• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jbug and Meow on God

Gloone

It was actually a very valid point. You could have gone back to divinity, illumination, enlightenment, trinities, god-heads and everything else.
On a side note, you could have tied it back to your comment on god being capable of moving mountains through people and so on. You mentioned god as a people movement, but seem to loom over the subject without delving deep into it.

kylixguru

It was actually a very valid point.
I'll wait and see what MM has to say about that video to justify its relevance if there was a reason aside from mocking me.

You could have gone back to divinity, illumination, enlightenment, trinities, god-heads and everything else.
There is no support for such established as yet. We take one step at a time with real support or temporary support or we are done.

On a side note, you could have tied it back to your comment on god being capable of moving mountains through people and so on. You mentioned god as a people movement, but seem to loom over the subject without delving deep into it.
If she thinks my beliefs are depicted by that video after what I have said so far then there is nothing further to discuss.

Gloone

Well I hope this debate gets better. If you two decide to turn it up a notch I will be looking forward to rest of it if it continues. Don’t forget to strap that helmet on Jbug, you might be needing it and is good to have for precautionary measures. I really enjoy debates when they good.

:woohoo: