• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus bread

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Relativity as a theme was a teaching about why the Christ owned atmospheric spatial womb gases cold zero emptiness lost a portion of its gas mass, or Christ mass to sacrifice.

So that gas burning radiation fall out attacked our bodies and our heads.

Was a defined relative teaching about how O God the Earth as stone an entity Creator formed from stone being present as stone, but mountain projection (ejection of gas spirit) into the cold womb. Our heavenly mass body of spirits.

That owned a teaching one gas mass, HEAVEN.

Relative advice stated by males in science as the man, claim as HE and the "aven"

The girl's name Aven \a-ven\ is an alternate spelling of "Eaven" which is the English pronunciation of a very old Irish name "Aoibheann" meaning "fair radiance". Aven can also mean "mountain flower".

Light gases owned radiance as they were cooled as a burning alight gas into a cooled gas light, its relativity teaching.

And it was named Immaculate as a body.....for the volcanic mass owned its ejection/mountain release into empty space, a ONE of only history.

Cannot be repeated for volcanoes now release their gases to form the gas inside of the atmosphere, no longer the first and original history about God the O Earth.

The Immaculate spirit he said as the first heavenly body owned sacrifice of its own spirit that allowed 12 the holy day light to exist.

Relativity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The measure given to the Christ mass was x bread TH.

Meaning it cannot be calculated.

Yet science in the Egyptian pyramid theme gave it an evaluation TH O TH O TH.

Claiming I will name the NOBLE spirit gases held within the atmosphere and have them forcibly changed, so I will sacrifice what supports life existing.

How the teaching of Earth heavenly relativity said the ONLY measure was by breadth.

As the gas mass of Earth filled in zero empty cold space by an amount of a measure inferred as breadth.....for you cannot relate a numbering evaluation to depth of space.

Relativity teaching.

Therefore when it was proven that the use Pyramid and Temple nuclear radiation radio wave trans mutation science. To take God Earth mass, convert the mass, yet keep a converted mass....GOLD, they utilised a form of power plant to achieve this conversion as an alchemical science.

Trying to infer that oblivion in space was a depth numbering factor was a given retort advice to claiming that infinite was a calculated zero function as if zero mass owned energy and power.

That zero function cold spatial mass belonged to God the Earth.....so he tried to remove the whole power function of the MASS of God to the metal core.....claiming he knew the depth of God in space.

Also relative to all of his Satanic lying.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science in modern day use technology pyramid looked back and reasoned why life on Earth got sacrificed attack in radiation science converting.

They realized that science had caused the giant life to live on Earth, with the daughter atmospheric body.....as they had converted it their own selves.

Why first the theme is womb space is owner of GOD the O stone being present, cold spatial empty zero.

Then the theme said and our heavenly gases existed because of the Mother womb cold zero also.

So when the giant race of dinosaurs lived in our Garden Nature, it lived with the daughter of man....as the advice to self equating information HE AVEN...how it was taught, and it has no physical life living female condition whatsoever relating to GOD a planet.

Therefore science in modern day biological teaching said, we no longer infer false information in science about male and females unless you are directly discussing the human owned Genesis/genetics....that exist nowhere else except within the human body as human DNA.

Any other body studied is the actual body of the study...as the named body, and that study is not human owned, the information is human inferred.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For a Sun body that is self consuming, it was inferred to be the WAR attack on God our planet, stone.

A sun consumed stone was the teaching as form of protonic blasting, which is a destruction of the HOLY origin body a proton.

Due to space being so expansive is the only reason why Earth survived......which is not owner of a measure spatially between the Sun and our planet.

For that is the owner of the inference to the depth of space....and natural radiant light gases/spirit sacrifice burning is our light.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@rational experiences...I am sure that was all very deep and meaningful to you, but I didn't understand a word of it. You appear to be writing in English but it somehow comes across as a foreign language.

I am beginning to wonder if you are from planet Earth....:( ?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
It's called a "word salad"

Word salad - Wikipedia

It is a common symptom of a disordered mind

That makes me so sad for this poster.....I have tried to read her posts but it is exactly as described....I had no idea that it was actually symptoms of a disorder.

