• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Pogo

So, how did they get to Australia? There were no boats to travel that distance
Walked and canoed when sea was lower.
zpq0190763170001.jpeg

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
So, I was right: the evolutionary doctrine is a racist doctrine.

If you see the figure in the post#328 you can see a modern typical Hawaiian next to a typical Englishman. Is any of them more evolutionarily advanced than the other? :oops:
No ROFL A modern Hawaiian looks nothing like a neanderthal, for example, Hawaiians are noticeably taller. I think you are trying to make a problem where none exists.

IndigoChild5559

True, I am ashamed that there is a figure created by evolutionists to make people believe that a modern man has to have a skeleton similar to that of a modern Englishman. (See post#328)
This is not the case at. You can tell the difference between a neanderthal and ANY modern human from ALL around the world. sheesh.

IndigoChild5559

I don't think that anyone is arguing that Hawaiian people are evolutionarily inferior to English people, are they? Can I ask where you got that impression? Who said they were?
No. I don't think Hawiians look Neanderthal at all. To start with, they are considerably taller. The brain case is also much much different.

If anyone is to be embarrassed by our knowledge of Neanderthals, it is Europeans, most of whom carry Neanderthal DNA.

IndigoChild5559

So are you saying it's not possible for humans to de-evolve, or evolve to become fish again? you know, by mutations maybe?
It doesn't work that way. Evolution does not go up or down. It simply builds on what came before. For example, we know that cetaceans evolved from four legged lang mammals, but despite their obvious similarities to fish, such as having fins and tails, there are noticeable differences, such as they are air breathing and nurse their young.

IndigoChild5559

IF a question asks..."is evolution racist" how do you come to that conclusion given that the descent response about whites coming from blacks out of Africa is an assumption? Do we actually know for sure that black came first? Was it perhaps red, or brown, or yellow??
Yes, we really do know this. The genetic mutation that causes pale skin is fairly recent. Cheddar man is the oldest homo sapiens fossil in Britain, and he had dark skin.

No one has "red" skin or "yellow" skin. There is only ONE color skin, caused by melanin, and the only difference is how much of that melanin you have.

IndigoChild5559

What explanation does the evolutionary doctrine give to the different human races?
Science has pretty much proven there is no merit to the idea of distinct human races. While all populations have variation in appearance, there is no clear cut boundary where we can say "this is where white stops and black begins."

Now, racists sometimes try to coopt science into proving their nonsense. This is known as scientific racism, which is just pseudo science garbage. Dont' confuse their nonsense with the real deal.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
No. I don't think Hawiians look Neanderthal at all. To start with, they are considerably taller. The brain case is also much much different.

If anyone is to be embarrassed by our knowledge of Neanderthals, it is Europeans, most of whom carry Neanderthal DNA.

Not just Europeans but most other people on earth. There are some pockets of folks In Africa with almost none at all from what I've read. I think the fact that many folks have neanderthal DNA is pretty interesting, personally. I might pay the extra 20$ to see how much neanderthal DNA is in my sample