• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is My Laptop Pagan?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK, speaking as an IT support professional of many years, ALL Laptops are evil.... MacBooks doubly so.....

Orbit

I'm a planet
OK, speaking as an IT support professional of many years, ALL Laptops are evil.... MacBooks doubly so.....
Really? I've been using Apple computers since 1985 at home, and various PCs at work, and at home simultaneously for years. I find I need far less tech support with my Macs than I need with my PCs. In fact right now I have an expensive, new gaming PC that crashes for no reason, producing no logs, errors, or indications of what went wrong to aid in fixing it. The Mac issues I have been able to diagnose and fix myself.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Really? I've been using Apple computers since 1985 at home, and various PCs at work, and at home simultaneously for years. I find I need far less tech support with my Macs than I need with my PCs. In fact right now I have an expensive, new gaming PC that crashes for no reason, producing no logs, errors, or indications of what went wrong to aid in fixing it. The Mac issues I have been able to diagnose and fix myself.

Sounds like a video card problem to me. Having used top end pcs for years, errors without a log tend to be video card errors.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Pagans aren’t evil.

PCs are.

I would never trade my Air M1 for a Windows laptop.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've been PC and Mac support for many years.... they are both evil.....