• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isaiah 53 and Human Sin

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
(smile). 101G Ilike that. but let's see it from another view ..... I'll come and get you out. ... :cool:

101G.

So, what's the point of being a witness against me? You want me to be tortured just so you can save me?

rosends

fine because it is quoting your bible, and so in turn, according to you, both are Hardy Boys novel? Crazy. see when the NT quotes the OT you are rebelling against your own bible..... LOL, LOL, LOL.
another wing and a miss. I clearly stated that YOUR text is as valid as a Hardy Boys novel. If the Hardy boys quote Shakespeare, that doesn't change Shakespeare. It is sad that you can't understand simple points like this.

101G

another wing and a miss. I clearly stated that YOUR text is as valid as a Hardy Boys novel. If the Hardy boys quote Shakespeare, that doesn't change Shakespeare. It is sad that you can't understand simple points like this.
that's becausae they are the same. a quote means the SAME....... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear how IGNORANT can one be.

101G.

101G

@rosends that got you as to who will build the temple...... Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:"

well that just killed your human hands in building God temple.

as the LOST IN SPACE TV series robot use to say.... "danger Will Roberson", ..... DANGER. for you will be in disobedience. Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:" ..... DANGER rosends, danger...... (smile)..... :eek: YIKES!.

You have been WARNED.

101G.

rosends

that's becausae they are the same. a quote means the SAME....... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear how IGNORANT can one be.

101G.
actually, that's untrue. If I say "there's a rule in the USA that 'Congress shall make no law' " then I have quoted something but my presentation does not mean the same thing. The original doesn't change but my quoting of it is wrong. That's the problem with your texts. You want to refer to Isaiah 53 but your texts do so without understanding so they do it wrong and their meaning is wrong. That doesn't change Isaiah 53 -- it just shows your ignorance.

rosends

@rosends that got you as to who will build the temple...... Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:"

as the LOST IN SPACE TV series robot use to say.... "danger Will Roberson", ..... DANGER. for you will be in disobedience. Zechariah 6:12 "And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:" ..... DANGER rosends, danger...... (smile)..... :eek: YIKES!.

You have been WARNED.

101G.
You mean "Danger, Will Robinson" not "Roberson".

Is there anything you DO actually know?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!

No, it didn't. The verses in Zecharia do not invalidate the verses in Isaiah. I already showed you that both temples are needed. I gave you scripture to prove it.

You can claim what ever you want, but scripture defeats you everytime.

101G

You mean "Danger, Will Robinson" not "Roberson".

Is there anything you DO actually know?
(smile), yes. the man who name is the BRANCH ... and that's "B R A N C H" .... (smile), will build God temple .... :D YIKES!

Oh my.... Oh dear.......

101G

101G

No, it didn't. The verses in Zecharia do not invalidate the verses in Isaiah. I already showed you that both temples are needed. I gave you scripture to prove it.

You can claim what ever you want, but scripture defeats you everytime.
LOL, LOL, did 101G ever said it did. NO, it just tell you not to build anything..... :D

Oh dear. as the Prophet Sameul clearly said by God.... "Obedience is better than sacrifice"

101G.

101G

actually, that's untrue. If I say "there's a rule in the USA that 'Congress shall make no law' " then I have quoted something but my presentation does not mean the same thing. The original doesn't change but my quoting of it is wrong. That's the problem with your texts. You want to refer to Isaiah 53 but your texts do so without understanding so they do it wrong and their meaning is wrong. That doesn't change Isaiah 53 -- it just shows your ignorance.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh so pitiful.

101G.

rosends

(smile), yes. the man who name is the BRANCH ... and that's "B R A N C H" .... (smile), will build God temple .... :D YIKES!

Oh my.... Oh dear.......

101G
um, yeah. Have you read Zech chapt 4?
“Zerubbabel’s hands have founded this House and Zerubbabel’s hands shall complete it. Then you shall know that it was the LORD of Hosts who sent me to you."

So the text says that the branch, the one who will build will be Zerubabvel. Why do you assume it is anyone else?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
LOL, LOL, did 101G ever said it did. NO, it just tell you not to build anything..... :D

Oh dear. as the Prophet Sameul clearly said by God.... "Obedience is better than sacrifice"

101G.

Nope, it does not say "You not build anything". You are making that up. Tzemach will build, and will it be established by your hand, is true. Both is true. Skipping one is only doing half. Which might be good for you, but Jews have higher standards.

"He shall ... " is not the same as "You shall not ..."

And how exactly is ignoring the sacrifices when they can be completed, and ignoring the physical commandments "obedience"?

101G

Nope, it does not say "You not build anything". You are making that up. Tzemach will build, and will it be established by your hand, is true. Both is true. Skipping one is only doing half. Which might be good for you, but Jews have higher standards.

"He shall ... " is not the same as "You shall not ..."

And how exactly is ignoring the sacrifices when they can be completed, and ignoring the physical commandments "obedience"?
LOL, LOL, LOL......... :cool: YIKES!

101G