• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isaiah 53 and Human Sin

101G

101G presents verses that, in his/her opinion are relevant, authoritative and/or interpreted correctly

you mean what in 110G's opinion is nonsense

most recently? post 874.

well, if we don't laugh at your ridiculousness, we cry at how sad you are.

you mean your lack of understanding? I found that as silly as most of the stuff you post.
so, where is that command for you ... Jews to build another/third temple? just a simple question.... book chapter and verse please.

101G.

101G

101G presents verses that, in his/her opinion are relevant, authoritative and/or interpreted correctly
Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:"

is that clear and authoritative enough and needs nointerpreting..... :D YIKES!.

now do yo have scripture that command you or any Jew or Gentile to build a Temple? ..... thought so.

until you can provide those verses for you or any human to build the "LORD's" temple, then your religion is in disobedience to God. and is removed.

101G.

rosends

so, where is that command for you ... Jews to build another/third temple? just a simple question.... book chapter and verse please.

101G.
Youa re making the same mistake you made earlier about understanding the source of commandments. I equated this to your claim that Jesus is in the Jewish scriptures. Point to a book, chapter and verse please.

rosends

Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:"

is that clear and authoritative enough and needs nointerpreting..... :D YIKES!.
no, it needs interpreting, depending on who you think the subject is (Zerubavel or a future messiah).

101G

no, it needs interpreting, depending on who you think the subject is (Zerubavel or a future messiah).
LOL, LOL, LOL, so we can take this as you been exposed. so go and get an interpretation.... (smile). just remember, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

I can't wait to hear your interpretation

101G ..... (smile)... LOL, Oh dear.

rosends

LOL, LOL, LOL, so we can take this as you been exposed. so go and get an interpretation.... (smile). just remember, 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

I can't wait to hear your interpretation

101G ..... (smile)... LOL, Oh dear.
um, I presented the 2 interpretations. Can't you read?

And thanks for your reference to the useless text you call "Peter" that, in your opinion, matters.

101G

um, I presented the 2 interpretations. Can't you read?
LOL, LOL, LOL, do you see how IGNORANT your interpretation. is? question, "is Zerubbabel the BRANCH?" no. the future messiah is God himself, JESUS/YESHUA. got it? and he and the apostle are the foundation, with JESUS/YESHUA as the chief corner Stone.... (smile)

your Tanaka. Isaiah 28:16 "Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste." ... (WHO LAID THE FOUNDATION?)

Psalms 118:22 "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner." Psalms 118:23 "This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."

Isaiah 11:1 "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:"

who is this "BRANCH" here in Isaiah 11:1? ....... (smile)... Oh dear. caught in a interpretation? no need the bible tells us. ... ... you know, but you are caught between a Rock and a hard place. yes, the Lord Jesus, the Messiah.

101G.

rosends

LOL, LOL, LOL, do you see how IGNORANT your interpretation. is? question, "is Zerubbabel the BRANCH?" no. the future messiah is God himself, JESUS/YESHUA. got it? and he and the apostle are the foundation, with JESUS/YESHUA as the chief corner Stone.... (smile)
That is your opinion based on your interpretation.
your Tanaka. Isaiah 28:16 "Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste." ... (WHO LAID THE FOUNDATION?)

Psalms 118:22 "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner." Psalms 118:23 "This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."

Isaiah 11:1 "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:"

who is this "BRANCH" here in Isaiah 11:1? ....... (smile)... Oh dear. caught in a interpretation? no need the bible tells us. ... ... you know, but you are caught between a Rock and a hard place. yes, the Lord Jesus, the Messiah.

101G.
so 2 prophets, talking to 2 different populations in two different eras, about 2 different things, separated by 300 years are both talking about the same thing because they use 2 different words (geza vs. tzemach) that your translations conflate? That is hilarious.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
personal Opinions?
make claim? do not 101G give scripture to back up any claim he makes?

an untenable position? just because 110G stand up to riff raff and nonsense.

avoid answering challenges? when was that?

so, what you're really saying you have no excuse to laugh.... (smile)..... :eek: YIKES!

that no command to build a temple, by you and others, really got to you? :oops: ...... (smile).

101G
Resend forgot to add, ‘Delusional’!

You can quote scriptures - and scriptures ix true to TRUTH - but your presentation is set as a trap for the unwary… to-wit: 95% truth, 5% lie. And that lie is the tip of a pyramid that leads down to devilment.

Brian2

Veteran Member
OK thank you. I see it now. Essentially, the other nations persecute Israel which is a sin, and this should have rendered illness and curses but it didn't. The kings are shocked at this. They did horrible things to Isreal ( taking them captive aka cutting them off from the land of the living ), and they deserved to be punished, but they weren't for a long time. The kings are viewing Israel, the nation, as an intercerssor who were blocking those illnesses and curses and instead taking them on themselves. The kings are shocked that they were able to commit these transgressions against God and against God's people without being punished for such a long time. So the conclusion they come to is that the nation was somehow interceding for them. Not by choice, but simply by accepting the suffering as God's will. That's the idea.

