• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS & Iraq

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
From recent news, an unknown number of Australian Muslims have gone into Iraq, to fight for ISIS militants.

I have not seen the internet video clipping, but at least one of the Australian Muslims have called on fellow Muslims to take part on in this horrible war.

It may a terrible for me to say, but I hoped that these Muslims don't come back, and if they do, only in the body-bags.

Why would they take part in this horrible acts?

You would think they know the differences between right and wrong, and the massacre of Iraqis by these militants were utterly and morally wrong.

No, I don't want them to come back alive or at all, Australians or not.

give someone the opportunity to do what is in their heart and they will.

gnostic

The Lost One
steeltoes said:
We created ISIS by invading and occupying Iraq in the first place, continuing to get involved solves what exactly?

You didn't understand my post do you?

I have told you that I have never supported the US-led invasion, in the first place.

All ground forces of Americans and allies have already left. ISIS should have left them (Iraq) alone. Instead, they come like roaches, and caused genocide upon civilians. Who know what they are doing with the women or girls...rapes most likely.

So genocides are ok with you?

steeltoes

You didn't understand my post do you?

I have told you that I have never supported the US-led invasion, in the first place.

All ground forces of Americans and allies have already left. ISIS should have left them (Iraq) alone. Instead, they come like roaches, and caused genocide upon civilians. Who know what they are doing with the women or girls...rapes most likely.

So genocides are ok with you?
You stated, "I don't see how we shouldn't get involved, when the ISIS are killing the men and boys in large number."

Is it so much better when it is our troops doing the killing and raping? What is the difference?

Looncall

We created ISIS by invading and occupying Iraq in the first place, continuing to get involved solves what exactly?

Balderdash. ISIS arose because the Iraqis were too uncivilized to get their country properly organized after the Americans left. Instead, they indulged in their stupid, endless, factional squabbling and discrimination.

It seems that the only middle eastern country that has a culture mature enough to cope with democracy is Israel.