• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isaac like Jesus was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit

S-word

Because of what his youngest descendant ‘Canaan’ had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor, Noah cursed Canaan and removed the blessing of first born from his father Ham, and gave it to his second born son ‘Shem,’ who was born when Noah was 502 and Shem is the older brother of Japheth. 10 complete a cycle and 10 + 1 begins the new. From Noah to Abraham who was born about 292 years after the flood, no spirits had been gathered to the ever growing ancestral spirit in Noah. When Abraham was born, all ten ancestors, Noah, Shem, Arpachshad, Shelah, Eber, Peleg, Reu, Serug, Nahor and Terah were still alive, in fact Shem who succeeded Noah the first Melchizedek and who died 502 years after the flood, outlived Abraham who died 467 years after the flood by about 35 years; and Shem who succeeded his father as Lord and spiritual advisor to the descendants of Noah, was the King of Salem, who blessed Abraham.

Sarah, the daughter of Abraham’s father ‘Terah’ who died at the age of 205, was 65 when she, with her half brother Abraham who was 75, left their father in Haran and with their nephew ‘Lot, the son of Haran the older brother of Abraham who died while trying to save the gods of wood and stone in the temple of Ur which had been set afire by Abraham, they moved into the Land of Canaan which was the legal inheritance of Shem and his descendants. Sarah would have been between 65 and 70 when she was taken to wife by the King of Northern Egypt who genuinely believed her to be the sister of Abraham, which in fact she was. Abraham was treated very well by the King, and he became a very rich man during the unspecified period that the King of Northern Egypt was united with Sarah the sister wife of Abraham. The many gifts that the King bestowed on Abraham included flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys, slaves and camels. Because the Kings semen had been received into the body of Sarah, and even though she had never became pregnant to him, the two had become one and certain genetic characteristics of the King of the land of first born would manifest themselves in any future child that might be conceived in the womb of Sarah.

After being visited with terrible diseases and catastrophes that the Lord had sent on him and his people, the King, who like Abraham, believed in the one God, Creator of heaven and earth, was made aware of the cause of his disaster and sent for Abraham and cried out to him, “What have you done to me? Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you tell me she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? Here is your wife, take her and get out!” The King then gave orders to his men, so they took Abraham and put him out of the country, together with his wife and all the wealth that he had accumulated while a guest of the poor betrayed King, who had his men obliterate all evidence of the beautiful one from the north.

When Abraham was 100 and Sarah 90, they were informed that within 12 months Sarah would bear the child that god had promised to Abraham. So they moved from Mamre to the southernmost part of Canaan where Sarah was again told to say that she was Abraham’s sister.
Coveting the great wealth of Abraham and believing that by taking his aged sister Sarah, he might then share in her brothers fortune, Abimlech, who believed her to be the sister of Abraham, had Sarah taken and placed in his Harem. The Lord then struck all the women in the Harem with a terrible disaster and made it impossible for any of the women to have children. Obviously, the best of the natural drugs that were known to increase fertility and reduce the chances of natural abortions would have been administered to all the women in the Harem including Sarah.

Then, one night in a dream, the Lord revealed to Abimlech that Sarah was the wife of Abraham and warned him of the dire consequences that would befall him if she were not returned to her husband. The very next morning after the dream, Abimlech gave Sarah back to Abraham with one thousand pieces of silver as proof to everyone that Sarah was innocent and had not been touched during the period of time that she had spent in the Harem. Abraham received gifts of sheep, cattle and slaves from this king also.
Owing to the workings of the Holy Spirit, Sarah was then to fall pregnant to her brother and was able to carry the pregnancy to its full term and Isaac was born, in who was the genetic inheritance of first born through his mothers unification with the seed of the King of Egypt the land of the first born ‘Ham,’ and Abraham rejoiced to see the child of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

190 years after the birth of Isaac, and 205 years after God had made his covenant with Abraham, The sons of Jacob whose name was changed to ‘Israel,’ and who was the second born son of Isaac, the second born son of Abraham the younger brother of Haran who were the descendants of Shem the second born son of Noah, were taken into the Land of Egypt=Ham, where, after interbreeding with the descendants of Ham for 225 years, the Lord then killed all of the first born sons of the Egyptians: and 430 years to the very day from when God had made his covenant with Abraham (See Gal 3: 17), the Light of Egypt went out as Israel, the chosen of the Lord ‘Who I Am,’ was called out of Egypt; “I will call my son out of Egypt.”

Last edited:

S-word

What's to debate here?

Nothing for people such as you, who apparently must believe everything thing that is said in this thread. But there are those who may believe Stephen’s statement in Acts 7: 4, that it was after Terah died that his son Abraham left Haran and travelled to the land of Canaan, they may wish to debate the fact that I have said that Terah who died at the age of 205, was only somewhere around 130 when his Son Abraham at the age of 75, with his sister and nephew left the city of Haran for the land of Canaan. There are others who may believe that Shem was actually the first born son of Noah and may wish to debate the fact that I claim that Ham is in fact the older brother of Shem. Others may not be able to accept the fact that the King of Egypt did consummate his union with Sarah, making her his wife, or the fact that once male semen has been introduced into the body of a female, her pedigree is then compromised and whether or not pregnancy occurs with that union, the two have become one and certain genetic characteristics of that donor will manifest themselves in any future offspring conceived in the womb of that female from the semen of another male donor. Then there are those who might believe the erroneous statment made in Exodus 12: 40, that the Israelites were in Egypt for 430 years to the day and would like to debate the fact that I claim they were only there for 225 years. There are many things open to debate in this thread my dear friend, but to those who believe everything written herein, there is nothing to debate, and all that is left for such a person wishing to make a comment on this thread, is to agree with all that I have said, so I thank you, who can find nothing to debate in this thread, for your support old mate.

Last edited:

AK4

Because the Kings semen had been received into the body of Sarah, and even though she had never became pregnant to him, the two had become one
Others may not be able to accept the fact that the King of Egypt did consummate his union with Sarah,

Where are you seeing that they had sex? I do not see this.

Gen20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?

Im not debating (yet) i just want to know where you are getting this info.

S-word

quote=AK4;1355320]Where are you seeing that they had sex? I do not see this.

Gen20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?

Im not debating (yet) i just want to know where you are getting this info.[/quote]

Abimelech was not the King of Egypt, he did not live in Egypt but in the southern part of Canaan near Kadesh, he did not take Sarah as his wife and Sarah was then 90 years old and as I have stated, Sarah who was again told by her brother=husband to say that she was his sister, was not touched while in the Harem of Abimalech. It was about twenty three to twenty five years earlier, when there was a great drought in the southern part of Canaan where Abraham was at that time before he split up with his nephew Lot, and he was forced to cross the border into Egypt, where for the first time, Sarah was told to say that she was Abraham's sister, which she was. It was this king, the King of Egypt the land of first born, who took Sarah to wife, and she could only be his wife if the union was consummated, See Genesis 12: 17-19, "Why did you let me take her as my wife."

Even Mary, although married to Joseph the son of Jacob, was not his wife until the marriage was consummated after she had given birth to the first her three biological sons. Luke 2: 4-5, Joseph went to Bethlehem to be taxed with Mary his ‘espoused wife,’ ‘his fiancée,’ ‘his betrothed,’ depending on which translation you wish to use, but if Joseph had chosen to put Mary away, there would have been no need for a divorce, for at any time the union could have been annulled because it had not been consummated and she was therefore not legally his wife.

Last edited: