• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jesus and peter

David69

Angel Of The North
I want to know if anyone has heard about Jesus promising peter that he will be reborn again with Jesus?

This is what I read: (something along those lines anyways!) "Peter touch my arm so that you know I have come back and I am for real and my promise to you was true! I promise to take you to be reborn again with me in the flesh again on earth.
" I send forth my Angel, I am the root of David we are one!"???

I Read it online somewhere by religious scholars and cant find it again. I know there are different translations etc but has anyone heard of this?

Thanks

David.

Just_me_Mike

I would have figured the messiah would be more informed than what you display. I have decided to not believe in you anymore as the messiah. Sorry.

David69

Angel Of The North
Keep trying. Perhaps it's a particular interpretation.

Thanks there! :)
It is so important to me to find this version. Because I am David and my brother is Peter and I beleive that Jesus left a stack of clues as to the second coming but havent been realised by ordinary mortals :D

Bless you.

David69

David69

Angel Of The North
I would have figured the messiah would be more informed than what you display. I have decided to not believe in you anymore as the messiah. Sorry.

I havent had a chance or opportunity to display, have I? I havent wrote much here!

David69

Angel Of The North
So if it is true and jesus took Peter to be reborn on earth with him, What would be the reason?
Didnt Peter Deny Jesus 3 times?
I read somewhere of Lucifers chosen one (imo same as Jesus Angel) Says That He is being stopped By brother P from moving on? Any ideas? I know my own brother and he is strongly Atheist and He is holding me back but I might get back to that Later!
(Oh if you dont already know... I am the Messiah IMO)
Any thoughhts? (and no wise crack please :)

David69

Angel Of The North
I wish I could find that link. sometimes you come across little hidden gems or a different interpratation that makes sense, make me beleive that the truth is out there but has been kept out of public veiw. If they dont make sense of something, just change it so it makes sense.

Blackdog22

I wish I could find that link. sometimes you come across little hidden gems or a different interpratation that makes sense, make me beleive that the truth is out there but has been kept out of public veiw. If they dont make sense of something, just change it so it makes sense.

Think about it, if you were the messiah you would be God incarnate. You wouldn't need to find hidden clues that you hid from yourself. That doesn't even make sense. If you were god incarnate you would have stated the verse and then told us exactly where we could find it. If you recall Jesus was considered well versed in Jewish law , but you know that already right?

Kurohige

Messiah doesn't mean God incarnate... here is the Dictionary definition:
messiah One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator.
and here is the description for the Jews
Mes·si·as (m
ibreve.gif
-s
imacr.gif
prime.gif
schwa.gif
s) The anticipated savior of the Jews.

If Jesus did say that he didn't meaned physically, but methaporical.. in many people religion or faith is born throught or because this specially people who inspired us. like Jesus and Peter...
the fact that Peter deny Jesus 3 times, does not change the fact that Jesus was, humble, forgiven , in most of the prophet of all religions have been deny for one or two people.

David69

Angel Of The North
Think about it, if you were the messiah you would be God incarnate. You wouldn't need to find hidden clues that you hid from yourself. That doesn't even make sense. If you were god incarnate you would have stated the verse and then told us exactly where we could find it. If you recall Jesus was considered well versed in Jewish law , but you know that already right?

My beleifs differ from say, christianity, I dont consider myself God but I beleif that I am being guided by God. Alot of the information I get from God is not wrote down in the main religions but it is some interparatations that I see wisdom in. Like the story of Jesus promising to take peter to be re born with him on earth!!
Sometimes I just have thoughts and I pursue them and see the truth. supose its prophecising. In dream or trance I see things. and when I question a vision I dont understand I keep getting other visions until I see the truth. Its just a shame I cannot just get all the answers when I want them. Its been a life time of experiences and has been one big journey and I only set out about 4yrs to try and make sense of my experiences. DNA (just my theory) all the information from all my anscestors and God are within my subconscious! God set all this out a long long time ago. and it will play out but I must see for myself the truth. I found my secret code a while back but couldnt find who shares my code, I mean knows about it and what it means. It identifies me. I was depressed one day and swore to the father, If I didnt get a sign soon, the whole deals off and I'll die. My next search reveiled who knows the code... my birthright. anyways black dog, if you wanna talk about me as future messiah, I'd apreciate it in my other thread!

Thanks

David