• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS sex slave survivor: They beat me, raped me, treated me like an animal

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think the time has come to transplant pig organs into ISIS members. Death is too good for them.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
These men have teetered beyond the realm of forgiveness

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Interestingly enough, ISIS is not soley composed of men, for the life of me I cannot understand why women would join such a rapey death cult.

I was on an Islamic forum for like 2 days before I quit and there were women that defended sex slavery. But they said they were not extremists. :rolleyes: They said they wanted to inform non-Muslims on Islam. Well the point is the Koran says it's ok so I guess it's ok. And I mention them because the Koran does say Sex slavery is ok. I believe it's called right hand possession.

Aquitaine

I was on an Islamic forum for like 2 days before I quit and there were women that defended sex slavery. But they said they were not extremists. :rolleyes: They said they wanted to inform non-Muslims on Islam. Well the point is the Koran says it's ok so I guess it's ok. And I mention them because the Koran does say Sex slavery is ok. I believe it's called right hand possession.
Wait, so they were fine with sexual slavery because of what they'd read in the koran?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I like it. In fact consider those lines stolen.
Given just half a chance, I would make them know the fear that Kaziklu Bey made Mehmed's old Caliphate knew.
More reason why literal interpretation of scripture is a bad idea. :(
I think my doctoral thesis is going to be over such thing. We have Jews, Christians, and Muslims claiming their religion is of peace, and others claiming it is to bring the sword. We can read their texts and know what is in them, but it raises a question that many people ignore, and that is what is the fundamental difference between someone of these religions, or any religion really, who wakes up in the morning and says they are going to take care of the poor, comfort those in mourning, and go out of their way to make someone feel good, and those who wake up and say they are going to make everyone follow their own religious ways, ridicule and mock people who are different from them, and kill the infidel. They both have the same book, but yet they have two totally radically different approaches. While I do think we need to move on from anything that condones slavery, misogyny, and sectarian violence, I cannot ignore the fact I've known Christians and Muslims who are very friendly, very peaceful, and wonderful people. I've known Christians who have said some very nasty and hateful things to me, but yet I for a moment I hated Christians and Christianity for a time after I deconverted, and I realized the folly of such thinking once I got to know an Episcopalian priest and his family.
We shouldn't be focusing on the whole, but rather on the parts of the whole, because we find that so very often the many parts are radically different from each other, and rather than taking our time pointing our fingers at the Tanakh, Bible, and Quran, we should instead take time to figure out why and how there is such a difference. Most people know that Christians pose some of the greatest challenges towards the LGBT community, but a Christian lady was one of the first I came out to as trans, and even one of the first I presented as a female to. What is the fundamental difference between her, and those Christians who think my very existence is a blasphemy against God?

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Interestingly enough, ISIS is not soley composed of men, for the life of me I cannot understand why women would join such a rapey death cult.
Oh, how horrible!

Aquitaine

What is the fundamental difference between her, and those Christians who think my very existence is a blasphemy against God?

I would say how literally they interpret their scripture. It appears that the more relaxed they are about it, the better.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would say how literally they interpret their scripture. It appears that the more relaxed they are about it, the better.
To be honest, she is so caught up in that peace, love your neighbor, and other "hippy" stuff, that I actually have no idea how literally she interprets the Bible. It's never came up. But I do know if she met someone who is poor and horribly addicted to drugs, she would give them the shirt off her back if needed, she would make sure they are fed, she would make sure they know they can talk to her, she would even offer to give them a ride to rehab and offer herself as a support system. The Episcopalian priest I mentioned, about a decade ago he began to openly welcome homosexuals into his congregation and his church became an affirming church before that was really even a term.
My hypothesis is that it doesn't revolve around how literal they interpret it, but what they chose to live up to. I've known Christians and Muslims who are wonderful and caring people, and it is for them that I defend religious beliefs. But I've also known Christians (can't say I've personally known any Muslims like this, but I know they exist, and it's kind of an extraneous circumstance with them*) who the scum of the Earth.
*Two of them I've known, they are native born Americans, and they are more-or-less just like any other American. Except for their dress and diet, you wouldn't even know they are Muslim. Most of the Muslims I've known were exchange students at Uni. And I have to say, as a group, they were more well behaved and had far better manners than many American students. One of them definitely was experiencing some culture shock, but there was also another I didn't even realize he was Muslim or from the Middle East until I overheard in a conversation. And two of them, I even accidentally interrupted their evening prayer (I knew they knelt and bowed, but I thought they were done once they stood up - turns out I was wrong), and an "oops, I'm sorry" was all there was to it. I learned, they understood, and it never came up after that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And to think that these low life pigs, believe in a God and their going to a heaven lol.
I delight in thinking of the ones who are fighting against women, knowing they are being killed by a woman, and how they must see the demons of hell coming to drag their souls to Hell.

