• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is This Evidence Of Satan? Did He Write An Antibible? Is It Evolution?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Speaking of nonavian dinosaurs, they came in even smaller sizes. The size of a chicken (which is ironically a dinosaur) have been found:

https://phys.org/news/2009-10-scientists-fossil-bones-smallest-dinosaur.html

One of the reasons that we think all dinosaurs are big is because large bones are far more likely to be preserved than small ones.
If life was originally small on Earth, then males invented science, and de evolved life on Earth and put us into an expanded gas spatial condition, then pressure changes on Earth, and planetary shifts, putting Earth into hotter space or deeper colder space would condition the Nature to change.

We would have had to have begun smaller, de evolved and be pressure changed only by science converting MASS radiation conditions. For those conditions to be changed in space...to have the expanded and larger gained bodies removed...to then evolve back to what we previously owned naturally.

Proving that male in science caused it.....lying that God in natural evolution had created the dinosaurs, when science on Earth had caused it...otherwise we would not own a self imposed teaching that we healed and returned and reincarnated back into the life form we previously had owned.

Satan is too strong. He has evolution in the museums and schools. One would have to win a Nobel by some kind of discovery that we know, but have yet to prove. In 2019, someone proved there were solar systems besides ours. We think that there is a 4th dimension, but no one has proved that it exists. This will win a Nobel Prize. This is something I am interested in, are you?

What I hope to prove by this thread is that Satan exists and to show his rebellious nature. Basically, atheists are rebellious in nature. This is why they rebel against God and claim he does not exist. Anyway, they have been taken by Satan already. They are spiritually dead, so it's a matter of someone finding the aha this is more evidence for God. God created Lucifer, remember? And Lucifer fell and became Satan. Jesus witnessed him falling in a bolt of lightening to Earth. Thus, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in this universe. More evidence for God?

We also know Satan's nature is to speak through animals. Thus, we get all these types of negative posts from people who disavow the existence of God and Satan. But how can that be, when the universe and Earth and everything in it exists? Thus, we get the Science and Religion and Creation vs. Evolution forums. The arguments for these fields take place in these types of forums now. Eventually, the believers hope they can return to museums and schools. That creation scientists can participate in scientific peer reviews again. The proof of the supernatural is in the life spirit or God's breath. We have the supernatural and natural right in front of you.

Would I want to be an atheist or a believer who was misled by Satan? I don't think so. I just started reading about the end of the world and return of Jesus. One of the strangest myths that we have today is how someone gets punished by reliving their death over and over. Another poster called it the Groundhog Day effect. Excepth in GHD, the protagonist had to get things right. Basically, he had to repent. Just reliving your death is bad enough, but if one had to keep reliving the end of the world would be too much for words. I don't think it's a worldwide myth as it hasn't happened. But in this one, there would be no one left to write about it.

Man you sure love talking about this Satan figure rather then submitting your scientific paper to disprove evolution to the scientific community.