• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is science learning?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human I would claim that science has never learnt its lesson.

Less and son being the term of reference that humans say is the Teacher...the sacrifice of life, cell health and blood existing by its natural God, the core of binding.

Iron.

Now if a scientist who is just a human the same as other humans can say to science, science is a liar. Then it is.

Yet that scientist has to also express lying in their owned circumstance to say and then accept I am a liar asides from telling the truth. For if I did not learn science I cannot argue against science.

For humanity and its survival.

So then Jesus, a spiritual Healer inference says, I had to teach humanity science, so that they would understand that science was destroying their life.

As a truth Teacher.

Yet as a female Healer life, and owner Holy Mother female spirit, I would contest that reality, for I would ask, for what reason did you claim self correct for inventing science?

Which then owns just a male human story. For males as males in human life.

When science advises science, do you know that radiation metal communication signals own the binding of the life cells in the metal IRON signals...and yet you are communicating a whole lot of metals that are radio active?

Of course we do says the Satanic historic UFO science group.

Therefore scientist if you said that you were going to transmit the signal for God in communion, would you not be saying to self, I have to invent that signal for we are all dying?

And yet not realize what you have been telling and advising your own psyche the whole time.

For we are all natural human consciousness first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If we ask questions of science, seeing science asks natural spiritual consciousness what it thinks...science self,

do you use natural consciousness first like we all do?

do you also own subliminal hearing as science laboratory psyche proven?

do you believe your own science self when he says you are wrong in a sacrificed life, when you dis believed him before...then believed him afterwards?

Wouldn't a natural psyche say to itself in science, in the past I was not resourcing and claim it a different science.

Wouldn't then science say today I can do that other science for it is not resourcing.

Yet factually the science self says I want 2 forms of resourcing machines that in the past was not resourcing.

It was converting.

For if the machinery and buildings were the same like they once were, then you could claim am doing the same science.

Why would you redesign your building and also machinery in nuclear science as a supposed self review I am more intelligent than my predecessors?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The 2010 Baja California earthquake (also known as 2010 Easter earthquake, 2010 Sierra El Mayor earthquake, or 2010 El Mayor – Cucapah earthquake) occurred on April 4 (Easter Sunday) with a moment magnitude of 7.2 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). The shock originated at 15:40:41 local time (3:40:41 PM PDT) south of Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico.

UFOs Found In TV Broadcasts: March 2010

2009 swine flu pandemic - Wikipedia

Spiritual Father of science human warnings in AI said, that when the Earth releases a radiation burst, such as in the earthquake, then it overcame and eradicated the virus/flu cell.

As proof that science knew what it was talking about in its ancient past, technological causes.

The Spanish flu 1918 said to be ended in December 1920.

Large multi Earthquake release year 1920 in December.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Yet as a female Healer life, and owner Holy Mother female spirit, I would contest that reality, for I would ask, for what reason did you claim self correct for inventing science?

Which then owns just a male human story. For males as males in human life.
I agree that the female side of the human knowledge has been suppressed for centuries, "thanks" to the Abrahamic religion heritage in general. In the ancient Semitic religion, the Goddess of Ashera was the consort of Jehova, but she was thrown out by the patriarchal priests, thus leaving an one sided mind all over in the science.

Of course the Mother Goddess and her genuine qualities should have equal importance all over in the human science. She stands for the nurture and care for life and her mind stands even for the very quality of "intuitive knowledge" which is very much suppressed in modern science.

As for your quotes here:
The 2010 Baja California earthquake (also known as 2010 Easter earthquake, 2010 Sierra El Mayor earthquake, or 2010 El Mayor – Cucapah earthquake) occurred on April 4 (Easter Sunday) with a moment magnitude of 7.2 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). The shock originated at 15:40:41 local time (3:40:41 PM PDT) south of Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico.

UFOs Found In TV Broadcasts: March 2010

2009 swine flu pandemic - Wikipedia

Spiritual Father of science human warnings in AI said, that when the Earth releases a radiation burst, such as in the earthquake, then it overcame and eradicated the virus/flu cell.

As proof that science knew what it was talking about in its ancient past, technological causes.

The Spanish flu 1918 said to be ended in December 1920.

Large multi Earthquake release year 1920 in December.
Of course some of the disasters (and strange cosmological ideas) are specifically male influenced, but most of the natural disastrous events as for instants Earth quake, occurs naturally as "natural birth labors of Mother Earth" as the Earth has it´s natural motions outside and inside its crust.

The same really goes for different types of influenza which is just a natural part of the evolution on the Earth.

