• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is 100% worth my time being back

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is strange how a website can hold so much wisdom like RF do.
You only realize how much it means when you leave in anger as I did.
In the days following my leave, something happend to me spiritually, I would not call it an awakening. But a realization that each individual member i have interacted with in RF, do actually give me new wisdom every single day. Some tests my strenght in faith, others show me the light to further study and keep my faith stronger.
Other people are just pleasant no matter how I treated them in the past. Some members seems rude and it look like they trying to breake me in half due to disagreement on belief.

But if my love for humanity ends due to tribulation in my life, then know it was not because of you :)

If I become hatefull in my speech please tell me so I do not fail you.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
In the days following my leave, something happend to me spiritually, I would not call it an awakening. But a realization that each individual member i have interacted with in RF, do actually give me new wisdom every single day. Some tests my strenght in faith, others show me the light to further study and keep my faith stronger.
Other people are just pleasant no matter how I treated them in the past. Some members seems rude and it look like they trying to breake me in half due to disagreement on belief.

But if my love for humanity ends due to tribulation in my life, then know it was not because of you :)

Its good to have you back. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You were gone?
Welcome back!

Enjoy riding around RF in our new taxi.
(It's green. Powered by attitude.)
crazy-cars-22.jpg

The Crimson Universe

Welcome back brother :=)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Hehe no i become a "bit" angry and left very quick that time, my temper boiled over, a huge mistake by me.
That can happen, some comments just really get under our skin. I find myself more willing just to put some members on "ignore," and then I don't need to deal with that, while still enjoying conversation with the rest of the rowdies (oops, I mean valued members!).

If I do or say something to anger you, please believe me that is not my objective. Obviously, we don't agree on a lot of things, but it should still be possible to discuss them.

Just remind me, if you need to, that my observations ought to be about myself, not about you.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That can happen, some comments just really get under our skin. I find myself more willing just to put some members on "ignore," and then I don't need to deal with that, while still enjoying conversation with the rest of the rowdies (oops, I mean valued members!).

If I do or say something to anger you, please believe me that is not my objective. Obviously, we don't agree on a lot of things, but it should still be possible to discuss them.

Just remind me, if you need to, that my observations ought to be about myself, not about you.
You are one of the most kind member in RF, yes we may not agree in belief or about religion,but you hold a very high standard in your replies, at least toward me :)