• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jamaesi is headed for Brazil

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
On Saturday Jamaesi is headed to Ituana, Brazil for an entire year as an exchange student! Best of luck to you, Maesi! We're all going to miss you. :help:

Hope

Princesinha
Muito bom, Jamaesi!! I love Brazil. And I am going there too, very, very soon. I'm leaving August 18th, and will be there for 2 months ( I wish it could be a year---jealous! ). If you've never been before, be prepared to totally fall in love. Brazilians are some of the warmest, most fun people on earth. They will make you feel right at home. You might not want to leave! ;)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Oh, Jamaesi - we're going to miss you - and you too Hope!...............

But you make sure you have a lovely time, and make the most of it - but we want pics!!! Remember plenty of pics!!!:)

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Thank you, guys! :)

I'm leaving my house to go to the Baltimore Aquarium and to airport in DC now, so this is probably the last time I'll be online for long- unless I can pick up some wirless internets with my laptop.

Much love and bhwee. <3!

robtex

Veteran Member
Jamaesi keep your journal on here when u have time. I hope you have an incredible year.