• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump trying to start a war?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The rest of Nato, without USA, then Iran get help from Russia, Probably china, and some other countries
I can't see the rest of NATO taking Iran's side against the US... or anyone's side against the US, frankly. The most you'll get is abstentions, like the French in the Aughts.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
True
I can't see the rest of NATO taking Iran's side against the US... or anyone's side against the US, frankly. The most you'll get is abstentions, like the French in the Aughts.
probably they will just go along with what America says, but Nato should not suport an agressive America

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
If Trump was truly a warmonger, he would have followed Bolton's advice and gone through with the strike on Iran. That said, Bolton needs to be thrown onto the pavement and be told to make himself scarce. He's the neocon a-hole who helped get us into this whole Middle Eastern fiasco in the first place.
Trump calling off the attack on Iran after the drone incident was, IMHO, the highpoint of his Presidency. He claims he was motivated by concerns over non-combatant loss of life. I hope he maintains that stance.

ecco

Veteran Member
No war. Remember, Donald Trump excoriated Hillary and company for authorizing the war against Iraq and invading Libya.

It would be hypocritical of him to get the US involved in a war with Iran.

Der Donald is not a hypocrite, is he?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No war. Remember, Donald Trump excoriated Hillary and company for authorizing the war against Iraq and invading Libya.

It would be hypocritical of him to get the US involved in a war with Iran.

Der Donald is not a hypocrite, is he?
Yes he is