• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam and Christian end times prophecy points to Falun Gong...

Gauss

But Mr. Li claims that He alone can only give Law-Bodies and Fa-rectification... I've read both Falun Dafa and Falun Gong twice to be able to give some say and opinion.

Besides, I can not believe in Mr. Li as a Saviour, since he is saving me as a homosexual from being killed by the gods... :rolleyes: I disagree with his statements that the gods are angry at homosexuals, and that he is the only one who can give salvation through his gong practice.

I have a better belief in Raelism than in Falun Gong.

[youtube]8_FmRZEYa1Q[/youtube]
YouTube - Message from the Designers

I will tell you about the homo issue.

Mr Li never said he is the only one to save homosexuals or any other people and I have read about every scripture available from Li Hongzhi. There are CCP quotes that are plain wrong.

What he says about homosexual acts is that it is one major "karma-generator" just like promiscuity, drugs, trafficking, murder, trading people etc etc are other acts that bring karma to you.

If you perform regularly and want to cultivate genuinely you need to stop doing it. If you stop doing it that will be fine otherwise not. If you want to remain an ordinary person you do whatever you want to do. I use to say that there are homosexuals that can be good people aside from their attachment to this.

I can tell you that I had major sins in my earlier life too. But I managed to stop myself and chose the cultivation path instead.

It is up to everyone if he can let go of all his attachments to his desires and emotions.

Starsoul

Truth
Well, we did not see judgment coming yet but what we see is Falun Dafa spread to 114 countries and more than 100 million people in 18 years - unmatched in history.
In Islam, the Mahdi khalifa is supposed to have really few followers, not even near a million so there is just no relation. Apart from that, the events described at the arrival of mahdi haven't happened yet. Yes, the signs of his arrival are pretty much here, but the EVENTS that have been predicted , have to happen yet, according to hadiths.

Gauss

In Islam, the Mahdi khalifa is supposed to have really few followers, not even near a million so there is just no relation. Apart from that, the events described at the arrival of mahdi haven't happened yet. Yes, the signs of his arrival are pretty much here, but the EVENTS that have been predicted , have to happen yet, according to hadiths.

Well, among Moslems it should be less than 1 million but worldwide it is a different story. So it looks like they are correct!

I guess Islam only speaks about Moslems, it is not speaking about a global number of people.

Starsoul

Truth
Well, among Moslems it should be less than 1 million but worldwide it is a different story. So it looks like they are correct!

I guess Islam only speaks about Moslems, it is not speaking about a global number of people.
No. I spoke of the initial supporters of Mahdi, which can possibly only be muslims because they are the ones who know in detail what events would lay forth his arrival. Later support will come with time, when his successes will continue to encompass more area.

He is supposed to be a global leader, he will rule the world with the help of Jesus (pbuh) Hazrat Eesah AS). Jesus isn't here yet, and he's supposed to come AFTER Mahdi and that does not go with your explanation.

Gauss

No. I spoke of the initial supporters of Mahdi, which can possibly only be muslims because they are the ones who know in detail what events would lay forth his arrival. Later support will come with time, when his successes will continue to encompass more area.

He is supposed to be a global leader, he will rule the world with the help of Jesus (pbuh) Hazrat Eesah AS). Jesus isn't here yet, and he's supposed to come AFTER Mahdi and that does not go with your explanation.

Well, as I see it Mahdi will come from the east(China) and he will become the global leader. In each religion he is spoken of from the specific religion´s perspective.

Jesus must first be an FD disciple and cultivate up his level very high from the level of an everyday person. After judgment Mahdi may use Jesus as his assistant.

What is said today in FD: Jesus is among FD disciples today and he cultivates his main spirit from the level of an everyday person after many reincarnations. Last time his paraspirit was cultivated to Tataghata level. So everything goes according to plan.

Last edited: