• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It was a date!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well, I'd say it was a date! She invited me to a friend's to watch a movie in the back yard, which was an AMAZING set up by the way!

[GALLERY=media, 9548]Proj by Meow Mix posted Jul 25, 2021 at 1:36 PM[/GALLERY]

And if you haven't seen Bill and Ted Face the Music yet you're missing out. (Apparently we were watching this film not far from where one of the actors lives, and the homeowner has known him a long time!)

It was very chill. After the movie we sat around on blankets drinking and made some s'mores. The homeowner hooked my phone to the projector so I could talk to everyone at once as I typed, that melted my heart.

She's a biologist! I knew she was a grad student in some kind of science when I started talking to her, but now I know more about what she does. So we talked about science a lot when it was just us. She gets so cutely excited!

As much of a hardass as I come off as sometimes here I'm really a big softie. I melted into a jell-o when she'd touch my hands as she talked. I think I like this one. I didn't even try to take her home because I wanted a date 2, and that's next weekend now ^.^

Miss Mix gonna be floating on butterflies all week.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm excited for you. Truly wonderful, girl!!! Nailed it like a diva!

(No sarcasm intended. This is how I talk around other women and not Scottish bacon eaters.)

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Also apparently I'm a blusher. Me! But what about this hardass image I cultivate for myself?! Hmmph.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well, I'd say it was a date! She invited me to a friend's to watch a movie in the back yard, which was an AMAZING set up by the way!

And if you haven't seen Bill and Ted Face the Music yet you're missing out. (Apparently we were watching this film not far from where one of the actors lives, and the homeowner has known him a long time!)

It was very chill. After the movie we sat around on blankets drinking and made some s'mores. The homeowner hooked my phone to the projector so I could talk to everyone at once as I typed, that melted my heart.

She's a biologist! I knew she was a grad student in some kind of science when I started talking to her, but now I know more about what she does. So we talked about science a lot when it was just us. She gets so cutely excited!

As much of a hardass as I come off as sometimes here I'm really a big softie. I melted into a jell-o when she'd touch my hands as she talked. I think I like this one. I didn't even try to take her home because I wanted a date 2, and that's next weekend now ^.^

That's amore'

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I knew you were a softie. :p
What's the plan for next weekend?

Game night at first (I met her through a board/card game group), then we're going to a speakeasy! So it's set up like a historical speakeasy, it's in a basement and there's a light that turns red at capacity (esp. with covid), green if you can come in. They have the most delectable cocktails imaginable, with all these fantastic and imaginative ingredients. My favorite is this drink on the whiskey menu that has a mushroom sauce in it and this edible flower. The furniture is all prohibition-era appropriate, we might even try to dress era-appropriate though the closest I would have is all my 40's/50's pin-up style stuff. Either way it's an amazing place to lounge a while.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Also I love seeing people’s faces, seeing more picture avatars! ^.^ It feels more personable to me. Though I get half the point of RF is the anonymity. Still, I like talking to people; and faceless avatars feel less like that.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Good for you. I love dates. Especially the big ones from Israel.

Ciao

- viole

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Also I love seeing people’s faces, seeing more picture avatars! ^.^ It feels more personable to me. Though I get half the point of RF is the anonymity. Still, I like talking to people; and faceless avatars feel less like that.

Sorry, I'll be changing mine back tomorrow...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

But...this IS my face. Don't judge.