• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Elihoenai

The Donald Trump total influence was rather negative than positive. For example, he did not ban abortions, he was enemy of Putin, and has provoked Putin to begin current war.
Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Real Christians don't wrestle against Flesh and Blood.

As far as I'm aware Donald Trump is Conservative Christian. Are there any members on these forums that want to challenge this statement?

Elihoenai

Is Was Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

Fixed...

My view following considerably research into the early years of the Roman empire is yes, JC was an enemy of Rome.

My view on Jesus.

I think he was a terrorist against Roman occupation and died a terrorist's death for his crimes.
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

It sounds like you are Speculating. This Speculation turn out to be True. Nobody can Pin Down Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ because Not One-Dimensional.

The Earthly Yeshua/Jesus Practices State Terrorism and Enemy of the State Terrorism. The Earthly Yeshua/Jesus produces countless Victims of Terrorism and also becomes Victim due to Acts of Terrorism against the State.

The Most Feared and Powerful Terrorist Group in the World is led by Yeshua/Jesus and is a Fifth Column in the United States having members in the FBI, CIA and Emergency Services.

Choose to believe the above or Not.

Fifth column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group or nation from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or another nation. According to Harris Mylonas and Scott Radnitz, "fifth columns" are “domestic actors who work to undermine the national interest, in cooperation with external rivals of the state."[1] The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, espionage, and/or terrorism executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Fifth column - Wikipedia

London Has Fallen Movie (2016).. 3/8 Terrorist Attack Predicted.. IN LONDON ENGLAND

I Am Ultra Extremist Non-Violent Christian.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

It sounds like you are Speculating. This Speculation turn out to be True. Nobody can Pin Down Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ because Not One-Dimensional.

The Earthly Yeshua/Jesus Practices State Terrorism and Enemy of the State Terrorism. The Earthly Yeshua/Jesus produces countless Victims of Terrorism and also becomes Victim due to Acts of Terrorism against the State.

The Most Feared and Powerful Terrorist Group in the World is led by Yeshua/Jesus and is a Fifth Column in the United States having members in the FBI, CIA and Emergency Services.

Choose to believe the above or Not.

Fifth column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group or nation from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or another nation. According to Harris Mylonas and Scott Radnitz, "fifth columns" are “domestic actors who work to undermine the national interest, in cooperation with external rivals of the state."[1] The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, espionage, and/or terrorism executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Fifth column - Wikipedia

London Has Fallen Movie (2016).. 3/8 Terrorist Attack Predicted.. IN LONDON ENGLAND

I Am Ultra Extremist Non-Violent Christian.

As i said, my view which is based on the study of roman history of the period

Never mind the 5th column, take a look as the sicarii and fourth philosophy

JIMMY12345

Trump is presidential and smart.Putin is smarter.Trump defers to Putin eg Ukraine invasion by Russia Trump's comment "Great"
Trump makes lots of trips to Russia and although no evidence has been shown the FSB has directly funded Trumps business interests what do you think?Putin and the FSB are stupid they will take any opportunity indirectly to influence any powerful Politician in the USA.

Elihoenai

As i said, my view which is based on the study of roman history of the period

Never mind the 5th column, take a look as the sicarii and fourth philosophy
It is Wise for Atheist to ignore the Fifth Column. The Christians of the United States Fifth Column are the Most Dangerous Group in the World.

The Fifth Column Terrorist Group doesn't spare Atheist or False Christians. I Am Under Elohim's/God's Protection Being a Real Christian.

The Roman Catholic John F. Kennedy and the American Baptist Martin Luther King Jr. Mocked Elohim/God with their Serial Adultery Flouting Marriage Vows. Elohim/God Withdrew Protection from False Christians John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr..

The Following videos for Mature Adults Only:

JFK Shocking Assassination Film

Martin Luther King Jr. Assassination recalled by Taxi Driver witness

ChristineM

Premium Member
It is Wise for Atheist to ignore the Fifth Column. The Christians of the United States Fifth Column are the Most Dangerous Group in the World.

The Fifth Column Terrorist Group doesn't spare Atheist or False Christians. I Am Under Elohim's/God's Protection Being a Real Christian.

The Roman Catholic John F. Kennedy and the American Baptist Martin Luther King Jr. Mocked Elohim/God with their Serial Adultery Flouting Marriage Vows. Elohim/God Withdrew Protection from False Christians John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr..

The Following videos for Mature Adults Only:

JFK Shocking Assassination Film

Martin Luther King Jr. Assassination recalled by Taxi Driver witness

But i am talking of Jesus, not modern day terrorism and conspiracy theorie

BTW, i have never hurt by the any terror group other than christian terrorists.

