• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the website having issues? (Technical)

Nimos

Not sure where to post this, but do others experiencing the forum to be extremely slow as well?

Everything I click on, when it updates, editing posts etc. takes a very long time?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I just noticed this is in a debate forum.

Not sure where to post this, but do others experiencing the forum to be extremely slow as well?

Everything I click on, when it updates, editing posts etc. takes a very long time?
How are you defining "issues?"

Please present your evidence for your claim that the forum is slow.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

I just noticed this is in a debate forum.

How are you defining "issues?"

Please present your evidence for your claim that the forum is slow.

Also, define what "very long time" means. Are you talking about geological epochs, or is this more in terms of hours and minutes?

The lack of scientific methods in the OP must be called out.

Nimos

I still have not prepared any data to back my claims, but will just once again ask if others are experiencing the website being exceptionally slow again?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I noticed it's constantly shooting between pretty good and absolutely godawful to the point I almost want to leave the forum because of the issues, but lately I've been treating it like the weather.

I put my finger on my tongue, hold it up in the air and if it's storming I stay away, and if it's clear skies I come back out to play.

I have the resignation now that this is the new normal for the forum and it is what it is.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Notice how it says there are 406 guests? Those are probably web spiders or some other automated systems.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
define what "very long time" means. Are you talking about geological epochs, or is this more in terms of hours and minutes?

The lack of scientific methods in the OP must be called out.
The carefully researched and statistically validated answer is just long enough to annoy 50.00% of the people on the forum.