And again, it's not that I'm saying this is the only way to read it, all I'm saying is, this is what fits into the context especially considering what was happening in Isaiah's era.

In Isaiah's era it is God who sent Israel into captivity so I don't think Assyria should by punished for that.
I don't know how the Jews were treated and if they were treated any differently than any other nation taken into captivity by Assyria.
The idea that the Kings came to a conclusion that Israel was somehow interceding for them seems far fetched.

Also, the Zohar reference. It provides the clearest picture, but, because it is following the prophecy literally ( which I think is required ), it asserts that the suffering servant existed and was operating in Isaiah's time. Not only that, but the Zohar's theology requires a physical intercessor or intercessors here on earth which correspond to the intercession in the divine realm. The passage cited includes a Rabbi who it claims was filling this need at least at some point. But the J4Js leave that out even though it's just a few sentences beyond what they quoted.

So, if this is congruent with the gospel story, starting with the destruction of the first temple, there were messiahs long before Jesus. Jesus would have been / could have been one of these messiahs. When Jesus died ( departed the physical realm ) someone else would need to pick up where he left off, and there have been other messiahs ever since. That is what the Zohar brings. But the J4Js don't tell you that. This is in contrast with THE Jewish messiah, who comes at the end of days, rebuilds the temple, gathers ALL the exiles, re-establishes the Sanhedrin, sits on the throne forever, etc.. The Zohar describes this arrival, and, the event is beyond any denial.

So, yes, Isa 53 isn't read in synagogue, and isn't known by many American Jews, but it's not for the reasons they stated. And it's cruel to perpetuate this "Jews are sneaky" trope. And it's true that some read Isa 53 as an individual, or individuals, but when that's done it still doesn't match mainstream Christian theology.
From the Jews for Jesus site:
The Zohar, in its interpretation of Isaiah 53, points to the Messiah as well:

There is in the Garden of Eden a palace named the Palace of the Sons of Sickness. This palace the Messiah enters, and He summons every pain and every chastisement of Israel. All of these come and rest upon Him. And had He not thus lightened them upon Himself, there had been no man able to bear Israel’s chastisements for the transgression of the law; as it is written, “Surely our sicknesses he has carried.” (Zohar II, 212a)
This seems to be the Zohar saying that the Messiah was taking on himself, Israel's chastisement for it's transgression of the law.
Isa 53: 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation, vwho considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people?
The Jews for Jesus site does show in citing the passages it does (including the Zohar passage) that the early interpretations of Isa 53 were about a Messiah being the servant and that it was only later that the interpretation changed.
The early sages expected a personal Messiah to fulfill the Isaiah prophecy. No alternative interpretation was applied to this passage until the Middle Ages. And then, a completely different view was popularized by Jewish commentator Rashi (Rabbi Shlomo Itzchaki), who lived one thousand years after Jesus.

We are?
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called “Wonderful counsellor of the mighty God, of the everlasting Father, of the Prince of peace”.​
For the increase of the realm and for peace there without end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from now and forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts performs this.​

:) Hopefully we don't make you want to pull your hair out in frustration.

It's a bit like that at times with slightly different translations, eg Isa 9:6-7
Isa 9:6For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.
And when the Jewish translation does not mention of Galilee in the Jewish translation. (Isa 8:23-Isa 9:1) but it is mentioned in the Christian translations (Isa 9:1)

Maybe if someone is in denial about some of those phrases and passages. I mean, I guess so. But we've already established besides Psalm 22 and Isa 53, they're mostly incomplete prophecies that don't match up precisely. And the Christian theology that is attached to those prophecies, meaning, the implications of the fulfillment of the prophecies, gets pretty far fetched.

I don't see how the implication get far fetched, but I believe the gospel story.

Yes, but keep reading:
Bring forth the blind people who have eyes, and the deaf who have ears.​
Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled; who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is truth.​
I read this as the blind and deaf are of the nations. Verses 1-7 are so positive and loving to the Jewish people, as you mentioned. It seems like the subject has changed.

Yes there is a turn around and the nations are the ones who have not seen. Well those in the nations who do not see the truth of prophecy are also blind. But Christians have seen the truth of it.

Well.... it does give a note at the start. This is a maskil, and there's some interesting commentary about what that means. It's essentially an intellectual excercise. But, I actually think you're probably right and I was wrong about this. First, you made an excellent point earlier about the other nations. Second, I've read the psalm several times now reviewing everything I have in my library about it, and it IS speaking and confirming the future redemption. Now, I'm not ready to agree 100% that it is word of God prophecy. But Redak, a well respected commentator argues that it is, and he makes the same exact argument you're making. If it's in there, he says it's inspired writing.

