's kingdom.

Do you agree that Supreme Court Judges will be brought to account for their sin against men, and against God; and they will be thrown into the lake of fire on judgement day?

Do you agree that Supreme Court Judges who authorised this deserve to be completely utterly destroyed in the lake of fire?

P.S. Such a law is inexcusable because it doesn't happen in England, nor anywhere else in the Anglo-sphere. Sexual perverts such as they are must be brought to account for their crimes on the day of judgement. (Matthew 13:40-42, 25:41; Revelation 20:15, 21:8)

I don't believe I see humiliation as a sin. After all Jesus humbled Himself and He was without sin.

Marisa

But as I said, they deserve to suffer eternal punishment for their sins.
Sadly, we're just pathetic mortals and immediate justice is the only justice we're capable of meting out. Our only recourse is to let the plethora of gods that have been created by men duke it out over whose hell reigns supreme, until one of them is declared "winner" and slums it down here with the plebians to set us straight, we have to structure our society as if they are impotent in terms of delivering eternal anything prior to death.

Because they are Supreme Court Judges doesn't mean they are beyond reproach.
Absolutely true. But that reproach should come from us mortals, not the god's spokespeople.

Besides, I'm not in your country; and given such appalling treatment of women I doubt I would ever set foot on US soil.
Can't really say as I blame you there, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest it's for different reasons.

America's culture, politics, and ideology is completely alien to most people in Europe.
Different, sure. But alien? LOL I doubt that.

P.S. Btw, unpaid parking tickets are not an arrestable offence in the European Union; which just goes to show that America is a police state, and much worse than Nazi Germany.
Awe, you were doing great til you went all Godwin's Law. It's a rotten shame you had to go and insult the millions of people who died at the hands of Nazi's.

Excalibur

I don't believe I see humiliation as a sin. After all Jesus humbled Himself and He was without sin.
No, it's not a sin to humble yourself; but it would be sin for another person to make you humbled, and to have done it without your consent.

jonathan180iq

Right, they have a good idea of America and know that this country is a lot worse than Nazi Germany.

Beats me why anybody should want to live in the USA.

it won't change the fact that Supreme Court Judges will themselves be judged and destroyed in the lake of fire.

I will probably never set foot on US soil.

Those are some pretty big words of condemnation for a place that you've never been...

Theweirdtophat

So where are the moderators? Shouldn't someone, I don't know, moderate this thread?

Just lock it and ban this person. We all know he's a troll. (You have someone claiming to be Jesus for crying out loud) and is making threats. Just ban him and close this thread instead of talking to him and prolonging this.