Elihoenai

But i am talking of Jesus, not modern day terrorism and conspiracy theorie

BTW, i have never hurt by the any terror group other than christian terrorists.
Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah in the Past, Present and Future is Multidimensional. Jesus/Yeshua is the Best at Terrorism, Violence and Kind Charity Work etc.. He/She is Astonishing having Miracle Working Abilities.

The Character Jason Bourne, that became Enemy of the State, is Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah.

The Bourne Ultimatum Official Trailer #2 - David Strathairn Movie (2007) HD

"Jesus Christ, That's Jason Bourne" | The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) | Screen Bites

ChristineM

Premium Member
Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah in the Past, Present and Future is Multidimensional.

In your opinion, in mine he was a 3 dimensional terrorist who lived 2000 (ish) years ago

Jesus/Yeshua is the Best at Terrorism, Violence and Kind Charity Work etc.. He/She is Astonishing having Miracle Working Abilities.

I can agree on the terrorism and violence part, possibly even the kind charity work to those he believed deserved it. Miracles though. Nah

The Character Jason Bourne, that became Enemy of the State, is Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah.

Irrelevant

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
2 Timothy 3:12

The verse “2 Timothy 3:12 ” quoted by one in one's post is not from (Jesus)- Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please:

Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible
Right?

NT is a mix of falsehood of Hellenist-Paul's epistles etc, with the Gospels- anonymous third person narrative, it transpires, said to contain some events of (Jesus' life)/Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, could be truthful if it is in the first person from Yeshua, one gets to know, doesn't it make an item of “handle with care”, meaning one has to thrash truth from falsehood from within the NT, if possible, please?

Right?

Regards

Elihoenai

The verse “2 Timothy 3:12 ” quoted by one in one's post is not from (Jesus)- Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please:

Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible
Right?

NT is a mix of falsehood of Hellenist-Paul's epistles etc, with the Gospels- anonymous third person narrative, it transpires, said to contain some events of (Jesus' life)/Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, could be truthful if it is in the first person from Yeshua, one gets to know, doesn't it make an item of “handle with care”, meaning one has to thrash truth from falsehood from within the NT, if possible, please?

Right?

Regards
We had this discussion before in other threads. What has this got to do with the OP? If I remember correctly, you @paarsurrey, are a Muslim. Is that correct?

Elihoenai

Trump is presidential and smart.Putin is smarter.Trump defers to Putin eg Ukraine invasion by Russia Trump's comment "Great"
Trump makes lots of trips to Russia and although no evidence has been shown the FSB has directly funded Trumps business interests what do you think?Putin and the FSB are stupid they will take any opportunity indirectly to influence any powerful Politician in the USA.

Donald Trump is Christian Protestant Presbyterian and Vladimir Putin is Christian Eastern Orthodox. Therefore, if any member on these forums consider they are participating in Terrorism, it would be State Terrorism and Not Enemy of the Sate Terrorism.

Russia and Ukraine are two Christian Eastern Orthodox countries fighting among themselves.

In the movie Enemy of the State the character Robert Clayton became Enemy of the State because he came into possession of sensitive Video showing acts by State Actors. In the same way the character Jason Bourne, who is Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ, became Enemy of the State because of State Secrets he had dormant in his head.

How Trump talks about his faith: ‘God is the ultimate’

Russia: The Orthodox Connection | People & Power

Ukraine's religious community perseveres through the horrors of war

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Of course Jesus was an enemy of the state. He came to bring a sword; to overthrow the kingdoms of man.
Didn't he advocate brotherhood, equality and unity? Doesn't God hate tribalism?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Galatians 3:28

Elihoenai

Of course Jesus was an enemy of the state. He came to bring a sword; to overthrow the kingdoms of man.
Didn't he advocate brotherhood, equality and unity? Doesn't God hate tribalism?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Galatians 3:28
Job 19:26

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Daniel 4:17

17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

No, Elohim/God certainly does not hate Tribalism. Elohim/God creates all things including Tribalism. Elohim/God manifest himself in different ways to different people. The Kingdom of Men is Flesh and Elohim/God Rules in the Kingdom of Men.

Galatians 3:28 is Powerful Holy Scripture that only the Few hundred/thousand Elect throughout the generations Fulfil. This is because you have to Transcend the Flesh to Fulfil this Holy Scripture and only a Few Elect throughout the generations have been Really Interested in getting Past the Flesh.

Apart from a Few Elect, every person on the Planet is practising Left-Hand Path Religion. Elohim/God is Flesh, Soul, Spirit. Flesh is Elohim/God in its Lowest Form and Flesh is the Devil/Satan.