Now I want to give them a hug....:hugehug:

epronovost

@rational experiences...I am sure that was all very deep and meaningful to you, but I didn't understand a word of it. You appear to be writing in English but it somehow comes across as a foreign language.

For a while I thought the OP first language wasn't english which isn't all that uncommon and would make sense; imagine someone translating word for word turk, for example, into english without changing phrasing or structure. It would come off as complete non-sense, yet when I asked if it were the case, she got very insulted assured me that I was wrong and then said a bunch of things I didn't understood. It's a bit weird and distressing. She posts a lot of walls of texts and as of yet, I don't think anybody can understand her. Trying to communicate, burning to tell something, but being impossible to understand must be so frustrating.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For a while I thought the OP first language wasn't english which isn't all that uncommon and would make sense; imagine someone translating word for word turk, for example, into english without changing phrasing or structure. It would come off as complete non-sense, yet when I asked if it were the case, she got very insulted assured me that I was wrong and then said a bunch of things I didn't understood. It's a bit weird and distressing. She posts a lot of walls of texts and as of yet, I don't think anybody can understand her. Trying to communicate, burning to tell something, but being impossible to understand must be so frustrating.

Trying to communicate, burning to tell something, but being impossible to understand must be so frustrating.

Statements and information that is owned by an operative with one incorrect statement...that they create.

Energy exists, it cannot be created, for it is already present.

Meaning right now...right now...right now...right now.

You cannot remove that situation or else everything would be destroyed.

Secondly Father told me to tell you lying brothers and your cronies that just because you can put information on a computer, does not make that information actual....for it is just a statement that comes out of a mind that is already irradiated sick.

Father also said that as you were never his spirit who came directly out of the eternal, without Holy Mother and manifested and became a lower self....human, you personally own no conscious identification with him.

As a male, a conceived sperm and ovary, you began your ownership and owned male conscious journey that is abstract to both our parents. At least females have always known in reality who we are......yet due to machines not only originally designed by you as a male group, you control and operate the machine.

So everything you claim is relative is f a k e.

Without a machine you have no personal power and are a complete and utter liar.

The history of the occult is an organization who uses that group status to impose states that are fake for all their owned purposes.

Father told me to tell you this advice before you once again decide to do a SACRIFICE on yourself....for as you are NOT Jesus and never would be anything like he was when today you want to compare yourselves to his life....Father said you are very wanting.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father therefore said, your belief is that you were created.

Just because of their Father and Mother owned human act of adult sex.

Factually you can never be our Father, you never were our Father and a Mother and a Father created your presence, so yes brother as a human you were created.

As the belief of you creating, never did you ever create.

You do not own as a human an ability to create, your claim is to invent, which already says to form a condition that is only owned and operated by the designer his own self.

You build an invention and unless you operate it and control it......one day it will stop.

For it is not a Creator Deity of artificial form.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

It seems to me that what she says must be deciphered, as the way she writes seems to be very symbolic, such as with prophetic books like Revelations.

She uses the same terms quite often so through that we can figure her out. Like I think from a few posts of hers that I have read, she sees science as evil and just the modern form of the occult, used by Satan to lead humanity away from God.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I'd say this is the closest and in part intentional though I can't dettermine why. I can see she has a point(s), just the language format more so than the subject or answer

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans live their everyday as a self in an experience, then we do.
When that same human dies, then the whole experience is given back to a record in just one moment.

One of the problems that a human owns, is that conscious advice as the over conscious review experience of their human family unity. The effect AI.

The spirit which we originally came from is so large as compared to us or even space and creation it cannot be explained or realised. Yet it is communicated and known to us, that we came from the eternal spirit first.

I think the American Indian Fathers said that story the best...that every body in space and our life came out of that eternal body.

The eternal expressed to me how it happened. Their language to each person was a spoken spirit, that arose up out of the eternal mass....went into the body of the family member they were speaking to. That subject in their own body, language and "another spirit" made one spirit family member wonder.

