• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've been getting headaches lately

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It's been happening for a month now. It started infrequently, maybe a couple a week. But lately it's been almost every day I'm at work. I had one yesterday at work, passed in about a half hour. I had another one at work today and now another one after work right now.

It's just a small spot. Kind of behind my left eye, but more towards the side and by the top of the head.

Should I go through the trouble of paying for a doctor? Or should I see if it passes? It could just be stress, I am somewhat stressed especially at my job.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It's been happening for a month now. It started infrequently, maybe a couple a week. But lately it's been almost every day I'm at work. I had one yesterday at work, passed in about a half hour. I had another one at work today and now another one after work right now.

It's just a small spot. Kind of behind my left eye, but more towards the side and by the top of the head.

Should I go through the trouble of paying for a doctor? Or should I see if it passes? It could just be stress, I am somewhat stressed especially at my job.
Could it be eyestrain?

Little Dragon

It's gone on for a month?
See a doctor.

Usually headaches are caused by dehydration. However it might be something more serious.
I strongly recommend a check up. ;)

Heyo

Veteran Member

A friend of mine had that problem and when she asked around, her colleagues also suffered from occasional headaches at work. Turned out that mould had accumulated in the AC causing the problems.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Personally I'd go see a doctor although i don't have to pay to see my doctor, that may influence my decision

It's possibly something serious but more likely nothing to concern yourself about but it's worth knowing just in case