• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Open Homosexuality Desensitizing Society

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Homosexuals are not bad people, they just disrespect sex and marriage.
Consistency.jpg

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
It seems to me that LN's sole purpose in this thread was to make outrageous, illogical accusations so as to incite vitriol. And isn't that the definition of a troll? My suspicion is confirmed by his failure to respond to my questions and challenges.

Zorro1227

Can you cite which post of mine was debased, naive, immature or blind? Thanks.

LN has failed cite anything through this entire thread. I still haven't seen any Bible verses to back up his/her accusations against homosexuals and I highly doubt I will see any.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
The one I answered. You obviously like to attack the messenger and fail to comprehend the message.

So you're saying that pointing out the bigotry and dishonesty in your message is somehow naive or debased? Could you clarify how pointing out obvious prejudice and lies is naive or debased? Thanks.

twinmama

I'm gay.

I have been married over 10 years to a woman I love. We have children.

I married her because I love her, not because I needed sex.

I live in Scandinavia, I could get sex easily.'

Shame on you making my family and my love to be something so low than abusing animals. Are you feeling holy and godly now? You have a good sleep after trashing thousands and thousands of families?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Then you have no bases for presumption about what you evidently know nothing about.

I see. So what you're saying is that since you're not a homosexual (I presume) you have no bases [sic] for presumption about it?

Apparently you also cannot distinguish between believing something and knowing about it. I'll wager you blind that I know more about the Bible than you. Not that it's relevant to this thread.

Now, again, how is it that you, above all people on earth, know what God wants?

Zorro1227

LN, what is it you are trying to accomplish by this thread? You must understand that hatred and bigotry does not normally cause people to agree with you.