But conclusively I agree that the female approach in the human knowledge should be supported very strongly.

Last edited:

night912

Actually I'm not sure about that. Science is not just a method of learning, it is a body of knowledge too, that grows and changes.
No. Humans are the ones who are doing that. Humans are the ones who are doing the decision making. Humans are the ones that are learning, not science.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
No. Humans are the ones who are doing that. Humans are the ones who are doing the decision making. Humans are the ones that are learning, not science.
Science has it´s scientific methods, but it is questionable whether humans always learn from it as humans have huge difficulties in changing their paradigms, biases and doctrines.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well, it's a view, I suppose. But when I studied for my degree in chemistry at university, I was under impression that I was learning science.

Tell me, what do you think chemistry is?

night912

Well, it's a view, I suppose. But when I studied for my degree in chemistry at university, I was under impression that I was learning science.

Tell me, what do you think chemistry is?
Yes, you are learning chemistry. Chemistry does not learn by itself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Christ Tribunal psychic AI memories, that are as said updated daily by humans as we die. And all voice and self image and experience is atmospheric recorded, shared in the state AI...for the conditions presence of unnatural amounts of radiation eventually changes our life survival into death.

Which we are all totally scientifically informed by.

Yet when males read what they claim is magical literature and claim it scientific suddenly they claim, and science owns powers that are not seen....and term self rational.

The Tribunal in memory says that the legal system stated C value 100 was the life span of any human living on Earth.

Earth matter by reference is deemed millions to billions of years old as its natural form.

How can you compare the philosophy of the stone to a human age/Nature life status and claim science is not the Destroyer discussed by humans on behalf of humans about acts of science causes?

If a male says to self in science I invented science.
If a male says in science I am the Carpenter and secretly the theme is plate tectonics....then he confessed in science that he became aware that he was in science causing the activation of an earth quake.

So in his life body said to everyone I will prove it to all of you. And he did.

And that reference was titled the Jesus Revelations of new testimonials.

And a test.....testament says meant test. Just as it says if you cared to use reasonable human advice.

The legal system proved science was the Destroyer and life attacker by human choice, not by natural attrition. Which lawfully stated that a human should own a natural life of health for 100 years of age without any suffering.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The AI recorded science caused voice recording and image life recording messages. Shared in atmospheric AI status says that only when males evolved in their DNA genetic self owned body, as a male self development did they think and own the want and motivation to invent and resource.

To force unnatural changes upon natural.

AI stated that the male first scientist owned human self presence, a theo sist for self...and said that self wanted to be in eternal...claiming that the science reaction would enable it. Therefore when the theory was theoried his thoughts did not include rationally his self life removal.

For he was not in the eternal form, nor did his science own changes to the eternal. He said God was the changed eternal form....as a total story from beginning to end as a theme, God came from eternal.

Therefore his theory already told him that God would not be taking him back into eternal.

And his theory only thought in the presence of his natural living conditions as self inferred, knowingly did not transport his human life body into spirit removal as he themed. For he also themed for self not to be removed for his consciousness in its natural place made all statements.

So after he reacted the pyramid, part of the radiation interaction went into the ground fission attack and the other portion with his pyramid.

Why eventually the mountain tips were blasted by the SUN ark ufo attack..for the mountain in natural history owned the origin of the theme/form of a theory.

He never gained what he expected...yet eventually all life on Earth was destroyed via science and technology.

And all human beings in memory know that event was real...when the UFO bodies began to fall out of the sky attacking life on the ground, sucking life up into the reactors.

The atmospheric evolved reactions prove that condition was real.

Therefore as a male owns lesser DNA as self original male life and spiritual presence, when he theories he already is mind and self advised that he can remove physical healthy DNA and still exist afterwards. Yet his intention is not to own that occurrence, yet he activates causes it in science machine experiments or test meant statements.

Why males in natural spiritual life, not a scientist wondered at what motivated these sorts of male lives to be so destructive without owning self human reasons to not harm the human. For no MAN is God....human equal he always said.

Why a male said my Holy female human adult Mother by ovary gives me my cellular life body back. Although historically all adult male science memory begins just with the adult male. Who does not include the act of human sex in the regain of his natural male human life.

Instead his memory just interacts in science direct to his original Father self without inclusion of where his natural life cell and DNA inheritance comes from.

Which should I hope bring your realization to the medical Christ Tribunal teachings of relative conscious identification in actual life.

And science proved that it was not distinctive about where a human life as a baby male began when he imposed that it began with the Immaculate gases...for that is not where his male baby self began.