I'm not sure what he says exactly but it sounds like if Redax is right then I guess the Jews have shamed their King, the firstborn of God who is higher than the Kings of the earth and calls God his Father. They have throne his crown to the ground.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Do you see what's happened? There's Bera, Malchi-tzedek, and Abram at the blessing ceremony. The goods belong to Sodom, not Shalem. The tithe is the bread and the wine whch are both offerings described in leviticus. Abram would not be tithing any of the spoils to Malchi-tzedek of Shalem, the goods belonged to Bera of Sodom. But it makes perfect sense for Bera of Sodom to offer Abram the goods ( spoils ) of the war in return for ridding them of their enemies. And Abram declines, Sodom is a nasty place, he wants nothing to with them.

Thanks for that, I was reading askew and read that the King of Salem said to Abraham to give him the people and take the goods.
I was wondering why it did not sound right and why he would do that. But re reading it did not alter what I read. I guess that happens. We get an idea of what the story says and in future readings we read faster or something and miss the mistakes we may have made in previous readings.
But as you said we disagree about the tithe (which Christian translations make plain that is from Abraham to Melchizedek) I can see why Abraham would give a tenth of the gain from war to God but not why Melchizedek would bring bread and wine (undisclosed amount) and tithe that to Abraham, especially if it was for use in a ritual.

101G

That is your opinion based on your interpretation.
no, God opinion of Fact. Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" (READ THAT AGAIN) Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit." HELLO...... (smile).... ;)
so 2 prophets, talking to 2 different populations in two different eras, about 2 different things, separated by 300 years are both talking about the same thing because they use 2 different words (geza vs. tzemach) that your translations conflate? That is hilarious.
LOL, LOL, LOL.......go and ask a REAL TRUE Rabbi. ... Oh dear.

101G

rosends

no, God opinion of Fact. Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" (READ THAT AGAIN) Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit." HELLO...... (smile).... ;)
thank you for more quotes from a book that, in your opinion, has any value at all.
LOL, LOL, LOL.......go and ask a REAL TRUE Rabbi. ... Oh dear.

101G
Another dodge. At least you are getting some exercise.

Brian2

Veteran Member
OK. But still Paul circumcised the boy. The Jerusalem council did not abolish the Mosaic law. Correct?

Acts 15 made it plain that the Mosaic Law was not part of the gospel and obeying it was not what won salvation in the New Covenant.
Paul circumcised Timothy it seems because Timothy had a Jewish mother and Gentile father but had not been circumcised as a Jew and Paul wanted to take Timothy with him when he was preaching amongst the Jews etc and did not want to be accused of bringing in a Gentile into the Temple and did not want the Jews to not associate with Timothy.

I'm saying that if a person has any confusion about what God wants them to do, then the law is not written on their hearts. And if they do know, fully, such that it is written on their heart, and they do it anyway, that is a serious crime. A person would need to be doing it, either wanting to be punished ( a masochist ), or they do it and simply count on grace to save them, which is pure wickedness.

We can want to do what is right and it seems that we are too weak to be able to at times. But we push on in faith, even if feeling guilty, and God can use that to teach us many things about Him and His mercy, and to teach us about our own pride and how we aren't as great as we might think and so should not look down on others who sin. And God can teach us to be thankful for His salvation and that Jesus is our salvation and righteousness. (Isa 23:6)
Then God is eventually faithful in His New Covenant promise and we become more healed.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
God is wanting to perfect us. As Jesus said, He came to save the lost and sinners. Those who do not sin do not need a saviour.

Then it's not written on your heart. There's no shame in it. It's not written on my heart either. It hasn't happened yet.

"Written on your heart" does not mean that we always obey, but we try and learn to turn to the Lord for strength and help.

If the law is written on their heart, then the consequences go along with that. The liability is part of the law.

The Mosaic Law consequences are not the New Covenant consequences. Jesus has born all those consequences (Isa 53 :)) and we offer the sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving.

No. Not part of the new covenant in Jeremiah. That's Ezekiel. Jeremiah has the law written by God on the heart. Ezekiel has a new heart delivered and the spirit is put in it. Two different concepts, I'm not sure how to reconcile them. But Ezekiel is not a new covenant. So, IMO, the new heart concept is probably something that works now. But the law written on the heart, hasn't happened yet.

Don't forget Isa 59:20-21.

Still, it hasn't happened yet. Even if you're right. Jesus hasn't doen any of those things. And honestly, Jesus never claimed that Psalm for himself correct?

Isa 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the Lord.
21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.