morphesium

Even a devil we can think of is far morally advanced than the allah of ISIS. What is frightening me is that there are lot of ISIS supporters even from well developed nations. Today it happens in someone else country, on someone else. Tomorrow it will happen to our country and we (and our children) will be their infidels. Islam is religious terror. It is religious mafia.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Islam is religious terror. It is religious mafia.
What of the Jews? Or Christians? A Christian is, after all, on trial as we speak (or maybe it recently ended, it's still new enough to be a current event) for ordering his people to kill, cook, and eat civilians (and, lo-and-behold, it's the same area where we find a concentration of Islamic terrorists). And if Islam is a religious mafia, then why is my town not in shambles? If it's this "mafia," then why did I have no problems with Muslim students at the Uni library where I worked? And they were from the Middle East. They even have a professor, who teaches, at this place.
Like it or not, the question isn't the religion, but what makes the individual followers tick. We know culture plays a strong a role, but we can also learn a great deal from the Provisional-IRA and how they were able to draw a pool of recruits from those who society beat down and marginalized.

morphesium

What of the Jews? Or Christians? A Christian is, after all, on trial as we speak (or maybe it recently ended, it's still new enough to be a current event) for ordering his people to kill, cook, and eat civilians (and, lo-and-behold, it's the same area where we find a concentration of Islamic terrorists).
Jews? Christians? - well no other religion brainwashes its followers like Islam does. There may still be some Jews /Christians/(or any other religion) that are committing atrocities on innocent people in some remote corners of the world - but how many christians /or jews (who are living in the peaceful part of the world) leave their (your/our) country justifying or supporting these atrocities?

And if Islam is a religious mafia, then why is my town not in shambles?
please wait for some time. I can only hope it will remain that way (sadly, my hope is weak). Those place where ISIS is ravaging now never had this problem 50 or so years back - not even in their dreams. Every country that is Islam today faced this problem once turning them into a complete Islamic country. Of course, back then it wasnt' ISIS, but their intentions, their brutality, their actions etc were the same.

If it's this "mafia," then why did I have no problems with Muslim students at the Uni library where I worked? And they were from the Middle East. They even have a professor, who teaches, at this place.
There are muslims who are hardly muslims by islamic standards. They may not be a problem at all (but I am afraid their children might not be the same). The reason I compared Islam with Mafia is that they have a lot of money in their hands - and they use it to corrupt politics and take media in their hands -only to favour their growth economically and to increase their population. Print a cartoon mocking prophet mohammed and you will be blasted. Why do you think there are ISIS supporters in your country? Because there is intense clandestine activity and brainwashing is going on in your country.

Like it or not, the question isn't the religion, but what makes the individual followers tick. We know culture plays a strong a role, but we can also learn a great deal from the Provisional-IRA and how they were able to draw a pool of recruits from those who society beat down and marginalized.

[/QUOTE]
What crime did the yezidi's do to have such unprecedented sacle of attrocities to be committed on them.
Only becuase they were infedels and if you are not a muslim, then you too will be considerd an infedel. Koran demands that it is their duty to make the whole of humankind followers of Islam. No jews, no christians. Yezidi's, Hindoos, Buddhists - well all part of history and they will keep no record of it.