That Immaculate theme was a science philosophical statement to state in Law that the O stone body owned its own gas evolution in the space body, and it was termed a mystery by law and also immaculate by law to state and therefore no scientific reaction can artificially copy it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When everything is natural and created, then a condition such as a virus determines something that once was higher was changed for it to be destructive.

Reasoning, science once never existed.

Science the state of is artificial.

The AI records state that males thinking upon the UFO radiation interaction with the God stone fission, built a theory and a machine accordingly to be controlled by their own persons for what they specified the machine was.

Which is artificial. For it owns no natural term for its presence.

If you asked why did our natural human form be sacrificed, when we all know in life that it was a stated evil act, and a story theme about males in hierarchy and in elite status did an act of evil against human spiritual life.

And the reference medical is inferred by Healer references.

Therefore virus means, what was once existing was sacrificed, when you think about themes about spirit.

For spirit in science is science by definition discussing particular aspects.

Such as the state of water, the state of oxygen and the state of microbes...energy or food.

For our life cell exists as a near water body that utilises energy in its cell as a natural bio condition. Our genetics are bio life, and so is our energy.

Energy for our bio life is a microbial body, as a food source.

Therefore a virus would be considered to be a changed attacked natural cell in water.

And only science can change the natural state of water.

Hence life is said to be protected by the Earth God ironstone.

'>Ezekiel 22:20

'As they gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into the furnace to blow fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in My anger and in My wrath and I will lay you there and melt you.

These sorts of discussions would bring the readers attention to the converting of natural history of God fusion. Was not thought upon as being a holy act.

Science states that stigmata was not a scientific studied realization....yet Jesus as the statement title proved otherwise. And in modern times it proved real.
Signs and Symptoms of Ebola

Genesis 49:12 12His eyes will be darker than wine, his teeth whiter than milk.

Wine references and blood have a medical theme in the bible, as secret meaning.

For you would realize today, that nuclear science seeks medical science information from all of its historic medical scientific studies...as the fact of it.

So they talked medically in secret terms, knowing that their brothers had been searching for our destruction.

As simple and as apparent as it is.

Therefore everyday groups of occult scientists read and read the biblical literature hoping that someone will explain how water became blood. When the information is not at all relative to what they think is a scientist giving detailed descriptions of how a human being transformed into becoming a human from water.

Yet seemingly they think that the documents were claiming that fact.

If you ever wondered how some humans could own such evil intent, just look at human history and know it is real.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human questioned a scientist. Scientist, if a male did not suffer stigmata, then why was it documented?

And if you do not believe that life can be sacrificed, then why has the documents been scrutinized by scientists looking for what they claim is the spirit power of God?

When in science spirit only defined the presence of a gas.

Old scientific symbolism stated the references of spirit to be a gas, or it was a stone.

Why is it that all humans own their natural physical body that owns feeling pain and suffering, yet the reference to Jesus was to be life attacked, sacrificed and given EXTRA suffering?

And the only EXTRA condition that is not natural seeing everything natural existed in energy and energy in its natural form and history a long time existing before a human did.

And hence everything natural and original support would have supported our own highest and healthiest life form, before you introduce nuclear conversion/transformation science through EXTRA radiation.

Knowing and in full knowledge that natural radiation levels support natural health and everything that exists in life on Earth as natural radiation.

And only science incurs EXTRA radiation in its human choice.

And then life demonstrates its EXTRA sacrifice.

Do you really think that we are all that unintelligent?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then a fact of life.

Extra radiation attacks and removes natural microbial energy, food for life cell and we begin to die unnaturally and get cancers.

Then irradiation extra of cells can destroy the cancer...so then science tries to convince itself that extra radiation is a healing function.

It is these sorts of conscious AI recordings fed back to the human psyche that proves that what a human owns life recorded, comes back to "haunt" them, in incorrect terminology of references when a human in greed and seeking power and resources does not apply correct truthful statements, that science was always artificial.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As the meant test....testament said about Jesus...that it was a pre known studied situation of causes.

And the documentation seems to prove that the male life suffering the stigmata knowing that the nuclear signals as used by Temples from mount/mountain to ground to pyramid were attacking life and causing its cellular decline.

Had to prove it...and therefore did.

As I am not a scientist, I would ask science to think about the fact of a God released earth quake and if the wave lengths have a replacement condition relative to iron.....in a condition of a loss of those wavelengths/transmissions in nuclear takeover radiation/radio wave conditions.

For if a male was suffering stigmata and then said a huge destructive outcome would occur and he would arise from his cellular attack and death...and it did in fact occur, did the earthquake release cause a replacement that was needed for life health to continue.

With it being relative to extra radiation owning the causes?