But Jesus did not claim Psalm 89 for Himself even if He called God His Father and is called the firstborn etc
OK, not a levite priest. Agreed. Israel is a holy nation a nation of priests. That certainly includes the future king.
Now therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be my own treasure among all peoples; for all the earth is mine;​
And you shall be to me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which you shall speak to the people of Israel.​

That even sounds a bit end-timey.

It sounds a bit end timey. Peter applied that to Christians also. (1Peter 2:9)

Not based on my research. It's never "in the manner of" in the LXX. Not once.

It's "in the order of". A priest after the rank of Melchizedek.
It means not a Levite, but a priest like Melchizedik.
When it says "in the order of" it has nothing to do with a command or speech.

OK, well... this is what I'm basing my statement on:

Hebrews 7:
1 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High.a He met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 2and Abraham apportioned to him a tenth of everything. First, his name means “king of righteousness.” Then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 3 Without father or mother or genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God, he remains a priest for all time.
...​
8 In the case of the Levites, mortal men collect the tenth; but in the case of Melchizedek, it is affirmed that he lives on.

Melchitzedek ... like the Son of God ... he lives on.

You are a priest forever in the manner of Malchi-tzedek.

That means that Melchizedek is not a priest because of his ancestry (Levite etc) and as far as we are told in the story he is not said to have died. It isn't saying that he lives forever however even if I think some people wonder if it means that he was some sort of epiphany of the Son of God.

Except he isn't buried, and doesn't actually die, and it's not atonement, that's something different.

Is this about Isa 53 or Melchizedek?
The servant in Isa 53 dies and is buried.
Isa 53:8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

Isa 53:12............because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

So you've said, but it's without any support in the Hebrew bible.

If we are redeemed, we only need to be redeemed once, set free from slavery once.

Sure. It's just this isn't the New Covenant in Jeremiah, it's something new and different brought by Christians.

;)

Okie-dokie. Thanks to you too. Feel free to answer my questions and comment if you want. You can have the last word.

You also.
I have said enough in other discussions and the discussion has gone on for months.

101G

To all, especially @rosends
let's see who the Holy Spirit, God himself, say is in Isaiah 53.

Acts 8:26 "And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert." Acts 8:27 "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship," Acts 8:28 "Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet." Acts 8:29 "Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot." Acts 8:30 "And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?" Acts 8:31 "And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him." Acts 8:32 "The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:" Acts 8:33 "In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth." Acts 8:34 "And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?" Acts 8:35 "Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus."

Acts 8:39 "And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing." Acts 8:40 "But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea."

THIS WAS "JESUS" IN ISAIAH 53.... HELLO. so Isaiah 53 is ABOUT the Lord Jesus the suffering Servent.... and NOT ISRAEL.
the Spirit of God, God himself was witnessing this.

101G

rosends

To all, especially @rosends
let's see who the Holy Spirit, God himself, say is in Isaiah 53.

Acts 8:26 "And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert." Acts 8:27 "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship," Acts 8:28 "Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet." Acts 8:29 "Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot." Acts 8:30 "And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?" Acts 8:31 "And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him." Acts 8:32 "The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:" Acts 8:33 "In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth." Acts 8:34 "And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?" Acts 8:35 "Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus."

Acts 8:39 "And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing." Acts 8:40 "But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea."

THIS WAS "JESUS" IN ISAIAH 53.... HELLO. so Isaiah 53 is ABOUT the Lord Jesus the suffering Servent.... and NOT ISRAEL.
the Spirit of God, God himself was witnessing this.

101G
just wondering -- do you think you are going to convince me by citing a text which has zero authority to me? Bad enough you don't understand Isaiah 53 but then to try and support your mistakes by quoting from a book that might as well be a Hardy Boys novel? Crazy.

101G

just wondering -- do you think you are going to convince me by citing a text which has zero authority to me?
no, and 101G really don't care. but my JOB is to tell you so it will be on the book as a witness in the Judgment.... :p that you cannot claim you didn't KNOW.... (smile).
Bad enough you don't understand Isaiah 53 but then to try and support your mistakes by quoting from a book that might as well be a Hardy Boys novel? Crazy.
fine because it is quoting your bible, and so in turn, according to you, both are Hardy Boys novel? Crazy. see when the NT quotes the OT you are rebelling against your own bible..... LOL, LOL, LOL.

act 8, by our brother Philip confirming the person in Isaiah 53. so as 101G said, I can care less what you Think...... (smile). YOU BEEN SERVED....

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
no, and 101G really don't care. but my JOB is to tell you so it will be on the book as a witness in the Judgment.... :p that you cannot claim you didn't KNOW.... (smile).

Don't forget, big brother. If I'm going down. I'm taking you with me.

Screenshot_20230505_162050.jpg

101G

@dybmh, you're worth saving.... always brothers.

101G. Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

101G.