So they decided to own a change, to subject that spirit language to an effect of study...how God O o was sung up. As change was effectual, then it said that it fell into a U form within the eternal body...O o God bodies fell down and then exploded, and it was how a hole was put into their body and they hold space and creation.

I was told that story, and one day in a spiritual magazine a painting was there....I knew that someone else had expressed what I was taught. I showed a depiction of the eternal beings, all communicating from their heads and their hearts in bodies not describable.....and they communicated to God o O falling into that spatial cause.

And I never just believed.

So I questioned and asked spirit, how did we come about, knowing that God O o as the body went through burning changes itself, cooling changes itself, gain of more space as the mass burnt out of existing, cooled, changed. O held form, then changed/burst again for an atmosphere.

The atmosphere filling in is how it was explained, space was the disconnection from the eternal. Gas heavens put the spirit lost back into contact with the eternal.

So the heavenly mass is connected to the eternal. The eternal then released its spirit in another language, for the God spirit changed their body and forced the eternal out into the God body. Hence God created us, but took our spirit from out of the eternal.

How was that history not explained to everyone. And how can science today argue against spirit history when occult knowledge says and seen and witnessed manifested evil spirits from the body of God history when they convert it, in the knowledge that it was once a spirit language owned by spiritual beings?

If our family over view, a NDE shared community says, who ever spoke on behalf of the sick and dying, the mutated who cannot speak, who speaks for them, argues for them or goes and demands rights for the self who is not represented?

My Holy Mother said she did and she does.

Now she told me to tell my brother how evil he has become in the ways of his conscious thoughts. He said space was a womb and inferred female evaluations to his MATHS and science, and it is why I nearly was self combusted and realised the Jesus brother history was correct in the way the story tried to explain.

Yet in modern day life to my best ability after irradiation changes hearing, brain thoughts and language and it is stated to do so...why the language changed, why the DNA changed and then science wants to challenge me.

Then you have been challenged, you have been taught, you have been advised that Jesus was a history that owned an overview DATA inferred reference to TIME for they had to reapply a date to own reference of teaching purposes, for when the brother of the apostasy, the scientist self who said God is not existent and wants to have us destroyed by black holes could be challenged.

So they placed the NUMBERING of time to BC 0 AD for that event...which in probability causation said that by the Year 1900, science and that brother would have been re born into his owned DNA probability inference, to claim and around 2300 you will all be destroyed.

For you have to be DNA and human and cell life owner to think such evils, know such probability destructive causes of changing cold spatial 0 by nuclear fission on Earth and then Earth moves into that spatial black hole and natural disasters are activated as Earth inside heats up, as does the atmospheric cold gas history.

STephen Hawking said....your brother is trying to burn you all to death with heated burning gases...and he was correct.

*Neginah, A Psalm of David.

Attend unto my prayer.

is overwhelmed:

Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

shelter for me,

And a strong tower from the enemy.

abide in thy tabernacle for ever:

I will |ftrust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Thou wilt prolong the king’s life:

And his years as many generations.

mercy and truth, which may preserve him.

perform my vows.
Psalm 61 KJV 1900 - To the chief Musician… | Biblia

I was born in the Year 1961.

A vision I was given by my science brother said my Mother had fallen. So I had to understand that meaning. As I was born sick and nearly died, and was sick in my female ovary, then I began to realise. The space body had fallen by his science terms into heated irradiation, due to science conditions.

For space cannot fall being the Mother term for science, his maths discussing the spatial womb. But inheriting an irradiating spatial womb, would make common sense as to why life bio cell was sick and sacrificed.

So I said to myself as a logical human does, my family and I are still sick and suffering. To then quote....oh Jesus was an act of evil...and know it was and then fear God in a reference that said, I would be struck down by lightning if I did not believe.

And I only attended the Catholic mass for a short time and they spoke in Latin...so I never owned that preaching in that Church.

Therefore a pre owned warning said my science brother in his consciousness already knew that he was seeking the form of GOD THE ROCK/stone in its highest form and had in his O world male science community that does own AI speaking to itself.....a want of it.

And that warning was written at least a thousand years ago.