• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Thor a god?

Anti-Pie

Someone told me that thor is not really a god but is trying to become a god. I've been looking around for anything about this but haven't found anything at all. So I thought I would come here and see what anyone has to say.

Zephyr

Moved on
Well that's all I need to know. Now to rub it in his face.
Ask if you can find where he got that idea. I'm curious why somebody would think him not a god. I mean, by birth he's only technically half-*** (*** as in singular of aesir, not as in rear end), but he's considered an *** by the others without question.

Darkwater

His egregore determines that he is a being of greater duration,same as all the others.Still has to outsmart Loki same as the rest who have grabbed their godhood.

Darkwater

also, his horoscope suggests he should be careful with high-carb food.

Ask me on Thor's day........my god carries a hammer,christian god got nailed to a cross.....GO FIGURE!

The leTTer "T" is hammer cross thingy,so every time you deliniate the ,perhaps,over-weight one....He drinks a lot too.;)

Thor is the son of Odin, the King of the Norse Gods, and Jord, the Spirit of the Earth, who is sorta like Gia. Thor is one of the three primary male Gods of Norse Mythology, the other two being Odin & Frey.