• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Japanese man spends $15,700 on dog costume to fulfill lifelong dream of transforming into an animal

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is a fun story. He would no doubt be a hit at a gathering of people being their fursonas. https://kulturehub.com/what-are-furries/ Of course @Wu Wei and others do OK, but this is something else.

Japanese man spends $15,700 on dog costume to fulfill lifelong dream of transforming into an animal

“I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on. My favorite is quadrupedal animals, especially cute ones. Among them, I thought that a big animal close to me would be good, considering that it would be a realistic model, so I decided to make it a dog,” Toko said. “I met such a condition and made collie, my favorite breed of dog.”

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I still don't believe it! I know its true, but I don't have any personal experience with this. Its too much like a TV show, and I can't believe it. People want to be dogs and dress up as dogs because of it? No. I can't accept it. It might be true, but I don't think I'll ever really believe it.

Daemon Sophic

Nice Halloween costume. If I ever wanted to look like a dog, and I had spare cash lying around, I might give 2 or 3 hundred dollars for it. More than that is a rip-off.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nice Halloween costume. If I ever wanted to look like a dog, and I had spare cash lying around, I might give 2 or 3 hundred dollars for it. More than that is a rip-off.
Cheapskate!
Your measly budget would never get that kind of quality.
This guy is living the dream....his dream...which is cheaper
than many dreams, eg, space tourism, owning the Ruby Slippers.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This is a fun story. He would no doubt be a hit at a gathering of people being their fursonas. https://kulturehub.com/what-are-furries/ Of course @Wu Wei and others do OK, but this is something else.

“I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on. My favorite is quadrupedal animals, especially cute ones. Among them, I thought that a big animal close to me would be good, considering that it would be a realistic model, so I decided to make it a dog,” Toko said. “I met such a condition and made collie, my favorite breed of dog.”

Hmmm....

I prefer this...

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

images

$50
:shrug: