• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump Lazy?

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Ann Coulter ripped into Trump. She said.

“We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason, we wanted a wall.”

And she also said,

“He is lazy and incompetent. [. ..]”

Ann Coulter: We Put 'Lunatic,' 'Lazy' Trump in the White House for One Reason -- The Wall | Breitbart

And then there is this:

Of his 745 days in office, Trump has spent 222 days unwinding at Trump-branded properties and 168 days golfing. According to the testimony of numerous West Wing staffers, he struggles to focus in meetings, largely ignores intelligence briefings, and tunes out policy minutiae. Once, accordingto former White House aide Cliff Sims, Trump literally got up and wandered away while Paul Ryanwas in the Oval Office attempting to explain the Republican health-care bill. While Ryan was still talking, Trump walked down the hall to his private dining room and turned on the TV.

In fact, “Executive Time” is far more than just a respite from the duties of the office. In perhaps the most remarkable White House leak this year, Axios on Sunday published about three months’ worth of Trump’s private daily schedules, dating back to the day after the midterm elections. They reveal that Trump has spent around 297 hours—or roughly 60 percent of his waking hours since the midterms—in “Executive Time.” For comparison, he’s only spent about 77 hours in meetings—less time than his travel (51 hours) and eating lunch (39 hours) combined.

A Huge Leak Confirms the Worst-Kept Secret of Trump’s Presidency

What do you think, is Trump lazy?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think the incompetent part is truer than the lazy part. Trump has taken more vacation days than any other president in our nation's history, true, but I think it's because he genuinely doesnt know what the **** he's doing and that's more stress than hes recieved in a very long time. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that his advancing age and bad health practices have damaged his mind a lot more than he's let on. But he's never been a bright bulb.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
I just want Trump out of office so I don't have to worry every day about what that idiot is going to do next. He does not put in the needed effort to make informed decisions, he is reckless and he doesn't care about the damage he does.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What do you think, is Trump lazy?

The right ranted and raved about how President Obama was taking too much vacation time. When one of their own takes MUCH more time off, it's just peachy keen.

Personally the less time he spends trying to do things, the better off the country is. So I'd love to see him take 364 days a year off.

ecco

Veteran Member
And now we learn of his "Executive Time".

Please take the time and look through this.

I was under the impression that one thing that every President did every day was to get an intelligence briefing. I skimmed the schedules. There were no intelligence briefings.

He is beyond lazy. He is beyond dangerous.

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intel Briefings
Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called “willful ignorance” when presented with analyses generated by America’s $81 billion-a-year intelligence services. The officials, who include analysts who prepare Trump’s briefs and the briefers themselves, describe futile attempts to keep his attention by using visual aids, confining some briefing points to two or three sentences, and repeating his name and title as frequently as possible.

What is most troubling, say these officials and others in government and on Capitol Hill who have been briefed on the episodes, are Trump’s angry reactions when he is given information that contradicts positions he has taken or beliefs he holds. Two intelligence officers even reported that they have been warned to avoid giving the President intelligence assessments that contradict stances he has taken in public.​

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And now we learn of his "Executive Time".

Please take the time and look through this.

I was under the impression that one thing that every President did every day was to get an intelligence briefing. I skimmed the schedules. There were no intelligence briefings.

He is beyond lazy. He is beyond dangerous.

The danger is that he has left the country effectively leaderless and when he does lead it tends to be very incompetent leadership. He hurts the country either way. The good news, we have made it more than half way through his presidency.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I just want Trump out of office so I don't have to worry every day about what that idiot is going to do next. He does not put in the needed effort to make informed decisions, he is reckless and he doesn't care about the damage he does.
You don't want Pence in office. He's worse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would prefer Pence, I don't like him but I think he would at least be better.
Pence would move to transform America into a Christian-based theocracy. He's less threatening with the Dems in control of the House, but he will not face the opposition Trump has, especially not from within his own party. There would be no "inside Conservative opposition," there would be no damaging leaks, and Pence's public perception of his moral character is over all pretty squeaky clean. "Being too old fashioned" would probably be a primary criticism of Liberals (it's already looking that way), and Pence and voters throughout America would love it. He's not talking about "making America great again," he's the very embodiment of an old fashioned prude.
You don't want him. For anyone who isn't a heterosexual Christian male, his presidency would be a threat to civil rights and liberties. Not possibly under threat like we got with Trump. Very much definitely his presidency would be dedicated to establishing the Church as the victor in the "social wars." Trump, on the other hand, is a rambling, bumbling moron who is barely capable of speaking a complete sentence without jumping to a random and unrelated subject. Pence is a known and established Conservative firebrand who is so anti-woman he doesn't want women in the military.
Even Trump has said we don't want him. Because we don't. You may think you'd prefer him, but when chunks of the wall that separates church and state are vaporized (non-Conservative Evangelical Christians be damned in his molding of America) you'll be missing Trump and regret jumping on the bandwagon of wanting Trump removed from office.