Last edited:

FredVB

Godliness is supported in the scriptures of the Bible. Civilization itself is not godly and did not start with godliness, nor with God initiating it. God was the one scattering the people from what they were making at Babel, which would have become what we have now much faster. It is set up now that it will collapse, fulfilling prophecies in the scriptures. God calls people to godliness, with being separate. There are no states that will save civilization from its collapse ahead, not enough will be done for that.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Godliness is supported in the scriptures of the Bible.
And what supports the authority of the Bible?

I could just as reasonably say that The Chronicles of Narnia supports talking animals. The evidentiary support for both claims is equal.[/QUOTE]

TLK Valentine

Read the books that others would burn.
Godliness is supported in the scriptures of the Bible.

And The Force is supported in the works of George Lucas.

Civilization itself is not godly and did not start with godliness, nor with God initiating it.

Then all of "civilization" is the problem.

God was the one scattering the people from what they were making at Babel, which would have become what we have now much faster.

God only delayed the inevitable. Was that His intention?

It is set up now that it will collapse, fulfilling prophecies in the scriptures.

But the first time, God had to do it Himself... will He do it again next time?

God calls people to godliness, with being separate. There are no states that will save civilization from its collapse ahead, not enough will be done for that.

But again, will it collapse on its own, or will God do it?

Elihoenai

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Real Spiritual Christians and Real Earthly Christians Following Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Enemy of State.This is because their Lifestyle is an Indictment on the State.

If you are Not Experiencing Persecution it is because you are Not a Real Christian.

I live near where the following attacks took place (First video for mature adults only and parents guidance):

Hatun Stabbed | Christophobia in Speakers' Corner

My wife was physically assaulted when I preached at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | London Evangelism

In regards to the stabbing, the Christian is at War with Islam and their Prophet. Therefore, from the point of view of the Attacker, given they are Muslim, he believes the Act is Being a Real Muslim.

Christians that are Being Persecuted, have you considered whether attacks such as the above is Elohim's/God's Test of Total Devotion/Sincerity or a Warning Message from Elohim/God to stop on your current path?

FredVB

Godliness is supported in the scriptures of the Bible. Civilization itself is not godly and did not start with godliness, nor with God initiating it. God was the one scattering the people from what they were making at Babel, which would have become what we have now much faster. It is set up now that it will collapse, fulfilling prophecies in the scriptures. God calls people to godliness, with being separate. There are no states that will save civilization from its collapse ahead, not enough will be done for that.

And what supports the authority of the Bible?

I could just as reasonably say that The Chronicles of Narnia supports talking animals. The evidentiary support for both claims is equal.

I know of a lot of supporting evidence, which I do not suppose you would really want to consider, other beliefs do not have scriptures for them with as much support for trusting as revelation from God. And I have basis to trust there is God there, it is separate logic to discuss.

I do think there could have been talking animals, so you using that view as comparison won't do anything for arguing my points.

And The Force is supported in the works of George Lucas.

Then all of "civilization" is the problem.

God only delayed the inevitable. Was that His intention?

But the first time, God had to do it Himself... will He do it again next time?

But again, will it collapse on its own, or will God do it?

Whatever about the Force, I have nothing to say for or against that.

Yes, that's it. Civilization is the problem, or very much of the problem.

Yes, collapse of civilization was delayed. I see the gospel was made available with much preceding it that was necessary to it, and the gospel spreading that helps salvation being much more available to any, in this time.

God will not need to make civilization collapse, it is coming to that fine on its own. When God scattered those who were at Babel they were confused, God was not killing anyone with that, and when people scattered immediately they were safe, from others not understanding them that many might kill each other. With resources drastically diminished in the coming times, for people who are not already away from cities growing food for themselves where they are, they will be starving and dying or killing others before they do for little that remains where they are, with quickly decreasing possibility of escaping from the collapsing cities, though this is prophesied in scripture passages.

PearlSeeker

Jesus was an apocalyptic preacher. Although he preached peaceful preparation for the coming Kingdom of God his preaching might fuel some more rebellious groups to cause trouble.

Elihoenai

James 4:7

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The People of the State are the Product of the State unless they Resist the State. The Nature of the People Produces the State.

You can tell the Nature of the State by the People it Produces and the Nature of the People by the State they Produce. Yeshua/Jesus is Enemy of the State when the State Worships the Devil/Satan.

This video is a Sample of the people in London England, where I live, produced by the State and that Made the State:

My wife was physically assaulted when I preached at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | London Evangelism

Elohim/God Created All Religions and All States.