• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Judaism the same as Aryanism?

Lars

Fortunately for European civilisation, the Russians were quite good at fighting too…
True. But they were friggin close to winning though. Basically if Germans took over oil field "South east" of Russian border. Then i honestly think it would be game over "since that would stagnate Russian military power". They were a margin close to it. But Russians flanked German army, so they couldnt get aid from the behind group and started to push them back. Kinda glad they lost. Imagine waking up everyday thinking you are the chosen race, oof -_-

Lars

I didn't take time to watch the video, but I do remember that Ben Shapiro recommended shipping all the Palestinians and Arab-Israelis elsewhere. That is a horrible thing -- indeed I believe it would be classified as a war crime these days.

Jewish views regarding the Israel-Palestinian problem are quite varied, even among Israelis. Unless I'm mistaken, among Jews in diaspora (which I'm obviously more familiar with) are more behind the two state solution.
He is a conservative, i havent read that. But he is pro Israel, that much i know.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
He is a conservative, i havent read that. But he is pro Israel, that much i know.
I'm pro-Israel too, and ardently Zionist. But not blindly so. I still criticize Israel for its racist treatment of the Palestinians, and for its obstruction of the peace process via the building of settlements. But I think the #1 biggest obstacle to peace is the Palestinian refusal to accept the Jewish state of Israel. They do not negotiate in earnest.

Lars

I'm pro-Israel too, and ardently Zionist. But not blindly so. I still criticize Israel for its racist treatment of the Palestinians, and for its obstruction of the peace process via the building of settlements. But I think the #1 biggest obstacle to peace is the Palestinian refusal to accept the Jewish state of Israel. They do not negotiate in earnest.
Yeah, its hard to negotiate when one group really isnt up for it really.