• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italian Minister sparks row with "ethnic replacement" warning

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I didn't mention race in my statement, I mentioned DNA.
Racism is based on the pseudo-scientific idea of superior and inferior genes, and that people's culture, attitudes or worth is determined by them. That is explicitly what you are saying.

If you see Macron and you see Meloni, they don't look that different, Italians and French. On average.
But they are different genetically, because they have had different genetic histories.

Why do the French speak very fast and softly, whereas Italians speak slowly and loud?
Because of DNA.
No, it's because of culture.

I am Italian, but I speak clearly and vary my volume, because I was raised in the UK.

And we're talking about the two claims you made previously. Do not make up new ones. Here are your claims again:

"And since we are a very altruistic, generous Nation who believes that it's all thanks to our DNA, we want to preserve who we are."
- Post 142 Italian Minister sparks row with "ethnic replacement" warning

"Because my point is that those countries treat women as inferior, because evidently it's in their DNA." (prior to edit)
- Post 159 Italian Minister sparks row with "ethnic replacement" warning

So, you have claimed two very specific things.

1) That Italians are altruistic and generous explicitly because of their DNA.

2) That people in countries that treat women as inferior do so explicitly because of their DNA.

These are racist claims.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Racism is based on the pseudo-scientific idea of superior and inferior genes, and that people's culture, attitudes or worth is determined by them. That is explicitly what you are saying.

No, it's because of culture.

I am Italian, but I speak clearly and vary my volume, because I was raised in the UK.

And we're talking about the two claims you made previously. Do not make up new ones. Here are your claims again:

"And since we are a very altruistic, generous Nation who believes that it's all thanks to our DNA, we want to preserve who we are."

"Because my point is that those countries treat women as inferior, because evidently it's in their DNA." (prior to edit)

So, you have claimed two very specific things.

1) That Italians are altruistic and generous explicitly because of their DNA.

2) That people in countries that treat women as inferior do so explicitly because of their DNA.

These are racist claims.
Do you know the story of Patrick Zaki?
Read it and then give me your response.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Do you know the story of Patrick Zaki?
I don't care. Stop changing the subject.

Again, here are your racist comments:

What do you have to say to defend yourself?